Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Akira Toriyama published the very first chapter of Dragonball almost 30 years ago today on 3rd of December 1984.

30 years LATER.... still talking about it and loving it......

Thank you Akira for giving us Son Goku, the kindest, strongest and most awesome hero ever!

You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

SS100

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

the best manga in the world shall always be Dragon ball

amen

OP: 10/10 thread

Last edited:
Reactions: Defence

Defence

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

At some point between second and fourth grade I got into Akira Toriyama Sensei’s Dr. Slump anime and Dragon Ball manga. I loved his characters. I was especially attached to Dr. Slump’s Arale and Dragon Ball’s Goku. Also, his art really appealed to me. There was something about his cartoony drawing style that felt right, more so than realistic drawings. I thought to myself, I want to become like Toriyama Sensei.

Kishimoto

SS100

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

At some point between second and fourth grade I got into Akira Toriyama Sensei’s Dr. Slump anime and Dragon Ball manga. I loved his characters. I was especially attached to Dr. Slump’s Arale and Dragon Ball’s Goku. Also, his art really appealed to me. There was something about his cartoony drawing style that felt right, more so than realistic drawings. I thought to myself, I want to become like Toriyama Sensei.

Kishimoto
wanted to become like akira?, dont make me laugh

Forbidden Tale

Veteran
Kin
27💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Today is not 3rd december.

In my country it is 28th November, so as long as I know, it's not possible that anywhere in the world is 3rd decemberm maybe 27th or 29th, but not 3rd december. o_O

Brian Griffin

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Dragon Ball Z is the best anime and cartoon i have ever seen.

My Favourite dbz moment is Gohan defeat cell in the kamehameha struggle with help of Vegeta in last moment which disintegrates all his cells

And Goku stops Krillin from killing Vegeta with Yajirobe's katana to show him mercy

Last edited: