Veteran
Kin
129💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
We know that kid Sabo fought Kuma and Dragon, Kuma gave him 1 nasty slap that made him fly through the air. Though that was not enough (nor all his power I know) to knock the talented kid out.

Then came Dragon, who was too fast for Sabo to see where he went, and knicked him out by touching him. His touch did more damage than Kuma's sumo-slap..

Doesn't this speak volumes about how strong Dragon is?

What do you guys think..? It's not that this forum is on an overload of threads anyway....​

Dęvîa Puęrî

Elite
Kin
515💸
Kumi
7💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yonko level or top tier
This what makes dragon yonko level and let say someone say mihawk not is that he has a following and commands large army so he has the military force and his abilities behind his hype is hinting that he can at least fight admiral 1 v 1 makes him it

I believe mihawk has the capabilities to be a yonko but lacks one of the two major requirements etc.. Which leaves him as top tier

Uzumaki Macho

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This what makes dragon yonko level and let say someone say mihawk not is that he has a following and commands large army so he has the military force and his abilities behind his hype is hinting that he can at least fight admiral 1 v 1 makes him it

I believe mihawk has the capabilities to be a yonko but lacks one of the two major requirements etc.. Which leaves him as top tier
Yonko level is just a measure of individual strength. Influence has nothing to do with it.

MickNerks

Elite
Kin
77💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Dragon is definitely an Yonko level opponent.

Garp would pound Luffy and he would still be conscious and Garp is admiral level.
Dragon simply tapped Sabo and he was out cold.

There is something telling about that comparison.

arv993

Elite
Kin
193💸
Kumi
2💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Inbetween which 2 people if you say yonko/toptier?

Who would be able to beat or be the closest to beat him? In which diff would Dragon win/lose according to your estimates?
Admirals are top tier and yonko are beyond admirals by a bit so yonko level is still in top tier. I think dragon is stronger than an admiral 1V1