Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hello my NB peeps this is your favorite Cobra and he's back for more Dragons! If you're new to my writing and enjoy this chapter I have one ongoing series and another on Hiatus, ill link the first chapter of both if you want to check those out.

Prologue
Theme Song
[video=youtube;3YxaaGgTQYM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YxaaGgTQYM[/video]
Other Work
(it sucks guys but the story gets better as I improved) -ongoing

-On Hiatus
Dragons and their Riders
You must be registered for see images

Christian

Kokushibyō
Dark Dragon, can breath fire like most dragons, but in addition he camouflage's well in the dark he can also release balls of Darkness

Rosa

Icirrus
Ice Dragon, cannot breath fire, but can use an ice beam. Icerus can survive at extremely cold temperatures with no problem and can cause a blizzard at will be flapping her wings.

Jake

Lavithian
Light Dragon, can breath fire and attack with balls of light and lightning.

Dragon Riders in the Land of Rua:
Chapter 1: The Plan

A boy with blue eyes and spiky blonde hair stood within a dark room, reviewing some type of blueprint.

The boy gave a devious smile and then looked up at a Black Dragon with Red eyes. “This is it. This is the plan that will help us get our land back!"

The Dragon looked down at the boy and showed signs of anger. That's suicide! Are you crazy? The dragon asked the boy.

“Kokushibyō, I understand your concern, but you and I both know some sacrifices must be made." The boy responded to his dragon.

Christian, you don't mean that. I understand the pain you feel but this just isn't the way.

“It’s the only way unfortunately....signal the others, it's time they learn the plans." Christian told his dragon.

Kokushibyō, a Dark Dragon obeyed Christians orders and walked over to a giant sized hole and blew 3 circular puffs of smoke threw the hole.

“Now, let’s go to the surface as we wait." Christian told Kokushibyō as he walked over to the dragon and prepared to mount him.

All I have to say is that this is a bad idea. Kokushibyō responded and lowered his neck letting Christian climb on. Hold on. Kokushibyō then spread his wings wide and flew out of the hole in the ground and quickly landed on the surface.

A young redheaded girl, about the age of 15, carrying a bow and quiver tied around her chest, was walking in a small village. As she was walking within the village, the other villagers bowed for her as she passed by. She came to an elder, who also bowed for her.

“You know you don't have to do that, no one does really." The girl told the elder.

“Lady Rosa, it's a sign of respect in the short 15 years you've been on this Earth you've already accomplished, more than I have in my 115 years." The elder told her.

“I know Wilt, but still...."

“Exactly Rosa you're a rider and a member of The Resistance, plus you'll be the queen one day.

Rosa blushed. “Um, no, we're...we're...."

“Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know you and the Prince are just friends." Wilt interrupted.

“Exactly!" Rosa exclaimed.

Wilt chuckled loudly.

“Well, I'm going out for a ride on Icirrus." Rosa said.

“Ok, my lady, stay safe and don't go out east." Wilt explained to her.

“I won't, Wilt, I'm thinking about going to see Christian." She said

Wilt smiled. “Ah, young love at its best." He said softly.

“What was that?" Rosa asked.

“Oh, nothing." Wilt said as he turned away. “Rosa, you may want to go to Christian sooner than later, it seems they're calling everyone."

“Alright, Wilt, see you guys later." Rosa said as she tightened her quiver and ran off towards a barn, which was surrounded by nothing but ice. Rosa stood in front of the ice and called out to her dragon." Icirrus! It's time to go!!!” A dragon, whose body was made of ice, stuck her out of the barnyard Is it an emergency, my lady? The dragon asked.

“I don't know yet, Christian and Kokushibyō are calling us." Rosa responded.

Very, well. The dragon said, with her eyes closed. The dragon then walked out. She shined brightly as the sun shined brightly off of her scales made of ice. The dragon lowered her back as Rosa mounted her saddle. She put her bow in a pouch on the side. Rosa then grabbed her reigns and snapped them back signally for her to go. Icirrus roared loudly before taking off towards Christian's location.

Christian lay with his eyes closed under a tree waiting for other riders and their respective dragons. Why does always take long for the others to get there? Kokushibyō asked impatiently.

“It’s always this way, and it has been for the past 10 years, you know this." Christian told his dragon.

The dragon blew a small puff of smoke in his riders face, Christian didn't react, because he has gotten used to it. I can't wait to see their faces and tell you off when they hear your stupid plan.

“It’s not stupid at all, it's just different." Christian said, as they waited for the other riders.

The two waited in silence for about 10 more minutes until Rosa and Icirrus arrived.

“Hello, Christian!" Rosa called out at Christian, whose eyes were still closed.

Christian opened one eye, to look at Rosa. “Rosa, eh? Figured that was you, since it got a bit chilly."

Rosa rolled her eyes. "Haha, very funny....Just because Icirrus is an 'ice' dragon doesn't mean where ever she goes gets cold," She said up to Christian. Icirrus sighed. You two fight too much, Mistress. Rosa looked back at Icirrus and nodded slightly.

A Loud screeching roar was heard in the background.

“Oh god, here he comes." Christian said as he face palmed himself. I know, I don't like him or his dragon. You're not alone on that. Kokushibyō said feeling his riders pain.

There was beam of light before a White Dragon, with blue eyes landed along with his rider on his back.

“Hello, Jake." Christian said with a sigh.

Jake was a 17 year old boy who wore a blue jacket, with black leather jeans, and he carried an iron sword. The boy had gold eyes, with white hair.

“Hello, Christian, Kokushibyō, lovely Rosa, and Icirrus; what’s the deal, calling us anyway? Me and Leviathan, we're just about to go hunting too.” Jake said.

“Well, you see, I may have come up with a plan to defeat the King." Christian told him.

Rosa rolled her eyes at Jake. "Stop trying to be cool, Jake, because you're not," Rosa stated, folding her arms. Icirrus looked at Leviathan and snorted. I know, Icirrus, just stay calm and don't do anything stupid. Rosa thought. Who said it would be stupid, Mistress? Icirrus lowered herself until she was lying on the ground next to Rosa. Rosa giggled at what Icirrus said.

Jake gave her a stern look. “Ok then.....we'll see. Anyway Christian what's this plan of yours?"

“First, we’ll wait for the others to arrive." Christian said, as they waited for about 30 minutes talking among themselves as more riders showed up. When everyone showed up Kokushibyō roared loudly signally for them to be quiet. Then Christian spoke, and when he spoke he spoke loudly and clearly.

“My fellow riders and members of The Resistance! It's been a long time coming but finally I have come up with a way to defeat the tyrant who rules our land. Its stupid and is a suicide mission! " Shut up, Kokushibyō, however he's right in a way some of us will die, but it's the only way we need to attempt a surprise attack! Yes, 3 days from now, we will attack the Kings palace while he and his dragon are eating their meals." Christian said.

He's joking right? Rosa thought to herself, looking back at Icerus. No way of telling, Rosa. Rosa sighed and turned her attention back to Christian waiting to hear more.

“There will be 3 different divisions; one, I'll be leading, Jake will be leading another and the last will be led by Rosa.”

Rosa sighed slightly, knowing that she was given a leadership role.

“Jake, Lavithian is a light Dragon so I think we'll have the edge if you go in first let him well light it up." Christian said with a light smirk in his face. “Within your division they'll be more Light Dragons to help out if needed along in your division they'll be fire and Earth dragons. Get to know their abilities and talk to your squad. Mugon will be you're lieutenant, revise a plan of attack with him."

“I see you still have your jokes HAHAHA; not funny." Jake said as he leaned backed.

“Rosa, I need you and Icirrus to freeze the whole castle, if you guys can handle that.....it's a large task I know, but it can and will take out some of the king’s numbers. After that, you guys retreat to the forest nearby and get some immediate rest for Argon. You'll be paired with other ice Dragons, of course, along with the water and wind dragons. Iris will be your lieutenant. You and she come up with plan as well." Christian told her

"Then I'll come in with Kokushibyō and the rest of the darkness dragons using the night to our advantage silently assassinating any survivors we need to act quickly we need to complete this within 10 minutes. " Christian explained.

There was murmuring from the other riders, but was quickly silenced by quick roars by Kokushibyō, and Lavithian. Christian smiled slightly.

“I know, I know, that's stretching it a bit, but if the rumors are true and we do have a traitor among us, the king may be ready by time we get there. During the next three days, if any of you see suspicious activity report it to me and I'll keep an eye on that certain individual, however, if you guys have enough evidence that this individual is a traitor, kill him or her on sight betrayal will not be tallorated within this organization." Christian said as he sighed slightly. He then turned towards Jake and Rosa and looked them both in the eye. “I trust you both; yeah, Jake, I even trust you. I know we have our differences and our preferences on how to run things around her, but you are indeed my right hand man. Rosa you've been by my side since the day Icirrus hatched and I trust you with my life, actually I trust you both with my life and if something happens and I happen to go down in this battle, I want you both to know it was an honor working with you guys." Christian said frowning. He looked up at Kokushibyō and nodded, the dragon lowered his head and Christian climbed up onto his dragon. There was more murmuring coming from within the members of The Resistance. “Don’t worry guys, I'll be back in a couple of hours." Christian said before Kokushibyō flew off.

Icirrus if you're listening, don't let her worry, I'm just gonna go see them.

The ice dragon held her head up towards him and nodded slightly signifying she heard Christian.

Authors Note
Hey guys what you think? Are you liking it so far? I love putting this out for you and Chapter two may come sooner than expected so keep an eye on that. Anyway feedback is always welcomed I don't care if it's good or bad. So please leave feedback and I hope you all enjoyed.

Chakra Wizard

Elite
Kin
14💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You gave Christian a kind of "Lelouch" feeling near the beginning:) Definitely makes the story look better than the prologue did, man. And the grammar looks a little better, too. Nice job=D

King Cobra

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I am about to go to sleep, I will read it tomorrow so I bookmarked it just to let you know ^^
Ok then, thanks ill be waiting
You gave Christian a kind of "Lelouch" feeling near the beginning:) Definitely makes the story look better than the prologue did, man. And the grammar looks a little better, too. Nice job=D
Thanks man and that wasn't attended but hey, it's fine after you said it i noticed it too. Glad you enjoyed it.

Sir Aaron

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I enjoyed it Cobra. I enjoy things that involve various levels of thinking and strategy, and plan on writing something along those requirements after my FFs.

King Cobra

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well this is getting interesting.
So is this in a sense a different universe from the inheritance cycle?
Thanks man and this is totally differentl from the inheritance cycle, this has nothing to do with it so yes a different universe.
I enjoyed it Cobra. I enjoy things that involve various levels of thinking and strategy, and plan on writing something along those requirements after my FFs.
Thanks man :D appreciate it