OG sama

Veteran
Kin
347💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
At least Tori makes Vegeta pretty much equal or greater than Goku powerwise, but then he trolls him yet again....
Yeah and that Nerf though, Goku gets hurt by being off guard? That sounds like complete BS, and to a guy weaker than even Zarbon and Dodoria? They say Goku gets plot shield but his enemies seem to be no different in that regard.

Above all this movie sounds like a complete train wreck.

Mahesvara

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah and that Nerf though, Goku gets hurt by being off guard? That sounds like complete BS, and to a guy weaker than even Zarbon and Dodoria? They say Goku gets plot shield but his enemies seem to be no different in that regard.

Above all this movie sounds like a complete train wreck.
Don't know what Toriyama was thinking there.

It would also be nice to know what happened in between movies as well. They went from Goku obtaining SSJG to both him and Vegeta having SSJG mode and training with Whis Lol.

OG sama

Veteran
Kin
347💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Don't know what Toriyama was thinking there.

It would also be nice to know what happened in between movies as well. They went from Goku obtaining SSJG to both him and Vegeta having SSJG mode and training with Whis Lol.
Yeah they seemed to have left a bunch of plot out so there could be 90% fights. Man if they included in Friezas race and origins and how he came to be, this movie would be a lot better and how Vegeta went about achieving the blue god form and him finally beating Frieza the movie would have been a lot better. But instead its action heavy, almost no plot at all from reading the synopsis. Then again its not scene- by-scene.

Apparently I read on Kanzenshuu and Shisami being Zarbon level is ambiguous. Meaning that it can be just referring to his loyalty.

ToadSageNaruto

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
seems like this movie was made solely to introduce the new ssjg mode. nothing to see here. frieza got stronger and still wasn't strong enough. sure it'll be good to watch tho. always is when you accept it for what it is.

wanted to make a good movie toriyama? should've had vegeta accept becoming a god of destruction & goku having to find a way to stop him.

OG sama

Veteran
Kin
347💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
seems like this movie was made solely to introduce the new ssjg mode. nothing to see here. frieza got stronger and still wasn't strong enough. sure it'll be good to watch tho. always is when you accept it for what it is.

wanted to make a good movie toriyama? should've had vegeta accept becoming a god of destruction & goku having to find a way to stop him.
The movie seemed like built up, seems like Beerus and Whis are training them for something much bigger to come.

ToadSageNaruto

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The movie seemed like built up, seems like Beerus and Whis are training them for something much bigger to come.
i wouldn't be surprised. maybe beerus doesn't have much left to his cycle as the god of destruction. or maybe a stronger god of destruction from another universe is coming. who knows. i look forward to them getting unexplainably stronger and f*cking sh*t up, its extremely nostalgic. don't know how i feel about the blue hair tho.

You must be registered for see images

apparently its not a new form, the glow is just the after effect of absorbing ssjg's power and transforming into a saiyan. guess broly was so hard to defeat because he was a ssjg & not just a lssj .. lol

Last edited:

OG sama

Veteran
Kin
347💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i wouldn't be surprised. maybe beerus doesn't have much left to his cycle as the god of destruction. or maybe a stronger god of destruction from another universe is coming. who knows. i look forward to them getting unexplainably stronger and f*cking sh*t up, its extremely nostalgic. don't know how i feel about the blue hair tho.

apparently its not a new form, the glow is just the after effect of absorbing ssjg's power and transforming into a saiyan. guess broly was so hard to defeat because he was a ssjg & not just a lssj .. lol
Lol yeah Broly would have a Gods hairstyle wouldn't he. And yeah I'm not too sure how I feel about it either, I guess it looks decent but they should have sticked with magenta ssjg or something not blue. It just does not stand out like the others imo. Gonna have to see the movie to truly judge It I suppose. I heard its just as strong as the magenta form too.

Been looking at some fan art though, gotta say it looks kind of cool in the night.

Last edited:

ToadSageNaruto

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol yeah Broly would have a Gods hairstyle wouldn't he. And yeah I'm not too sure how I feel about it either, I guess it looks decent but they should have sticked with magenta ssjg or something not blue. It just does not stand out like the others imo. Gonna have to see the movie to truly judge It I suppose. I heard its just as strong as the magenta form too.

Been looking at some fan art though, gotta say it looks kind of cool in the night.

my quote notifications suck. but yea i agree man. it also makes them look like freakin' preteens. if anything he should've followed his first mind and condensed their power into the ssj transformation.

OG sama

Veteran
Kin
347💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
my quote notifications suck. but yea i agree man. it also makes them look like freakin' preteens. if anything he should've followed his first mind and condensed their power into the ssj transformation.
I seem to be having notification problems too. Yeah I agree Toriyama even said that blue isn't a tough color so that's probably why they have blue hair now. But this fan art of it looks really good, This is sig worthy I hope the movie makes it look like this: (btw you can sig it if you want)

Last edited: