AWSUM SID

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Its out guys and it has taken Japan by storm. Sales are high, IMDB rating is 10, it is expected to be the highest grossing DBZ movie ever; Akira Toriyama is especially proud of it. Here is what brings me to my question-
I read on facebook on an anime group that Akira said that he'll make 200 new episodes of DBZ since the latest movie took off like a rocket. Can anyone confirm?? I googled it but didnt come up with any solid answers.(Note: remember the fake posts about bleach anime returning?)

Animeniak

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I am not sure. There has been lots of rumours circulating about a possible new series. I hope it is true but I try not to pay attention to it because I may be disappointed.

foxyladyland

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
they ruined dragon ball z when they made
NO FUSIONS beat any bad guys except GOGETA(fusion REBORN)
made the human zfighters all go horrible
made the worst idea of all time
BIO BROLY.it never should have happened.

choft

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I love DBZ but seriously, how are they going to make Goku even more powerful? Their power levels are already ridiculous.

Huang

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
People, it was over 2 decades ago when we should've cared so much about which character can beat a stronger opponent.
We don't get that many new DBZ animes, so ANY new movie and story is welcome IMO, esspecially when Toriyama is leading the project.

At least be happy that they're ignoring every connection with Dragonball GT.