[Action] Dragon Ball Super Z (chapter 1)

-Haku Yuki-

Supreme
Kin
59💸
Kumi
1,030💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Several years have passed, Son Goku, from a small boy in the woods to a man who surpassed the Gods has found himself to strong to have anyone to even compete with him. Since the battle with Jiren he has not been able to tap into ultra instinct. Goku then remembered that buu's reincarnation was out there and found out that he had signed up for the tournament. He took the boy under his wing and flew off into the distance, what awaits our hero now that he has chosen this mentor-ship role.

You must be registered for see images

As they flew off, Uub on Gokus flying Nimbus the two laughed.Goku pulled up next to him.

Goku: So, how about a race?

Uub: I don't know how to make the cloud go faster.

Goku: Don't worry Nimbus can keep up, besides it'll be more fun this way!

uub: Ok you're on!

The two flew off Goku staying ahead of Uub the entire time. Meanwhile back at the tournament grounds Vegeta and his family as well as the rest of the group that came where walking out of the tournament arena.

Vegeta: That kakarot and his stunts, dragged us here just to find a new training partner.

Trunks: Come on dad you'll get a chance to fight Goku again, its not the end all be all.

Vegeta: I don't want to hear it from you, you've been slacking on your training, you half breeds don't under stand your potential.

Goten leaning over to trunks whispered in his ear.

Goten: What has your dad so grumpy?

Trunks: Your dad has been constantly denying any chance he has to have a match with my dad for some reason. Whis even offered to train the two again after the tournament and when dad said yes Goku refused the offer.

Goten: huh.

Vegeta: (What are you up to Kakarot, you deny training with me or Whis, but you go with this boy. He's up to something)

A day passes, Vegeta wakes up and looks over at Bulma sleeping next to him. He gets up careful not to wake her and places the blanket back over her. He walks out of the house and into the gravity room turning the gravity to a number so large it goes off the scale.

Vegeta: Kakarot, That Ultra instinct hasn't made you to cocky has it! AAAHHH!

A few hours pass and Vegeta leaves the room, when he does he see's Pan and Bra playing in the yard, with Pan flying circles around her while Bra tries to catch her.

Bra: Come on I can't fly thats no fair!

Vegeta grits his teeth and walks into the house to find Goten and Trunks playing video games. He clenches his fist slamming the door as he goes up stairs and finds Gohan and Bulma talking about capsule technology.

Gohan: So I was doing the research and I think we can make capsules even smaller, it'd need more compression power but...

Vegeta goes super saiyan and rushes Gohan punching the glasses off his face and Gohan goes threw the window, vegeta then flies around kicking Gohan threw the walls, as Gohan flies threw the walls he slams right into the tv with the video game on it. Gohan landing in the court yard where Pan and Bra are looks up confused.

Gohan: Yo Vegeta what was that for?

Vegeta: I've had enough of your softness all of you!

Goten: You broke my playstation!

Trunks: Dad why di...

vegeta blasts Trunks and rushes at Goten punching him in the gut as he bends over he grabs Goten by the hair and throws him at Gohan. Gohan catches Goten and powers up.

Gohan: Alright Vegeta if you want a fight it's a fight you've got.

Pan and Bra looking scared try to run away but Vegeta eyes down Pan and he stops and flies over to Gohan, Bra runs to her mother.

Pan: Dad let me fight too!

Gohan: No Pan this....

Vegeta rushes in again about to wack pan only for Gohan to step in the way Grabbing Vegetas arm an angry look in his eye. Vegeta smirks.

Gohan: You touch my daughter and I'll kill you!

Gohan powers up kneeing Vegeta in the gut and then punching him in fast succession several times before blasting him away with a masenko. Vegeta is then intercepted by Goten and Trunks in super saiyan who combine a blast sending Vegeta into the air where Pan smacks him back to the ground. Gohan Goten and trunks then combine their blasts from the ground to strike Vegeta.

Vegeta: Thats better BUT!

Vegetla turns super saiyan 2 and stops his fall, and charges a final flash, the beams clash and the half breeds are overwhelmed and the blast over takes them all of them now on the ground in their base forms. Pan appears above Vegeta trying to strike him, Vegeta dodges each attack without looking and grabs her fist on the last punch and tosses her towards the group. Gohan stands up and catches Pan who is now crying.

Gohan: THATS ENOUGH!

Gohans power surges and he charges Vegeta the two then begin clashing punches and kicks at speeds to fast for anyone to see. Gohan hits Vegeta in the gut, Vegeta disappears and reappears above Gohan blasting him with a flurry of blasts. Gohan counters all the blasts with a kamehameha. Vegeta then unleashes a final flash to counter the kamehameha and the beams clash. Gohans beam begins to fade as Vegeta pushes more and more.

Vegeta: If you don't beat me, maybe I'll just kill you right here!

Gohan: Vegeta I understand what you're doing but please stop!

Vegeta: I don't think you've learned your lesson yet book worm!

Piccolo Krillin and Yamcha show up wondering what the noise was about and try calling out to Vegeta to stop, vegeta looks at them smirks and goes super saiyan blue 2 the final flash is now ontop of gohan. Just then ssj3 gotenks gets up next to him and fires a blast to aid gohan. It brings Vegetas final flash back to half way. Just then whis shows up cancelling out the blasts with his staff.

Whis: Vegeta, Bulma was calling me quite frantically. What is going on here?

Vegeta: These weaklings are slacking who would defend their planet if me and Kakarot weren't around.

Gotenks: Like this was seriously uncalled for though.

Vegeta: No, it was a wake up call for you, especially Gohan. How would you defend your family? You said you'd get stronger to defend them for the tournament of power yet here you are. Golden freeza, Goku black, that tournament and it still wasn't enough.

Gohan: Vegeta...

Whis: Good grief you saiyans. But I did mean to contact you today anyway Vegeta. My sister Vados has contacted me She says Cabba has been pestering her for you to come to Salda. So if you're ready come with me.

Vegeta smirked and looked at Gotenks and Gohan, then Pan and Bra.

Vegeta: All right, how about we make this a family outing. Gohan you go get your wife you Goten and Pan are coming too.

Gohan: What?

Vegeta: I think showing you guys what Cabba has been up to on Salda might be a good start for your training.

Gohan and Gotenks looked at each other jaws dropped.

everyone: TRAINING?

Vegeta: Thats right, kakarot wants to take in a traine, fine I'll do him one better. I'll train the saiyans on Salda myself, and you guys are saiyans from my own planet so you best listen to your prince.

Gotenks: this sounds like such a drag.

Vegeta: To bad, you rely on that fusion to much too, so there will be no more fusion on my watch.

Whis: Should I get Goku then?

Vegeta: No that clown can train his nobody I'll train myself an army of warriors.

Whis: Alright I suppose. I'll need to get the cube and the grand priest will have to approve such a mass amount of mortals going to another universe so give me about a week in your time.

Vegeta: All right that settles it then.

vegeta walks away and Gohan just looks around confused.

Gohan: What just happened?

Gotenks: I think we just got recruited into saiyan boot camp.

Vegeta: Kakarot thinks he'll get strong training one random kid to fight him. In that case I just have to out do him, I'll train an army to fight me all at once, and then I'll get that ultra instinct and show him I'm not out of the race just yet.

Mean while in Uubs village.

Goku: Achoo!

uub: What is it?

Goku: Not sure.

Goku is having uub deliver milk to door to door while wearing weights.

Goku: My master taught me like this, trust me you'll love it! Next is swimming.

Uub: that doesn't sound to tough.

Goku: While sharks chase you.

Uub: wait WHAT!

Chapter 1 end

next time the saiyans of universe 6!

Last edited:

-Haku Yuki-

Supreme
Kin
59💸
Kumi
1,030💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Several years have passed, Son Goku, from a small boy in the woods to a man who surpassed the Gods has found himself to strong to have anyone to even compete with him. Since the battle with Jiren he has not been able to tap into ultra instinct. Goku then remembered that buu's reincarnation was out there and found out that he had signed up for the tournament. He took the boy under his wing and flew off into the distance, what awaits our hero now that he has chosen this mentor-ship role.

You must be registered for see images

As they flew off, Uub on Gokus flying Nimbus the two laughed.Goku pulled up next to him.

Goku: So, how about a race?

Uub: I don't know how to make the cloud go faster.

Goku: Don't worry Nimbus can keep up, besides it'll be more fun this way!

uub: Ok you're on!

The two flew off Goku staying ahead of Uub the entire time. Meanwhile back at the tournament grounds Vegeta and his family as well as the rest of the group that came where walking out of the tournament arena.

Vegeta: That kakarot and his stunts, dragged us here just to find a new training partner.

Trunks: Come on dad you'll get a chance to fight Goku again, its not the end all be all.

Vegeta: I don't want to hear it from you, you've been slacking on your training, you half breeds don't under stand your potential.

Goten leaning over to trunks whispered in his ear.

Goten: What has your dad so grumpy?

Trunks: Your dad has been constantly denying any chance he has to have a match with my dad for some reason. Whis even offered to train the two again after the tournament and when dad said yes Goku refused the offer.

Goten: huh.

Vegeta: (What are you up to Kakarot, you deny training with me or Whis, but you go with this boy. He's up to something)

A day passes, Vegeta wakes up and looks over at Bulma sleeping next to him. He gets up careful not to wake her and places the blanket back over her. He walks out of the house and into the gravity room turning the gravity to a number so large it goes off the scale.

Vegeta: Kakarot, That Ultra instinct hasn't made you to cocky has it! AAAHHH!

A few hours pass and Vegeta leaves the room, when he does he see's Pan and Bra playing in the yard, with Pan flying circles around her while Bra tries to catch her.

Bra: Come on I can't fly thats no fair!

Vegeta grits his teeth and walks into the house to find Goten and Trunks playing video games. He clenches his fist slamming the door as he goes up stairs and finds Gohan and Bulma talking about capsule technology.

Gohan: So I was doing the research and I think we can make capsules even smaller, it'd need more compression power but...

Vegeta goes super saiyan and rushes Gohan punching the glasses off his face and Gohan goes threw the window, vegeta then flies around kicking Gohan threw the walls, as Gohan flies threw the walls he slams right into the tv with the video game on it. Gohan landing in the court yard where Pan and Bra are looks up confused.

Gohan: Yo Vegeta what was that for?

Vegeta: I've had enough of your softness all of you!

Goten: You broke my playstation!

Trunks: Dad why di...

vegeta blasts Trunks and rushes at Goten punching him in the gut as he bends over he grabs Goten by the hair and throws him at Gohan. Gohan catches Goten and powers up.

Gohan: Alright Vegeta if you want a fight it's a fight you've got.

Pan and Bra looking scared try to run away but Vegeta eyes down Pan and he stops and flies over to Gohan, Bra runs to her mother.

Pan: Dad let me fight too!

Gohan: No Pan this....

Vegeta rushes in again about to wack pan only for Gohan to step in the way Grabbing Vegetas arm an angry look in his eye. Vegeta smirks.

Gohan: You touch my daughter and I'll kill you!

Gohan powers up kneeing Vegeta in the gut and then punching him in fast succession several times before blasting him away with a masenko. Vegeta is then intercepted by Goten and Trunks in super saiyan who combine a blast sending Vegeta into the air where Pan smacks him back to the ground. Gohan Goten and trunks then combine their blasts from the ground to strike Vegeta.

Vegeta: Thats better BUT!

Vegetla turns super saiyan 2 and stops his fall, and charges a final flash, the beams clash and the half breeds are overwhelmed and the blast over takes them all of them now on the ground in their base forms. Pan appears above Vegeta trying to strike him, Vegeta dodges each attack without looking and grabs her fist on the last punch and tosses her towards the group. Gohan stands up and catches Pan who is now crying.

Gohan: THATS ENOUGH!

Gohans power surges and he charges Vegeta the two then begin clashing punches and kicks at speeds to fast for anyone to see. Gohan hits Vegeta in the gut, Vegeta disappears and reappears above Gohan blasting him with a flurry of blasts. Gohan counters all the blasts with a kamehameha. Vegeta then unleashes a final flash to counter the kamehameha and the beams clash. Gohans beam begins to fade as Vegeta pushes more and more.

Vegeta: If you don't beat me, maybe I'll just kill you right here!

Gohan: Vegeta I understand what you're doing but please stop!

Vegeta: I don't think you've learned your lesson yet book worm!

Piccolo Krillin and Yamcha show up wondering what the noise was about and try calling out to Vegeta to stop, vegeta looks at them smirks and goes super saiyan blue 2 the final flash is now ontop of gohan. Just then ssj3 gotenks gets up next to him and fires a blast to aid gohan. It brings Vegetas final flash back to half way. Just then whis shows up cancelling out the blasts with his staff.

Whis: Vegeta, Bulma was calling me quite frantically. What is going on here?

Vegeta: These weaklings are slacking who would defend their planet if me and Kakarot weren't around.

Gotenks: Like this was seriously uncalled for though.

Vegeta: No, it was a wake up call for you, especially Gohan. How would you defend your family? You said you'd get stronger to defend them for the tournament of power yet here you are. Golden freeza, Goku black, that tournament and it still wasn't enough.

Gohan: Vegeta...

Whis: Good grief you saiyans. But I did mean to contact you today anyway Vegeta. My sister Vados has contacted me She says Cabba has been pestering her for you to come to Salda. So if you're ready come with me.

Vegeta smirked and looked at Gotenks and Gohan, then Pan and Bra.

Vegeta: All right, how about we make this a family outing. Gohan you go get your wife you Goten and Pan are coming too.

Gohan: What?

Vegeta: I think showing you guys what Cabba has been up to on Salda might be a good start for your training.

Gohan and Gotenks looked at each other jaws dropped.

everyone: TRAINING?

Vegeta: Thats right, kakarot wants to take in a traine, fine I'll do him one better. I'll train the saiyans on Salda myself, and you guys are saiyans from my own planet so you best listen to your prince.

Gotenks: this sounds like such a drag.

Vegeta: To bad, you rely on that fusion to much too, so there will be no more fusion on my watch.

Whis: Should I get Goku then?

Vegeta: No that clown can train his nobody I'll train myself an army of warriors.

Whis: Alright I suppose. I'll need to get the cube and the grand priest will have to approve such a mass amount of mortals going to another universe so give me about a week in your time.

Vegeta: All right that settles it then.

vegeta walks away and Gohan just looks around confused.

Gohan: What just happened?

Gotenks: I think we just got recruited into saiyan boot camp.

Vegeta: Kakarot thinks he'll get strong training one random kid to fight him. In that case I just have to out do him, I'll train an army to fight me all at once, and then I'll get that ultra instinct and show him I'm not out of the race just yet.

Mean while in Uubs village.

Goku: Achoo!

uub: What is it?

Goku: Not sure.

Goku is having uub deliver milk to door to door while wearing weights.

Goku: My master taught me like this, trust me you'll love it! Next is swimming.

Uub: that doesn't sound to tough.

Goku: While sharks chase you.

Uub: wait WHAT!

Chapter 1 end

next time the saiyans of universe 6!
Chapter 2 The Saiyans of Universe 6

Another day passed, we enter the story this week in Uubs village. Goku is currently doing push ups alongside Uub.

Goku: Only another 10,000 more to go Uub keep it up!

Uub: This is to much we already did 1000!

Goku: Alright I guess we'll take a break.

Goku sat back leaning his arms on the ground, his arms shaking a little Goku looks at them with a concerned look. Uub notices this and goes to get Goku some water he comes back with a jug.

Uub: You seem tired too, so I got us some water.

Goku: Oh its nothing don't worry about me!

Goku looks at the cups of water only a few ounces in each, Goku then remembers that this village is poor and needed the money.

Goku: Oh yeah forgot, I'll be right back!

Goku uses instant transmission and appears in Mr.Satans house, where him and Buu are having a cook off, altough Mr.Satan has hired a chef to cook for him. Buu just uses his candy beam to make the food.

Judge: Sorry Mr.Satan Buus cakes just can't be beaten.

Mr.Satan: Then why did I hire the best chef on the planet! Sorry buddy didn't mean to yell at ya.

the chef storms off throwing his apron on the ground.

Goku: Hey Mr.Satan!

Mr.Satan: Oh Goku you disappeared on me at the tournament, you really need to stop doing that.

Goku: My bad ha ha! Anyway that kid I took on as my student lives in a poor village to the south of here, any chance you can lend a little money to help it out?

Mr.Satan: For you of course Goku, but if you don't mind me asking why are you training some random kid?

Goku: Its been to boring since the tournament of power, and I don't think we can defend the earth forever we are getting older after all. Plus helping someone else get stronger is a type of training too.

Mr.Satan: You sure you're ok Goku? Gohans been telling me you haven't been yourself since that tournament.

Goku: No its nothing just that tournament made me realize I can't do things alone.

Mr.Satan looked at Goku seeing his arms were twitching alittle but Goku gave his usual smile and laugh as if nothing was wrong.

Mr.Satan: Well if you say so. Anyway Vegeta is apparently taking his and your family with him to universe 6. Said he didn't want you to go but if you ask Whis he'll probably let you come. Why don't you go with him.

Goku: Nah I've got my hands full here with Uub.

Mr. Satan nods and grabs a brief case with 100 million zeni handing it to Goku. Goku then teleports away and back into Uubs village. He places the breif case at the village leaders door ad teleports back to Uub.

Goku: Well you're village should be good for awhile now Uub.

Uub: Thank you Master Goku!

Goku: Now Let's get you flying!

Menawhile at Chichi and Gokus house. Goten is packing his bags and Gohan is with dende, Videl and Pan in the living room. Getting themselves healed from the fight with Vegeta.

Chichi: Come on Goten you can't just let Vegeta strong arm you into going you have school.

Goten: I'll be fine mom, or atleast I hope so. He really had to make it a week too, that's when I rescheduled my date to. She isn't going to be happy about me cancelling twice in a row.

Gohan: Don't worry mom Goten will be fine, I missed several years of school and was fine wasn't I?

Chichi: It is his last year I guess, fine but I'm going to so he keeps up!

Goten: Ok Mom, anyway got to make this phone call.

Goten walks out of the room while dialing his phone. Dende finishing healing Pan and she begins flying around the room and into Chichis arms.

Chichi: Pan my adorable grand duagter why do they have to froce such an adorable face to fight, you should be studying like your dad and uncle.

Chichi grabbing Pans cheeks and squeezing them and pulling them as Pan struggles out of her hold.

Pan: But Grandma I want to be strong like grandpa and Mr.Vegeta!

Gohan: Yeah Mom shes been hanging out with dad alot and whenever he tells her stories of fights like Freeza and Jiren she gets a light in her eyes I've never seen before.

Chichi: To bad no grand daughter of mine will be a brainless good for nothing like her grand pa BLAH BLAH BLAH RANT RANT RANT.

As Chichi continues insulting Goku Pan gets more visibly upset turning red and lets out a scream that breaks all the windows in the house and knocks every down.

Pan: Grandpa is not brainless and good for nothing!

Chichi: She's already turning into a delinquent, next thing you know she'll have blonde hair too.

Gohan and Videl laugh it off while Dende helps Chichi up. Goten walks back in tears in his eyes and collpses on the couch. Gohan looks at him and then Videl.

Gohan: Looks like he got dumped.

goten: She said that if i was going to cancel twice then I must not care about her.

Gohan: Don't worry little bro it'll work out some how.

Meanwhile at capsule corp. Vegeta is also packing while trunks is playing tea party with Mai, Pilaf, shu bra and her dolls in her room. Mai and Trunks holding hands.

Bulma: Are you insane you broke half of our house with that stunt and then you want to drag us to another universe!

Vegeta: Oh come on you have more than enough money to fix some walls, and Trunks, and Bra need to see some of their heritage. They good also use some training.

Bulma: Bra doesn't want to be a fighter like you Vegeta, Trunks can be trained here on earth if you really wanted to.

Vegeta: The peace has made them to soft, getting him into the gravity chamber is like pulling teeth.

Bulma: Fine but how long to you intend to stay there anyway?

Vegeta: I don't know, as long as it takes to train an army of super saiyan blues.

Bulma: So forever then?

Vegeta: Calm down women, I don't need to make them all super saiyan blues, just one and that one can teach the rest.

Bulma: You and Goku with training other people, you guys must be getting old.

Bulma walks away joining bra and Trunks in their tea party.

one week later

Goku: Good job Uub, only took you a week but you got it!

Uub is flying in the air and doing kicks and punches while flying amazing his villagers, who all look on in awe.

Meanwhile infront of Capsule corp Whis is waiting and everyone walks out. Vegeta, Bulma, Bra, Trunks, Mai, Chichi, Gohan, Goten, Pan, Videl, even Piccolo showed up.

Vegeta: Why are you coming?

Piccolo: You want to visit the saiyans of Universe 6, I'm going to visit the Namkiens.

Vegeta: Fine whatever.

Everyone steps into the cube were Beerus is waiting for them.

Beerus: Vegeta its been awhile, what do you say to that rematch?

Vegeta: When we come back Lord Beerus I'll give you a rematch that will make you regret looking for the super saiyan god.

Beerus: Looking forward to it.

Whis: Now now, let's get going.

The cube takes off traveling through time and space and arriving on Planet Sadala. As They step out of the Cube they are welcomed by an army of super saiyans all standing at attention as from the palace Cabba now much more muscular and older looking walks out alongside the king, King Sadala and the prince, prince Sadala. The king and prince look similar to Vegeta and king Vegeta but no widows peak and towering in stature.

Goten: I never thought I'd see so many super saiyans.

Trunks: And dad complained when we did it.

The king walks up to Vegeta holding out his hand Vegeta takes it and they do what seems like a secret saiyan hand shake.

King Sadala: I see the saiyans in universe 7 have similar culture.

Vegeta: So it seems, altough you lot seem more peaceful.

King Sadala: I assure you we are still a warrior race, might even give you a run for your money if you fought them all at once, Cabba our new general has trained them all to super saiyans.

Vegeta: Should we put that to the test, my saiyans vs yours?

King Sadala: I agree that would be a great start.

Goten: We just got here and we already have to fight?

King Sadala: You heard him everyone, its a saiyan brawl!

They all cheer and power up Videl, Bulma, Bra, Piccolo, Mai and Chichi all run into the cube for Whis to protect them. Beerus sighs but looks interested, even Whis is watching intently. King Sadala and Prince Sadala Transform into super saiyans 2's Cabba screams powering up the most and going super saiyan 3, vegeta looks impressed and looks around at all the other saiyans, altough no one seems to have gone past super saiyan 1. Vegeta powers up into super saiyan 2, Goten and Trunks go super saiyan, Gohan goes ultimate, Pan powers up. The army and the 5 universe 7 saiyans stare each other down. vegeta Charges in at Cabba and the king and prince, taking all three at once ducking and dodgeing their blows. He grabs Cabbas shoulders and knees him in the gut, the prince appears above Vegeta and uses a galick gun Vegeta let's go of Cabba and flies up through the beam punching the prince so hard in the gut he reverts to his base form. The King tries to attack Vegeta from behind but Vegeta throws the prince right into the King knocking him away.

Meanwhile Goten and Trunks fight back to back as they are surrounded on all sides by the saiyans several charge in to attack them Goten and trunks blast them away but are attacked from above by several beams. The two fly upwards towards the saiyans that shot them and they take on a dozen each exchanging blow for blow but are over whelmed by the sheer numbers and get blast right back into the ground. The two nod to each other and fuse.

Gotenks: I'll show you guys!

Gotenks goes ssj3 and charges back up at them while spitting out some ghosts that knock out a good chunk of the saiyans but are still faced down by a couple hundred. They charge a large Kamehameha and fire it at the group who meet it with their own blasts the beams don't budge. Meanwhile Gohan flies after Pan who keeps trying to fight the biggest saiyans. One in Particular who is the size of 3 nappas. Pan gives him a good punch to the gut but he grabs her by the head and knees her in the stomach tossing her away Gohan catches her. An angry look in his eyes he appears infront of the saiyan catching his punch with his left hand. Gohan then breaks his arm and tosses him over his shoulder towards a group of saiyans flying at him.

Vegetais in a heavy battle with Cabba and the King dodging their barrage of fists and grabs both of their fist stopping them, Vegeta then forces them to the ground with a single shout and charges a final flash blasting the two as soon as they hit the ground. A large explosion takes over the palace and the shock wave alone knocks out the saiyans in the beam struggle with Gotenks. The King and Cabba stand up panting.

King Sadala: He is very powerful.

Cabba: This is nothing he's toying with us right now. He has another transformation up his sleeve.

King: What how many times can he transform!?

Gotenks goes around one shoting multiple saiyans and so does Gohan, all while carrying an unconscious pan in his left arm. They make their way to the palace where they are greeted by Kale and Caulifla.

Caulifla: Hey Kale what do you say we know the universe 7 saiyans a real fusion.

Kale nods taking out the earrings they put them on fusing into Kefla. Gotenks shocked by their pure power is stunned.

Kefla: Don't just stare at me like that, if you want to prove you're stronger you got to beat me in a fight, not a staring contest. Or have you just wet yourself with fear?

Gotenks: I'm not afraid of no girl, BRING IT ON!

Gotenks charges in, but Kefla in her base form side steps him, Gohan Asks Whis to take pan back to the cube. Pan appears in the cube in Videls arms just barely waking up. Gohan charges in from the front as Gotenks turns around and attacks from the back. Kefla stops both their punches with one finger and then elbows them in the gut knocking gotenks out of ssj3 and back to his base panting. Gohan falls but quickly gets back up to try and punch her again only to be met with a blast to the face knocking him away.

Kefla: Pathetic, I thought SOn Goku and Vegetas son would be stronger than this.

Gotenks stands back up as does Gohan, both power back up to their strongest forms .

Gotenks: We're not going down that easy! Ka

Gohan: Me

Gotenks and Gohan: Ha, Me...

Pan flies out of the cube towards the fight and joins Gohan and Gotenks just as they fire the attack.

Gotenks, Gohan and Pan: HA!!!!

A large blast comes barreling down on Kefla who counters with his spiral beam she tried to use on Goku. As the 3 struggle Kefla is effortlessly beating them with one hand the beam slowly slides in towards them and Gotenks unfuses. The attack now right ontop of them is about to hit them but Goten and Trunks not willing to lose scream and powerup going ssj2 each. Gohan looks at them and smiles and puts in even more of his power the beam begins to go back towards Kefla. Kefla smiles now putting her second hand into the beam and more effort into it the beam overtakes them and they go flying into the cube. Each one now knocked out except Pan who was sheilded by Goten Trunks and Gohan.

Kefla: I see only the little girl survived that blast, not bad you got spunk kid!

Pan: I'm going to be strong like my grand pa, I can't lose! Kamehameha!

Kefla just side steps it the blast does knock out a random saiyan who was off guard though. Kefla appears infront of her and picks her up by the hair, Pan tries to punch her but Kefla catches the punch.

Kefla: I see you have more spunk then the adults I just beat, yeah kid You'll be a strong one all right.

Kefla punches Pan in the gut and throws her, Videl screams but Pan stops herself mid air and fires a masenko only for kefla to knock it away. Goten and Trunks then stand up and get Kefla into a hold while Gohan Fires a blast at Kefla, Kefla knees Goten in the gut and head butts Trunks freeing herself and then blasts Gohan who falls again. Pan then blasts her while her back is turned. Kefla sighs and disappears, Pan looks around and finds Kefla behind her. Kefla strikes Pan in the face several times and elbows her in the gut, and finishes by grabbing her by the hair and flying down, slamming her into the ground.

Kefla: Persistent you universe 7 lot are.

Kefla turns around to See vegeta as knocked off the rest of the entire army on his own Cabba and the King the only ones still conscious. Kefla flies over to him. Vegeta smirks and turns super saiyan blue evolution. The king looks up shocked. Kefla transforms into a ssj2 and the two stare each other down. They charge Vegeta dodges her kick and grabs her leg swinging her around and tossing her into the air. He then flies up to her putting her into a full nelson and then unleashes the attack he used to defeat Toppo knocking her out and defusing her, and reducing Vegeta to his base form.

Vegeta: I wasn't taking risks with you, you get stronger based on your enemy. It wouldn't take long for you to get stronger than me if it was drawn out.

The King gets up and bows to vegeta.

King Sadala: You are truly a warrior.

Vegeta bows back.

Vegeta: Your saiyans are all quite strong, but I can make them stronger if you allow me?

King Sadala: Please make yourself at home.

Vegeta: Thankyou.

Vegeta walks over to the others and gives them senzu beans. everyone gets up and is escorted to where they'll be staying.

Goten: This is going to be a pain.

Trunks: Yeah those girls wrecked us I don't want to imagine how strong they get when they're serious. Caulifla walks up behind them and punches them both followed by putting Goten in a head lock.

Caulifla: Thats right and don't you wimps forget about it!

She and kale then walk away with Goten and trunks looking on.

trunks: My what a hassle, right Goten?...Goten?

Goten looking off into space shakes his head back to attention.

Goten: Yeah of course.

Next time Goku and Uubs training!