Exaar

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wait. Are goku and vegeta fighting in the time chamber?

Thats sort of impossible, In the Cell saga it was stated in the manga you can only spend 48 Hours (2days) using the time chamber in one life time. Goku used it once but vegeta used it twice. So he shouldn't be able to use it a 3rd time.

Dis writing

TimothyTheTomato

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Thats sort of impossible, In the Cell saga it was stated in the manga you can only spend 48 Hours (2days) using the time chamber in one life time. Goku used it once but vegeta used it twice. So he shouldn't be able to use it a 3rd time.

Dis writing
How is it impossible? They shouldn't be able to exit through the door but they are way past dimension ripping. There is no plothole. And Gotenks buu and piccolo being in there at once already broke the rules in the buu saga

Lia

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Dis writing
Hm, maybe it's possible because both of them were already dead? Maybe their "counter" was reset to zero after they were brought back to life?
What bothers me more is the question.. didn't Piccolo destroy the entrance to the time chamber in the Buu saga?

Dark Sonic

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hm, maybe it's possible because both of them were already dead? Maybe their "counter" was reset to zero after they were brought back to life?
What bothers me more is the question.. didn't Piccolo destroy the entrance to the time chamber in the Buu saga?
Well this must be a different time chamber since this is another planet. All that training should benefit the Humans Akira is wasting that opportunity. No wonder why Dragonball is superior in that aspect.

Jellal Fernandes

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Poor decision when they decided to go with some of the characters. The saiyan? Tight. The frieza lookin boi and cell\pikkon looking aight. The rest pure shit. The fights going to be cool and all but cmon. No tapion inspired character? And wtf is that mini dodoria with the hardest nipples ever seen in a manga. Wtf

Lia

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well this must be a different time chamber since this is another planet. All that training should benefit the Humans Akira is wasting that opportunity. No wonder why Dragonball is superior in that aspect.
I don't think it is a different time chamber. If you look closely, after they talk with Buu on earth, there is also Kami's/Dende's place in one of the first pictures. The manga just rushes the story really bad.
I guess Goku/Vegeta stayed at earth and trained in the time chamber (which shouldn't be possible). But on the other hand, we are talking about Toriyama who lost his mind long time ago. The movies and DB Super (manga and anime) are really not good, so I guess the fans have to accept illogical stuff like that.

OG sama

Veteran
Kin
347💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol is that short guy with the nipples Beerus strongest opponent? Lol I knew they would make him look ridiculous.

That guy that looks like Frieza looks very bad ass and so does that piccolo looking guy.

That guy that looks like Gohan must be saiyan, lol watch him be the strongest guy from universe 6.