2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"Joining the Galactic Patrol"

Dragon Ball Super Manga Chapter 43 Discussion and 44 Predictions

Discuss Dragon Ball Super Manga 43 here and predict the next chapter, Dragon Ball Super Manga 44

BEGIN READING HERE @ ANYWHERE BUT HERE

Please remember to rate this month's chapter!
1 is Worst, 5 is Best.

SaitamaSanji

Kin
391💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
if dbs's story line actually hv similar reference to the dbz's one which i think it kinda does then this moro monster gonna be one hell of a villain.dbz main stories started with frieza and then androids(where trunks had to come from future to get help) and then cell games and majin buu(a magical creature).so when it comes to dbs it started again with frieza and then black goku arc where trunks again had to come from future to get help and then tournament with universe 6 and tournament of power which reference to cell games itself(both had tournaments) and then this moro arc where the story line itself gives spot light to majin buu which can be reference to previous majin buu arc.so since in dbz majin buu was the ultimate villain and things went very hard against him.so i guess in dbs this moro arc gonna be a one heck of an arc where goku and others will face way more troublesome things against this villain.bt i hope unlike in dbz this one to not be dbs's final arc bt will have more bt i wont get surprised if this gonna be the last arc of dbs.please toriyama we dont need super to end this quickly :no:

Status
Not open for further replies.