Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

You must be registered for see images

"The Potara's True Worth"

Dragon Ball Super Manga Chapter 23 Discussion and 24 Predictions

Discuss Dragon Ball Super Manga 23 here and predict the next chapter, Dragon Ball Super Manga 24

Please remember to rate this month's chapter!

1 is worst, 5 is best.

Last edited:

Xēnovia.

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not really feeling this chapter the cubes are just underwhelming the anime did better with the whole god above gods technique with the blade of judgement technique

Reactions: Ansatsuken

Nobel

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Not really feeling this chapter the cubes are just underwhelming the anime did better with the whole god above gods technique with the blade of judgement technique
The manga skips parts that may are a bit extravagant since it aims to close the time gap between it's anime version, however it does explain things far more in detail. And we also saw something new that wasn't in the anime, The whole comeback of Vegito was truly perfection to me. The universe 7 kaioshin also mentioned a certain fact....

Kiiszame

Regular
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I still wish the time limit stayed at at least an hour. Now Vegito is kinda useless. He barely can last 5min.
I guess this is Akira's way of just putting Vegito to rest. We ddnt even get to see the Final kameha. Pretty that woulda ended Zamasu.

Supreme kai said Vegito might be stronger than Beerus, but well never know now.

The only thing I liked about the Manga is that vegito never broke a sweat. And was clearly far superior to Zamasu. But the anime did a better job at displaying more techniques.

Nobel

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I still wish the time limit stayed at at least an hour. Now Vegito is kinda useless. He barely can last 5min.
I guess this is Akira's way of just putting Vegito to rest. We ddnt even get to see the Final kameha. Pretty that woulda ended Zamasu.

Supreme kai said Vegito might be stronger than Beerus, but well never know now.

The only thing I liked about the Manga is that vegito never broke a sweat. And was clearly far superior to Zamasu. But the anime did a better job at displaying more techniques.

In the end it was the potara who was not capable of handling his inconceivable power. Not his fault. The kaioshin should give those earrings a upgrade while they are at it.

I don't know why Vegito transformed into SSB since he easily vaporized Zamasu's half like it was buu goo or something. Vegito is "almighty" enough in his base form. And then he eated a senzu too? For what purpose? That's what I see obscure.

Since the manga is more detailed they might explain this more in the next chapter