[Spoilers] Dragon Ball Super Episode 24 Review~ Goku vs Frieza! The Rematch Begins!

Itachi Edo

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Frieza really did fight dirtier in the anime than the movie. I love how they're making the villains from the two movies more brutal and blood thirsty.
[video=youtube;T7Eq1YIdKCc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7Eq1YIdKCc&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Lia

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

Yeah, the artwork and animation from the buu-saga in the past was like 200% better. I don't understand that.
Today the technical possibilities are much much better than before.. why do they only produce ugly stuff then?
Money can't be the issue, because Dragon Ball is the best known anime in the world, they sold merchandise from day 1 until today and still will do so in the past.
And new, unknown anime with far less budget look even 400% better than DB xD

If time is the issue, then the people who are responible for the anime are just plain stupid.
They should do monthly episodes then, to make sure it looks good. But hey, people will buy this shit, no matter what.. so nothing will change.

And the plot of the frieza-arc will continue be worse than the movies. That was already the case with the battle of gods-stuff. And I also see it coming... they will fuq up Vegetas fight too. In the movie, Frieza couldn't even touch him, but the anime will change that -.-