[Spoilers] Dragon Ball Super Episode 18 Review! Champa Appears!

Hyuga Prodigy

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Is it known how far they will go with this?
They're going to make over 100 episodes and after frieza arc is done, there is going to be couple new arc that we've not seen before and it happen just lately in the latest manga chapter with 12 gods and 12 universe arc and it looks like everyone is involve with the competition because of the 2 gods are declaring war on each other because of the earth has such great food resource, whoever team universe wins gets to keep earth and dominate the universe.

Also each universe have have different character parallelism for example goku and evil goku something like that. Perhaps raditz or other unknown sayians exist within another universe.

Natsu Shazneel

Banned
Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
They're going to make over 100 episodes and after frieza arc is done, there is going to be couple new arc that we've not seen before and it happen just lately in the latest manga chapter with 12 gods and 12 universe arc and it looks like everyone is involve with the competition because of the 2 gods are declaring war on each other because of the earth has such great food resource, whoever team universe wins gets to keep earth and dominate the universe.

Also each universe have have different character parallelism for example goku and evil goku something like that. Perhaps raditz or other unknown sayians exist within another universe.
I like the evil goku part. It should be interesting if it were shown.

TimothyTheTomato

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Very interesting episode, I didn't realize gaining Godly Ki was simply something you could train for a few months and learn, Vegeta has been training for six months and could sense Whis' Godly Ki. I thought you had to absorb the power of SSG and only then can you become a SSB. I guess when Goku described it as a realm he couldn't reach on his own, he meant his way of training was not enough to reach that level, but with a God teaching you(Whis) its possible.

Also Whis seems to talk as if Gokus God Ki has ran out, even though its been stated he absorbed it and made It his own.
He's merged with it but Its been converted to regular ki

Stant

Banned
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm thinking if their base form gets to a god level there's going to be some form of restriction placed on their transformations. Then again, I'm hoping Dragon Ball Online gets adapted. Goku and Vegeta are dying for some reason, perhaps God Ki, and have to go fight at the edge of the universe and end up causing supernovas.
wtf, what kinda logic is that?

Itachi Edo

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
wtf, what kinda logic is that?
The god ki isn't natural, so it would make sense for there to be side effects. Toriyama helped write Dragon Ball Online. Goku and Vegeta were near death when they fought, but were still young for the most part. That could explain it. Same for why they went so deep into space for their final battle. They've already incorporated parts of the story into the movies and in the video games.

Stant

Banned
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The god ki isn't natural, so it would make sense for there to be side effects. Toriyama helped write Dragon Ball Online. Goku and Vegeta were near death when they fought, but were still young for the most part. That could explain it. Same for why they went so deep into space for their final battle. They've already incorporated parts of the story into the movies and in the video games.
oh! now i remember dragon ball online, that was some time ago.