[Spoilers] Dragon ball Super ep 127 Spoilers (Vegeta vs Toppo Results)

skygoku

Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

Looks like Vegeta beats Toppo without to much trouble. He looks to be fighting Jiren the next episode.

Uzumaki Macho

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Looks like Toei/Toriyama dropped the ball again. It's stuff like this that makes me kind of glad that the series is ending soon. Seriously, how tf does God Toppo not get any eliminations and go out in 1.5 episodes? They literally made a God of Destruction level fighter useless.

skygoku

Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Looks like Toei/Toriyama dropped the ball again. It's stuff like this that makes me kind of glad that the series is ending soon. Seriously, how tf does God Toppo not get any eliminations and go out in 1.5 episodes? They literally made a God of Destruction level fighter useless.

I know he should have taken out 17 and Freeza. U11 should have also taken out 1 universe. I still love dragon ball thou no matter how many faults the writing has.

uhmusddy

Veteran
Kin
38💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Trash that 17 is still in it. GoD Toppo taking him out would of been an honor and the perfect time for it to build suspense before Vegeta takes him on.

I’m also impressed Vegeta can go on to help fight Jiren even after Topo, unless Toppo lost in an underwhelming way

Either way we know Jiren will once again turn it up a notch since he’s the last one with probably about 4 minutes left by the time Toppo gets eliminated.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So we can see Jiren whopped their ass and shows how powerful his true power is where he can handle 4 fighters(including Freiza if he still fighting) alone and eliminate them all. If toppo still there it will be anticlimactic.

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I’m more impressed that Vegeta recovered his energy so soon. Vegeta is seriously a powerful Ki based character as for Goku I’d like to see what he can do in 4 minutes.

Uzumaki Macho

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I’m more impressed that Vegeta recovered his energy so soon. Vegeta is seriously a powerful Ki based character as for Goku I’d like to see what he can do in 4 minutes.
Stamina has never mattered in this tournament. Roshi was able to use the Mafuba twice against Frost, despite the fact that he nearly died from exhaustion one minute earlier. Goku could go SSB against Zirloin, Zarbuto, and Rabanra despite the fact that he was heavily exhausted from his fight against Kefla and he was literally having trouble standing up in his base form in that very same episode. Freeza instantly got up and attacked Toppo again in this episode despite the fact that he was wasted by Toppo and knocked out just a few seconds earlier. The writers clearly don't care about stamina, or they just don't plan out their episodes well with each other.

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Stamina has never mattered in this tournament. Roshi was able to use the Mafuba twice against Frost, despite the fact that he nearly died from exhaustion one minute earlier. Goku could go SSB against Zirloin, Zarbuto, and Rabanra despite the fact that he was heavily exhausted from his fight against Kefla and he was literally having trouble standing up in his base form in that very same episode. Freeza instantly got up and attacked Toppo again in this episode despite the fact that he was wasted by Toppo and knocked out just a few seconds earlier. The writers clearly don't care about stamina, or they just don't plan out their episodes well with each other.
You just said that stamina doesn’t matter then later said that Goku was exhausted. You can say that the anime is inconsistent to a certain extent but you can’t say that stamina doesn’t matter.
Vegeta has always been that guy with a shit ton of ki even way before the Super series.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Jiren is tiersa above GoD Toppo. It’s not even close. We’re about to see Jiren’s true power, and I’m willing to bet it’s going to end with it being Goku vs Jiren. The rest will probably get eliminated, or somehow frieza won’t have fallen off the map yet. There going to add his evil plan to the afterward the fight. I wonder what Frieza plans to do with the Super Dragon Balls. Also, I wonder if Frieze knows the language to communicate with the dragon of the super dragon balls.

Uzumaki Macho

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You just said that stamina doesn’t matter then later said that Goku was exhausted. You can say that the anime is inconsistent to a certain extent but you can’t say that stamina doesn’t matter.
Vegeta has always been that guy with a shit ton of ki even way before the Super series.
I mean that they act exhausted after their fights, but once they start fighting someone again, their low stamina gets completely ignored by the writers.

Styles

Legendary
Kin
16💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Jiren is tiersa above GoD Toppo. It’s not even close. We’re about to see Jiren’s true power, and I’m willing to bet it’s going to end with it being Goku vs Jiren. The rest will probably get eliminated, or somehow frieza won’t have fallen off the map yet. There going to add his evil plan to the afterward the fight. I wonder what Frieza plans to do with the Super Dragon Balls. Also, I wonder if Frieze knows the language to communicate with the dragon of the super dragon balls.
Literally how it will go unless they change it up. Goku always get the final say and beat the final character that's standing when it matters.