VegettoEX

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
OMG the new trailer, i can already tell how inconsistent it is. wow

gohan turning super saiyan, frieza in his base mode is shown in the trailer? i mean he should be goten's play toy in that form, he doesnt even deserve to be shown in that trailer, because hes too freaking weak, but i guess i can see what going on. basicly this movie is based on akira original idealogy of where dragon ball should have ended and its after the frieza saga, therefore androids, cell and buu saga never happened. because if they did frieza would stand jack shit against anyone from the z team.

funny is i would love to see how many people would b*tch about this movie if it wasent written by akira toriyama, they would say its inconsistent, no original ideas, new ass pulls etc, but since the actual author of dbz wrote this, everyone automatically thinks its going to be a good movie.

I mean whats the point in even watching this movie anymore when you already know that Goku is going to win in the end and everyone else is going to be irrelevant in the story like always. We didnt even see any Vegeta fight scenes in this movie, therefore i could automatically lean to the fact that Vegeta wont be the main character in this movie because hes not very popular to Japanese viewers.

I think this is very similar to how George Lucas ruined Star Wars, same i could say about Akira Toriyama ruining DBZ because he doesn't stick to original writing and consistent scenes.

If only someone body else took over dragon ball franshise it could have been a much better series, maybe give us a solid timeskip lets say 1 thousand or 2 thousand years and see how future saiyans populate the earth and from there you could probably focus on a new main character in the story or something like that.

THIS IS WHO I WANT TO BE THE NEW MAIN CHARACTER IN THE STORY, NOT GOKU
You must be registered for see images

Zealotic

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ignore the title I conquered this thread

DBZ is fine how it is :p

Do you guys like the animation of the series or the new dbz movies better discuss
U_U

Last edited:

Rekudakune

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
agree probably just how george lucas started ruining star wars with all those changes to the story. personaly dragon ball needs to stay original to the manga, gohan turning super saiyan isnt original. since hes already mystic