Dragon Ball Characters Are Strongest Bla bla bla.

BoiNez

Regular
Kin
2,044💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
15⚔️
No my boy. Bleach character's can cut dimensions, or break pocket dimensions and they get stomped by one dbz character. These are mostly outlier feats and mean nothing towards their overall standing. SSJB vegeta destroyed ROSAT a seemingly infinite sized dimension.

You're basically owning yourself. Let's take your own argument for this sake, and limit it to taijutsu, goku kicked freiza through two islands. SSJ3 goku punched a hole through King kai's planet, a planet with probably more mass then earth considering it's gravity and density.

They can, the authors deliberately do not show it. Because DB at it's core is a traditional action shounen. Freiza destroyed namek, he one shotted planet vegeta, goku black prior to coming to Earth stated he destroyed multiple planets on his way to earth.
Madara has stated that might guy was bending space as he charged towards him. Just because Madara can only be damaged by Rikudou Senjutsu and taijutsu don't mean he can't defend himself. Also, they can't they all need 5 episodes to scream "Kamehamehamemahehamehamehame...."

Reactions: HowDidIGetPrem

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
1. 10 Tails jinchuriki Can only be damaged by six path chakra and taijutsu (Watch obito vs naruto & sasgay)
And DBZ/DBS characters physical prowess far surpassed any Naruto character. And who needs to care about 10 tails Jinchuriki's law when DBS GoD can just erase JJ out of existence.

2. madara died becouse he separated from 10 tails, after hagoromo seal.
I'm glad you understand it. 10 tails is not part of Madara, not a power he trained to get. Anyone can be JJ. Juubi is Kaguya. Basically Madara was using Kaguya's power all the times. Without it he's not very strong. That's not true Madara. Kid Buu is the true Majin Buu not fat buu or super buu. Similar situation with Madara here.

3.Yes, gudodama can destyroy everything they touch, why sakura suvrvived ? well she had 100% regeneration and it was just stab and nothing more. do you remebemer what obito did to 3rd hokage ? well...
There's DB character that can regenerate from a thin air. Edo Hiruzen doesn't have real physical body. His body is made out of Ninjutsu chakra which Omnyodon is the weakness of Ninjutsu chakra. Look omnyodon can erase something completely and no regeneration can undo the effect. Edo Minato couldn't regenerates his missing body part is the proof. Sakura can regenerates from TSB stab is the proof that TSB couldn't effect physical body.

4.Well.. here he can band space.

You must be registered to see images
He's not walking there but running. Casual walking is not fast. And the "bending of space" is more a question and not fact. Notice the question mark there?
Post automatically merged:

And Prime Madara is either War Era EMS Madara or Double Rinnegan RT Madara. Not JJ Madara..

Last edited:

uch1hahovis

Kin
92💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have headache from hearing this, yes i get it they are strong they can blow planets and they charge like 2 hours before attack to someone.

compare naruto to dragon ball is bullshit but dude becouse u blow up f*ing planet does not make u strongest, and when u compare some other anime characters to the f*ing dragon ball guess wut, DBtards are making joke and saying same damn shit, "they can just blow up planet" and thats their shit coz dragon ball characters are stupid as **** they does not have any intelligence they are only about well who can blow up bigger planet....

Fighting is not about who has biggest shit to destroy its about intelligence and how u are gonna use ur power for example.

if i compare like madara to damn frieza they would say well frieza can one shot him... Yeah, im sure u dont know anything about madara's power just u saw frieza can blow up planet does not mean he can win against someone who can't do that.

as u see im debating Frieza vs Madara (Prime).

I love dragon ball i really do but it seems like im hater but becouse of stupid fans which does not make any sense.

1.Rikudo Prime Madara Is Immortal, and only thing to beat him is sealing jutsu which is moon and sun seal (six path chibaku tensei)
2.if you gonna hurt madara u need damn six path chakra okey ? i dont know if ki has six path shit but im telling u madara can just absorb any frieza's ki bombs or whatever they called or even that ki bombs can't destroy madara.
3.Gudodama (black orbs) can destroy everything they touch, exept six path chakra users have less effect by gudodama.
4.Limbo clones which does not even exist in real world, frieza cant even see and sense it madara just can ezly win by it. im not saying that limbo attacks can kill frieza, what im saying is that he can just fk him up in taijutsu then frieza is only 1 gudodama hit.
5.i also want to add that madara's susanoo in rikudo form would be like totally unbalanced. we saw when sasuke absorb all the damn chakra from tail beasts his susanoo got berserk, now imagine what madara's susanoo was before rikudo form and then wut it would be in rikudo form coz susano's power depend on user's chakra. like if u do not have big chakra u cant use perfect susanoo, just little one that itachi had.

AND I KNOW MY ENGRISH SUCKS ! sorry. :p
1) mafubaa can seal even a god.....
2)taijutsu hurts madara so people all of the z fighters can pretty much just use martial arts to beat him down plus goku ssjb ( ui is complete over kill) would destroy madara
3)genkidama does the same thing but to people with evil hearts and seeing as most characters move faster than light they wouldnt get hit
4)limbo would be an advantage but a stragist like gohan in top would work it out
5) most characters in top broke the hardest matrial known to the gods so someone like piccolo could tear apart a susanoo with special beam canon which can be used while dodging so eh madara vs dbverse madara loses every time

im pretty sure madara was scales to be a raditz level threat so .......

No my boy. Bleach character's can cut dimensions, or break pocket dimensions and they get stomped by one dbz character. These are mostly outlier feats and mean nothing towards their overall standing. SSJB vegeta destroyed ROSAT a seemingly infinite sized dimension.

You're basically owning yourself. Let's take your own argument for this sake, and limit it to taijutsu, goku kicked freiza through two islands. SSJ3 goku punched a hole through King kai's planet, a planet with probably more mass then earth considering it's gravity and density.

They can, the authors deliberately do not show it. Because DB at it's core is a traditional action shounen. Freiza destroyed namek, he one shotted planet vegeta, goku black prior to coming to Earth stated he destroyed multiple planets on his way to earth.

This is like 2013 all over again, where Guardian of timeline would overrate dbz as being the strongest verse and you're overrating naruto.
this^

Again i understand that DBS chars can destroy building and mountains without any problem.

my point is passive powers.

1.oh boy no... "Juubi Madara was severely damaged by Night Guy who is weaker than early versions of Piccolo. " what ? They are not even close to 8th gate guy, thats disrespect... he was bending space by walking....
2.10 Jinchuriki can't be damaged by normal attacks like frieza beams, only 6 path chakra or taijutsu.
3.I have never seen fight in dbz or dbs where 2 characters were fighting and they started blowing up planets instantly.... never... even dbs chars are planet level which showed in dbs.
4.Gudodama abolutly one shots frieza. there is not doubt about that...
also does noone factor in the fact that goku has INSTANT transmission , meaning no matter how fast madara could be goku can telelport to him instantly andwitha kamahemaha Wave to boot

also if we factor in builds , madara isnt going to be as durable as goku, hell he'd be as durable as yamcha

Last edited:
Kin
399💸
Kumi
60💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This thread’s topic is excellent but misses one thing: Why does it even matter in the first place?
It’s certainly the bottom of the barrel for what to evaluate a series on, flashiness neither equates to nor surpasses genuine substance. This goes for just about everything else that incorporates those elements, it’s a tightrope to walk on when balancing the two.
Character X from verse A beating character Y from verse B (and vice versa, too) doesn’t change that and is therefore inconsequential.

Also this was on the first page so I hope I’m not necroing the thread.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: BoiNez