Dragon Ball Characters Are Strongest Bla bla bla.

D4C

Kin
27💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have headache from hearing this, yes i get it they are strong they can blow planets and they charge like 2 hours before attack to someone.

compare naruto to dragon ball is bullshit but dude becouse u blow up f*ing planet does not make u strongest, and when u compare some other anime characters to the f*ing dragon ball guess wut, DBtards are making joke and saying same damn shit, "they can just blow up planet" and thats their shit coz dragon ball characters are stupid as **** they does not have any intelligence they are only about well who can blow up bigger planet....

Fighting is not about who has biggest shit to destroy its about intelligence and how u are gonna use ur power for example.

if i compare like madara to damn frieza they would say well frieza can one shot him... Yeah, im sure u dont know anything about madara's power just u saw frieza can blow up planet does not mean he can win against someone who can't do that.

as u see im debating Frieza vs Madara (Prime).

I love dragon ball i really do but it seems like im hater but becouse of stupid fans which does not make any sense.

1.Rikudo Prime Madara Is Immortal, and only thing to beat him is sealing jutsu which is moon and sun seal (six path chibaku tensei)
2.if you gonna hurt madara u need damn six path chakra okey ? i dont know if ki has six path shit but im telling u madara can just absorb any frieza's ki bombs or whatever they called or even that ki bombs can't destroy madara.
3.Gudodama (black orbs) can destroy everything they touch, exept six path chakra users have less effect by gudodama.
4.Limbo clones which does not even exist in real world, frieza cant even see and sense it madara just can ezly win by it. im not saying that limbo attacks can kill frieza, what im saying is that he can just fk him up in taijutsu then frieza is only 1 gudodama hit.
5.i also want to add that madara's susanoo in rikudo form would be like totally unbalanced. we saw when sasuke absorb all the damn chakra from tail beasts his susanoo got berserk, now imagine what madara's susanoo was before rikudo form and then wut it would be in rikudo form coz susano's power depend on user's chakra. like if u do not have big chakra u cant use perfect susanoo, just little one that itachi had.

AND I KNOW MY ENGRISH SUCKS ! sorry. :p

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I think I've seen you before, YouTube I guess. The points you bring here are similar like in YT one.

And the question is why are you using JJ Madara here? Juubi is not Madara's own power/permanent power. Juubi is borrowed power. You should used EMS Madara or RT Madara instead. Its not fair when Madara is using borrowed power while Freiza is using his own power.

Chapter 699 shows Madara reverted back to his normal self after Kaguya aka Juubi took back her power from Madara. And that's the real Madara for you.

Last edited:

Nomu

Kin
287💸
Kumi
147💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have headache from hearing this, yes i get it they are strong they can blow planets and they charge like 2 hours before attack to someone.

compare naruto to dragon ball is bullshit but dude becouse u blow up f*ing planet does not make u strongest, and when u compare some other anime characters to the f*ing dragon ball guess wut, DBtards are making joke and saying same damn shit, "they can just blow up planet" and thats their shit coz dragon ball characters are stupid as **** they does not have any intelligence they are only about well who can blow up bigger planet....

Fighting is not about who has biggest shit to destroy its about intelligence and how u are gonna use ur power for example.

if i compare like madara to damn frieza they would say well frieza can one shot him... Yeah, im sure u dont know anything about madara's power just u saw frieza can blow up planet does not mean he can win against someone who can't do that.

as u see im debating Frieza vs Madara (Prime).

I love dragon ball i really do but it seems like im hater but becouse of stupid fans which does not make any sense.

1.Rikudo Prime Madara Is Immortal, and only thing to beat him is sealing jutsu which is moon and sun seal (six path chibaku tensei)
2.if you gonna hurt madara u need damn six path chakra okey ? i dont know if ki has six path shit but im telling u madara can just absorb any frieza's ki bombs or whatever they called or even that ki bombs can't destroy madara.
3.Gudodama (black orbs) can destroy everything they touch, exept six path chakra users have less effect by gudodama.
4.Limbo clones which does not even exist in real world, frieza cant even see and sense it madara just can ezly win by it. im not saying that limbo attacks can kill frieza, what im saying is that he can just fk him up in taijutsu then frieza is only 1 gudodama hit.
5.i also want to add that madara's susanoo in rikudo form would be like totally unbalanced. we saw when sasuke absorb all the damn chakra from tail beasts his susanoo got berserk, now imagine what madara's susanoo was before rikudo form and then wut it would be in rikudo form coz susano's power depend on user's chakra. like if u do not have big chakra u cant use perfect susanoo, just little one that itachi had.

AND I KNOW MY ENGRISH SUCKS ! sorry. :p
You’re not taking into account DBZ characters resistance levels. Look at it like this using ABC logic:

Kid Goku tanked a bullet to the face and obviously Frieza is infinitely more durable than Kid Goku. Frieza, while cut in half and out of energy, resisted the forces of a planet exploding directly on him. Because of that there is nothing those limbo clones can do to Frieza that would damage him.

Juubi Madara was severely damaged by Night Guy who is weaker than early versions of Piccolo. Even Guy couldn’t get past his Truth Seeker Orbs so Frieza may not get around that...but any DBZ character beyond the Saiyan Saga thrashes all Naruto characters except for maybe Kaguya’s expansive TSO.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You’re not taking into account DBZ characters resistance levels. Look at it like this using ABC logic:

Kid Goku tanked a bullet to the face and obviously Frieza is infinitely more durable than Kid Goku. Frieza, while cut in half and out of energy, resisted the forces of a planet exploding directly on him. Because of that there is nothing those limbo clones can do to Frieza that would damage him.

Juubi Madara was severely damaged by Night Guy who is weaker than early versions of Piccolo. Even Guy couldn’t get past his Truth Seeker Orbs so Frieza may not get around that...but any DBZ character beyond the Saiyan Saga thrashes all Naruto characters except for maybe Kaguya’s expansive TSO.
Nomu plzz...

Kin
117💸
Kumi
162💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
you realize everyone in frieza saga moved at about light speed right? and some of them still couldnt dodge the death beam... also their fights since dragon ball(not z) destroyed where ever they were fighting, a hallmark trait of a good dbz fight is when a character gets tossed through buildings or mountains and shaking it off like it's nothing.
the gap in speed and strength is too vast. i'd say naruto level power(end of series) is generously on par with the middle to end of dragon ball(not z)

D4C

Kin
27💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Again i understand that DBS chars can destroy building and mountains without any problem.

my point is passive powers.

1.oh boy no... "Juubi Madara was severely damaged by Night Guy who is weaker than early versions of Piccolo. " what ? They are not even close to 8th gate guy, thats disrespect... he was bending space by walking....
2.10 Jinchuriki can't be damaged by normal attacks like frieza beams, only 6 path chakra or taijutsu.
3.I have never seen fight in dbz or dbs where 2 characters were fighting and they started blowing up planets instantly.... never... even dbs chars are planet level which showed in dbs.
4.Gudodama abolutly one shots frieza. there is not doubt about that...

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Again i understand that DBS chars can destroy building and mountains without any problem.

1.oh boy no... "Juubi Madara was severely damaged by Night Guy who is weaker than early versions of Piccolo. " what ? They are not even close to 8th gate guy, thats disrespect... he was bending space by walking....
2.10 Jinchuriki can't be damaged by normal attacks like frieza beams, only 6 path chakra or taijutsu.
3.I have never seen fight in dbz or dbs where 2 characters were fighting and they started blowing up planets instantly.... never... even dbs chars are planet level which showed in dbs.
gai sensei attack on madara was like smooth piercing with needle..

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Guy never bending space by walking lol

Only Juubi jinchuriki you need Six Path senjutsu to beat them. Normal Sage Mode user can be damage by death beam. And Freiza's physical strength is greater than JJ.

Beerus and Champa destroyed many planets in their battle.

TSB only destroy chakra and not physical body. Sakura survived TSB rod stab. Might Guy tanked TSB.

And again Madara doesn't have TSB and immortality

You must be registered for see images

And this is your original Madara. Where's his immortality and TSB?
Post automatically merged:

Without borrowed power Madara is weak.

Last edited:

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
you realize everyone in frieza saga moved at about light speed right? and some of them still couldnt dodge the death beam... also their fights since dragon ball(not z) destroyed where ever they were fighting, a hallmark trait of a good dbz fight is when a character gets tossed through buildings or mountains and shaking it off like it's nothing.
the gap in speed and strength is too vast. i'd say naruto level power(end of series) is generously on par with the middle to end of dragon ball(not z)
no way. there's wacky stuff like roshi destroying a moon, but the power of DBZ around the saiyan arc was generally limited to destroying hills. just watch ape gohan vs vegeta and ape vegeta vs goku. those were their strongest forms at the moment and were asbolutely weak when it came to environmental destruction. their moon must be made of cheese or something.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Guy never bending space by walking lol

Only Juubi jinchuriki you need Six Path senjutsu to beat them. Normal Sage Mode user can be damage by death beam. And Freiza's physical strength is greater than JJ.

Beerus and Champa destroyed many planets in their battle.

TSB only destroy chakra and not physical body. Sakura survived TSB rod stab. Might Guy tanked TSB.

And again Madara doesn't have TSB and immortality

You must be registered for see images

And this is your original Madara. Where's his immortality and TSB?
Post automatically merged:

Without borrowed power Madara is weak.
when did madara borrow powerz u fanfic member wit fanfic posts..

D4C

Kin
27💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1. 10 Tails jinchuriki Can only be damaged by six path chakra and taijutsu (Watch obito vs naruto & sasgay)
2. madara died becouse he separated from 10 tails, after hagoromo seal.
3.Yes, gudodama can destyroy everything they touch, why sakura suvrvived ? well she had 100% regeneration and it was just stab and nothing more. do you remebemer what obito did to 3rd hokage ? well...
4.Well.. here he can band space.

You must be registered to see images

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1. 10 Tails jinchuriki Can only be damaged by six path chakra and taijutsu (Watch obito vs naruto & sasgay)
2. madara died becouse he separated from 10 tails, after hagoromo seal.
3.Yes, gudodama can destyroy everything they touch, why sakura suvrvived ? well she had 100% regeneration and it was just stab and nothing more. do you remebemer what obito did to 3rd hokage ? well...
4.Well.. here he can band space.
You must be registered to see images
madara didn't die....and he is still immortal ...just like itachi uchiha told us..

P3ĮÑ

Immortal
Kin
375💸
Kumi
48💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Juubi Madara was severely damaged by Night Guy who is weaker than early versions of Piccolo. " what ? They are not even close to 8th gate guy, thats disrespect... he was bending space by walking.
No my boy. Bleach character's can cut dimensions, or break pocket dimensions and they get stomped by one dbz character. These are mostly outlier feats and mean nothing towards their overall standing. SSJB vegeta destroyed ROSAT a seemingly infinite sized dimension.

Jinchuriki can't be damaged by normal attacks like frieza beams, only 6 path chakra or taijutsu.
You're basically owning yourself. Let's take your own argument for this sake, and limit it to taijutsu, goku kicked freiza through two islands. SSJ3 goku punched a hole through King kai's planet, a planet with probably more mass then earth considering it's gravity and density.

I have never seen fight in dbz or dbs where 2 characters were fighting and they started blowing up planets instantly
They can, the authors deliberately do not show it. Because DB at it's core is a traditional action shounen. Freiza destroyed namek, he one shotted planet vegeta, goku black prior to coming to Earth stated he destroyed multiple planets on his way to earth.

This is like 2013 all over again, where Guardian of timeline would overrate dbz as being the strongest verse and you're overrating naruto.

• Angry
Reactions: BoiNez