Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Whats up guys here is wonderful theory after xebec was briefly shown in Dark . He looks pretty much like Dragon .

I traced back to earlier chapters and history of Monkey D Dragon nowhere Garp calls him or refers him as son.

It is confirmed Dragon was raised in Goa kingdom for few years but nowhere it discusses about where he was born and who he is.

This is very old theory what if Dragon changed his allias after marrying Luffy's mother (Garp's daughter) it ensure Rocks identity remains hiddens and Dragon does not draw too much attention

Also few thing both Rocks and Luffy have in common :
1.Both have ability to make dangerous allies
2. Both are against Celestial Dragons
3.Engaged in Taboo topics .

Now we are very close to the point Luffy insane ability probably comes from his Grandfather xebec than Garp.

One things i note that Garp does not have Conquerors very odd considering both Dragon and luffy have it and its coincidence Rocks was introduced at same time Luffy was gathering Allies in Wano.

Also there was discussion in sbs : Rev army will find something about Dragon but they will still follow him.

Last edited:

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Whats up guys here is wonderful theory after xebec was briefly shown in Dark . He looks pretty much like Dragon .

I traced back to earlier chapters and history of Monkey D Dragon nowhere Garp calls him or refers him as son.

It is confirmed Dragon was raised in Goa kingdom for few years but nowhere it discusses about where he was born and who he is.

This is very old theory what if Dragon changed his allias after marrying Luffy's mother (Garp's daughter) it ensure Rocks identity remains hiddens and Dragon does not draw too much attention

Also few thing both Rocks and Luffy have in common :
1.Both have ability to make dangerous allies
2. Both are against Celestial Dragons
3.Engaged in Taboo topics .

Now we are very close to the point Luffy insane ability probably comes from his Grandfather xebec than Garp.

One things i note that Garp does not have Conquerors very odd considering both Dragon and luffy have it and its coincidence Rocks was introduced at same time Luffy was gathering Allies in Wano.

Also there was discussion in sbs : Rev army will find something about Dragon but they will still follow him.
When did Dragon show conquerors haki?

Are you saying dragon is xebec's son or he is Xebec? It sounded like you were implying dragon was xebec and he changed his name after the fight with roger.

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
When did Dragon show conquerors haki?

Are you saying dragon is xebec's son or he is Xebec? It sounded like you were implying dragon was xebec and he changed his name after the fight with roger.
During Marinford when Luffy's conquerors Haki shows Ivankov says something along these lines "That boy has has the potential to be king, as expected of Dragons son..."

So at most Dragon has Conquerors according to Ivankov.

No i mea he is son of Xebec probably changed his alias to hide from prosecution.