[Game] [FIN] Round 8- Dracula Castle Madness Game

Who is the MVP?

• Poison chan (mafia roleblocker)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Odd (town weaponsmith)

• Lady Coffee (mafia killer, didn't post)

• MadieV (mafia killer)

• Mr. Lonely (town roleblocker)

• Akumatsu (town protector)

• Oreki_Houtarou (town protector sub)

• Ryu Kishi (town vigilante)

• All_Red (town lover)

• Junegirl_19 (town time protector, didn't post)

• EvanManManMan (town time protector sub)

• Duke3star (mafia full cop)

• Eliphas (town even cop)

• AIVION (town bodyguard)

• Sleeping Terror (town judge)

• Waindo (town jailkeeper)

• Konno (innocent child)

• Alice in Noodleland (innocent child sub)

• 6th Hokage (mafia godfather, didn't post)

• TheLukundo (mafia godfather sub)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Houtarou

Veteran
Kin
1,942💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
IC literally voted against me and died the next NP, that already shows someone is trying to take me out through a lynch.
Post automatically merged:

I can't tell what duk3's plan was. He said cow is mafia, and then was flipped mafia himself, I can't tell if this is him trying to make us think he isn't mafia, or he actually is..
I don't really care, Cow is my main suspect anyway. Or maybe to gain the town cred

Rei

Legendary
Kin
5,001,259💸
Kumi
527💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I most definietly saw this coming, someone hinted that I was town and that the IC should check elsewhere if still alive and they were /attacked/ to place fingers on me for being the person IC suspected on.

Will look through whoever went against me's posts, for now can someone update me on how many possible evil left out of the 6

We are six left and there can't be 50-50 else mafia wins. So mafia left is one or two people.

Rei

Legendary
Kin
5,001,259💸
Kumi
527💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
From the write up:
She was walking in the Castle, searching for Vlad's killer, but looking instead at another guest, a completely innocent one.

The curious guest though, saw that another guest is not himself at all... He noticed his evil look and understood his thoughts...

Thoughts?

sadslick

Kin
317💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I really don't know how this works for sure but that's what I meant when I said mafia is one of two.
Well.
Here goes-..
One person to go for next that being either SK(? is that even it) or mafia, I am 100% sure you're one of the two here but from what I see you lean towards mafia because judging from duk3's play( he wasn't the slickest alive).
|
v
He suspected everyone and had strong town reads on you, overall both of you have been bashing against Cow, and I fully doubt that his plan was to make us think you're mafia by having TR on you, while it is true, you have contributed to town that doesn't necessarily act as a support pillar of you being confirmed town.

Furthermore, I'm also going to use you thinking IC was turned as even further proof of you being mafia, not third party but mafia, because you're aware who your buddies are.

I do admit, I was wrong with thinking Waindo was fishy, but everyone had thought of that due to how he played his role out but I'm more than sure that thinking you were mafia was a correct thought of mine. You fit pretty well in town's shoes, I won't lie knowing not alot thought against of you, and I also admired all the emotion/anger you showed against a flipped town, come on these all can't be coincidences.

I'm just confused why Waindo would be killed.. wouldn't that push you the most? It is a risky play, but I think either you killed Waindo to make us think someone is setting you up, or the other evil member did.

Again, @town please read the above and give me your thoughts on this. I won't vote yet because it seems that anyone throwing off an early vote will be at risk, but I'm confident in what I'm stating here, if Rei is to be lynched and flips mafia, the last evil will most likely kill me next NP but I trust town with this(if their activity actually increases that is).

Oh, and of course by mentioning @town I mean @everyone, so you're free to reply in your defense too, Rei.
Although, I already assume it'll end up in you revolting against me, magically.
And to add to my further statement if Rei flips mafia, Madie is most likely town, hypocritical for me to state knowing Madie was my hardest maf read due to the way she portrayed herself/himself(?) through his posts, but now the dots all connect to each their own, thanks to duke's misplay.

Rei

Legendary
Kin
5,001,259💸
Kumi
527💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well.
Here goes-..
One person to go for next that being either SK(? is that even it) or mafia, I am 100% sure you're one of the two here but from what I see you lean towards mafia because judging from duk3's play( he wasn't the slickest alive).
|
v
He suspected everyone and had strong town reads on you, overall both of you have been bashing against Cow, and I fully doubt that his plan was to make us think you're mafia by having TR on you, while it is true, you have contributed to town that doesn't necessarily act as a support pillar of you being confirmed town.

Furthermore, I'm also going to use you thinking IC was turned as even further proof of you being mafia, not third party but mafia, because you're aware who your buddies are.

I do admit, I was wrong with thinking Waindo was fishy, but everyone had thought of that due to how he played his role out but I'm more than sure that thinking you were mafia was a correct thought of mine. You fit pretty well in town's shoes, I won't lie knowing not alot thought against of you, and I also admired all the emotion/anger you showed against a flipped town, come on these all can't be coincidences.

I'm just confused why Waindo would be killed.. wouldn't that push you the most? It is a risky play, but I think either you killed Waindo to make us think someone is setting you up, or the other evil member did.

Again, @town please read the above and give me your thoughts on this. I won't vote yet because it seems that anyone throwing off an early vote will be at risk, but I'm confident in what I'm stating here, if Rei is to be lynched and flips mafia, the last evil will most likely kill me next NP but I trust town with this(if their activity actually increases that is).

Oh, and of course by mentioning @town I mean @everyone, so you're free to reply in your defense too, Rei.
Although, I already assume it'll end up in you revolting against me, magically.
And to add to my further statement if Rei flips mafia, Madie is most likely town, hypocritical for me to state knowing Madie was my hardest maf read due to the way she portrayed herself/himself(?) through his posts, but now the dots all connect to each their own, thanks to duke's misplay.
You seem to get quite sensitive when people accuse you, I remember at least 4 posts of yours with that sentiment yet you are the one changing your mind constantly about stuff and you always jump from one wagon to the other.

First it was that Waindo and I were scum buddies, then Madie was a suspect, then you didn't know about Oreki and you were posting that you will be dead on this phase...

I believe you are town and this is why I'm not going to reply to your arguments. Town should not spend time accusing each other at this point.

I am going to re read the last 2 phases. I feel like I'm missing something important.

sadslick

Kin
317💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Claiming I'm good won't turn a frown upside down.
My opinion won't change of you, while it is true that I've thrown all sorts of allegations and thoughts without thinking about them, this time it all makes sense, I had lost hope of my first game being victorious and that the odds we were at seemed low but now I truly believe town can do this. I am 100% dead by tommorrow, but atleast I want to get the satisfaction of revealing to the least one mafia member, that being you.
Awaiting on other's response on this, I need your trust for once.

Rei

Legendary
Kin
5,001,259💸
Kumi
527💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Claiming I'm good won't turn a frown upside down.
My opinion won't change of you, while it is true that I've thrown all sorts of allegations and thoughts without thinking about them, this time it all makes sense, I had lost hope of my first game being victorious and that the odds we were at seemed low but now I truly believe town can do this. I am 100% dead by tommorrow, but atleast I want to get the satisfaction of revealing to the least one mafia member, that being you.
Awaiting on other's response on this, I need your trust for once.
You are starting a lynch 5 minutes after this game started! Keep your opinion and vote against me, I don't care. The result will show and well, since I still believe you are town, you will make a fool out of yourself and condemn us all. So yeah be sure about something for the hundredth time in this game but at least use your wits and take a step back, re-read everything and form an opinion based on posts instead of gut feelings.

sadslick

Kin
317💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You are starting a lynch 5 minutes after this game started! Keep your opinion and vote against me, I don't care. The result will show and well, since I still believe you are town, you will make a fool out of yourself and condemn us all. So yeah be sure about something for the hundredth time in this game but at least use your wits and take a step back, re-read everything and form an opinion based on posts instead of gut feelings.
Who stated this was a feeling I had though? Everything that occured from Duk3's lynch traces back to you, you had mutual reads and you were TR from a flipped mafia, what?

sadslick

Kin
317💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kindly reminding you to remember who started the Duke lynch.
For once, being smart makes you a victim, the rules don't actually state going against your own member is disallowed.

Regardless, I don't feel the need to argue, town is always free of their own decision. We've made it this far on my first game and I'll stick and be happy with it so it won't have a huge impact on me if we lose, and no this isn't a way to 'pressure' town into thinking we're going to lose if you aren't lynched but.. we have about 45+ hours to think about all this and see who slips, that being said, you are very sus.

2kp revealed last night. 6 alive. Need to hit the extra mafia kp.
What is kp?

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,012💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Vote tally Day 5

Votes

Target

Voters

non voters

sadslick
The Cow
MadieV

Oreki_Houtarou
Eliphas
Rei

1. sadslick

2. The Cow

4. MadieV

6. Oreki_Houtarou

12. Eliphas

13. Rei
Note: like usual, please notify me for any mistake in vote count.

Status
Not open for further replies.