[Game] [FIN] Round 8- Dracula Castle Madness Game

Who is the MVP?

• Poison chan (mafia roleblocker)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Odd (town weaponsmith)

• Lady Coffee (mafia killer, didn't post)

• MadieV (mafia killer)

• Mr. Lonely (town roleblocker)

• Akumatsu (town protector)

• Oreki_Houtarou (town protector sub)

• Ryu Kishi (town vigilante)

• All_Red (town lover)

• Junegirl_19 (town time protector, didn't post)

• EvanManManMan (town time protector sub)

• Duke3star (mafia full cop)

• Eliphas (town even cop)

• AIVION (town bodyguard)

• Sleeping Terror (town judge)

• Waindo (town jailkeeper)

• Konno (innocent child)

• Alice in Noodleland (innocent child sub)

• 6th Hokage (mafia godfather, didn't post)

• TheLukundo (mafia godfather sub)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

sadslick

Kin
317💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm slightly confused, no active abilities but just passive or roleblocked?
Didn't that one person who was personal bodyguard have the same type of role, like no actives, he only bodyguarded Vlad, therefore whoever attacked and killed the guard, is aware of who Vlad is

"step brother of Vlad the Impaler Voivod of Wallachia, you are the town's white knight
Passive: as town white knight you are the bodyguard of Vlad III the Impaler, if anyone targets him he will not die and you die instead. If Vlad the Impaler gets lynched you get +1 random of one of his abilities."

I didn't go through the messages that well, but did the guard die protecting or was he targeted and killed?
Post automatically merged:

It makes sense, if Vlad was attacked and his bodyguard this case being Avivion died then was it the next night that he granted protection to everyone, therefore > Vlad was attacked and he was aware of him being attacked but Avivion taking it for him and then Vlad decided to protect everyone.. with the idea that he might get attacked again now that his guard was down?
Maybe I'm just confused, can someone please confirm.

Reactions: Mr.Lonely

LanMisa

Regular
Kin
566💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Didn't that one person who was personal bodyguard have the same type of role, like no actives, he only bodyguarded Vlad, therefore whoever attacked and killed the guard, is aware of who Vlad is

"step brother of Vlad the Impaler Voivod of Wallachia, you are the town's white knight
Passive: as town white knight you are the bodyguard of Vlad III the Impaler, if anyone targets him he will not die and you die instead. If Vlad the Impaler gets lynched you get +1 random of one of his abilities."

I didn't go through the messages that well, but did the guard die protecting or was he targeted and killed?

It makes sense, if Vlad was attacked and his bodyguard this case being Avivion died then was it the next night that he granted protection to everyone, therefore > Vlad was attacked and he was aware of him being attacked but Avivion taking it for him and then Vlad decided to protect everyone.. with the idea that he might get attacked again now that his guard was down?
If we are to believe in the night post from the mid then AIVION was killed directly and not while using her passive.

As I said I don't have night abilities. There is nothing here that can be roleblocked.

Waindo

Legendary
Kin
869💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

How could he be roleblocked when he's saying that absolutely no actions were taken on him last night.

@LanMisa are you in this paragraph by any chance?

Another guest visited a person before Vlad's rooms locking, taking care of the well being of that guest.

LanMisa

Regular
Kin
566💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How could he be roleblocked when he's saying that absolutely no actions were taken on him last night.

@LanMisa are you in this paragraph by any chance?
Let me say this again: I am unaware about actions on me, that means I get no notification message. But from your reaction it's obvious what happened.

And because of that I assume that I am in this part, yes.

Reactions: Waindo

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
If I had solid evidence that he was town, then yes. But I'm not going off of what ifs here

So we are just lynching each other and they are all town or someone is lying.
I'll have to ma ethe input that Waindo has misinterpreted somth. Ik for a fact Misa cannot be wolf, from in game play and as well as in game abilities. :)

I want to drop this debate about Misa and move on to other players, please.

Review everyone that could be sus the most:
TheLukendo, and Eliphas. Just looking at everyone's reads so far(disregarding wolf reads on Misa). Analyzing either players playing habits we can narrow down which is Mafia.

Lets start with Eliphas:
- provides suffecnt posts, with conent to the game
- votes with reasoning behind, but some very useful posts

- tgough does have sus voting patterns and sometimes no reason for read

TheLukundo:
- he doesn't provide suffient posts
- hardly puts reasoning behind posts
-very sus votes

Just looking at this is clear that one of them is sus.

@Waindo you're only main suspect is Misa?

What can you say about sad slick?
What givea you off vibes about sadslick?

Last edited:

Eliphas

Kin
100💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Depending on the modkills( if they happen) this could get very interesting numbers wise.

Depending on the modkills( if they happen) this could get very interesting numbers wise.
Alice and Red need to make sure they are above the threshold.

As for my vote on LanMisa it is based entirely on the 'results?' from Waindo. Hence the reasoning for me asking if it was inference or sure thing(%.) I had town read them up to that point. The biggest reason other than Waindo's reveal that I would sus them is the previous knowledge of Evan and his play.

Last edited:

Waindo

Legendary
Kin
869💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Let me say this again: I am unaware about actions on me, that means I get no notification message. But from your reaction it's obvious what happened.

And because of that I assume that I am in this part, yes.
I'll admit that I probably misinterpreted this, which means that the action I thought was directed to me actually wasn't. The WU confused me.

Unvote @LanMisa
@Michelle

Seeing how I had my suspicions on a few inactives, I'll wait for the modkills and place my votes after that.

LanMisa

Regular
Kin
566💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'll admit that I probably misinterpreted this, which means that the action I thought was directed to me actually wasn't. The WU confused me.

Unvote @LanMisa
@Michelle

Seeing how I had my suspicions on a few inactives, I'll wait for the modkills and place my votes after that.
So you consider no lynching today?

I'm personally opposed to this, or rather going in with the mindset to leave it all to a moderator action. First, the inactives might very well be town which would explain our current situation we are in. Second, the inactives might suddenly show up at EOD to make the necessary posts. I really do think that we need to start finding and lynching wolves.

I... would be okay with putting a wagon on a low active scummy player. It's not the ideal situation by any means, but unfortunately I don't have a strong hint since this phase I am simply not able to invest enough time. Also, we need to remember the numbers: We are 8 vs 5, need seven votes in total and when looking at a wagon increasing or decreasing need to look at where our confirmed towns are.. if too many are off wagon then we are about to lynch a townie. And should find a new wagon to rally behind.

Waindo

Legendary
Kin
869💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So you consider no lynching today?

I'm personally opposed to this, or rather going in with the mindset to leave it all to a moderator action. First, the inactives might very well be town which would explain our current situation we are in. Second, the inactives might suddenly show up at EOD to make the necessary posts. I really do think that we need to start finding and lynching wolves.

I... would be okay with putting a wagon on a low active scummy player. It's not the ideal situation by any means, but unfortunately I don't have a strong hint since this phase I am simply not able to invest enough time. Also, we need to remember the numbers: We are 8 vs 5, need seven votes in total and when looking at a wagon increasing or decreasing need to look at where our confirmed towns are.. if too many are off wagon then we are about to lynch a townie. And should find a new wagon to rally behind.
If I would lynch, my finger would be on someone from this threesome:

Lukundo
Cow
Duk3

sadslick

Kin
317💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
To end off the discussion, I will support Misa on this.
We're slightly(or fully) doomed if we end today without a lynch looking at our odds at the moment. Unfortunately, the modkills come at the end of the day meaning town will most likely lose members by tommorrow, that is not aiding our situation.
My vote was already cancelled, I expect more activity close to eod due to michelles notification so we can have better understanding of this.

Lukundo
Cow
Duk3
I lean more against Luke or Cow, I haven't heard a single thing from Duk3 with our knowledge atm pre-mod kills so again, we've gotta wait again, but yes there is a chance he is trying to get away with being unreadable.

As for the assumptions for me giving off a vibe. I'm trying my hardest to be as active as I can and open up to multiple possibilities, though I cannot confirm.
I do find it understandable that I give out a bad vibe with how quick I hoped on the accusation board, but I'm aware of everything that has happened this game, and felt free of publishing my deductions.

LanMisa

Regular
Kin
566💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
unvote
@Michelle

I prefer to get this right. And how are players confirmed town? Besides Konno>Alice

Deadline in 8.5 hours?
Red is confirmed to me. Also, Waindo and Rei are basically confirmed town to me for reasons I will talk after the game. If you read Lonely you'll see why they are town. It's rather obvious.

Reactions: Mr.Lonely

Eliphas

Kin
100💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@LanMisa based on participation in this game; are there similarities or differences with those three players from previous experiences?

Red is confirmed to me. Also, Waindo and Rei are basically confirmed town to me for reasons I will talk after the game. If you read Lonely you'll see why they are town. It's rather obvious.
Mechanically? Or just read wise?

For me I am solid on All_Red, Waindo and of course Konno/Alice.

LanMisa

Regular
Kin
566💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Lukundo
Cow
Duk3
I'm willing to follow through with any lynch from that pool. Mantichora would be least preferred though. I also suggest putting Akumatsu and their replacement on the list. Oreki_Houtarou

sadslick

Kin
317💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Do you guys mind if we use their actual names, I might be the only handicap to making use of their other names here though, but this is literally my first time.

Waindo

Legendary
Kin
869💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm willing to follow through with any lynch from that pool. Mantichora would be least preferred though. I also suggest putting Akumatsu and their replacement on the list. Oreki_Houtarou
Who's Mantichora, Cow?

Idk what to say about Oreki tho. I couldn't get a clear read on him since he subbed in, while Aku was more or less inactive.

LanMisa

Regular
Kin
566💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@LanMisa based on participation in this game; are there similarities or differences with those three players from previous experiences?

Mechanically? Or just read wise?

For me I am solid on All_Red, Waindo and of course Konno/Alice.
All three are too inactive for me to make a read. I found some of Lukundos posts to be scummy. Cow and Duke both massively fooled me in the past, and neither has done things they couldn't do as either alignment. I do feel that Cow would have more likely voted Ryu as scum and not made those EOD posts. But it's nothing I feel solid about.

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
Unvote @Eliphas
I must say that looking at his posts, it's clear as day that Lukeundo is the person we should be lyncheing. Everyone has him sus, why don't we act on that?
So I'll start:
Vote @TheLukundo
Reason: Sus posts that release little to no content, as well as odd votes that seem to make him look like he is only bandwagoning with no real reason behind it.

LanMisa

Regular
Kin
566💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Who's Mantichora, Cow?

Idk what to say about Oreki tho. I couldn't get a clear read on him since he subbed in, while Aku was more or less inactive.
Sorry, I only know Cow as Mantichora. It's subconscious.

Before you decide on whom to push I'd like you to look at the reasons why all players on Ryu voted for Ryu. This should us help identify opportunistic wolves. I'd do it myself.... but I'll be busy for nearly all of the rest of the day phase.

Status
Not open for further replies.