[Game] [FIN] Round 8- Dracula Castle Madness Game

Who is the MVP?

• Poison chan (mafia roleblocker)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Odd (town weaponsmith)

• Lady Coffee (mafia killer, didn't post)

• MadieV (mafia killer)

• Mr. Lonely (town roleblocker)

• Akumatsu (town protector)

• Oreki_Houtarou (town protector sub)

• Ryu Kishi (town vigilante)

• All_Red (town lover)

• Junegirl_19 (town time protector, didn't post)

• EvanManManMan (town time protector sub)

• Duke3star (mafia full cop)

• Eliphas (town even cop)

• AIVION (town bodyguard)

• Sleeping Terror (town judge)

• Waindo (town jailkeeper)

• Konno (innocent child)

• Alice in Noodleland (innocent child sub)

• 6th Hokage (mafia godfather, didn't post)

• TheLukundo (mafia godfather sub)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

sadslick

Kin
317💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah, I am sorry for not letting scum roll all over us like some town players did. I'll try less hard next game.

I'm sorry, but if "not wanting to lose" is a scumtell here I am no longer surprised by how Odd and Ryu tried to play.
There's been quite some fingers pointed at you previously, and from what I've seen you've handled yourself well in different cases. This time your method was sarcasm and recalling our previous mistakes. If someone had to put themselves on mafia's shoes and be in your case they would most definietly express this in the same words.
Hey, it might just be me being stupid theb? I'll trust my stupidity.
Reading Time!
1. @sadslick - just joined, all i can say is welcome to the game, I like you reads so far, and I must ask you, who do you sus so far, your list
I had a slight lean for TheLukondo exactly like Ansa had, until Misa showed up.
Do you ever feel like you can tell when someone is desperately trying a bit too hard, we've got to see through this or we most likely will all end up dead.
Furthermore, two town deaths both were a surprise, regardless of efforts I'd give it a shot by trusting it.
Mr lonely
Misa
Madie

Here are your scum team.

Vote @LanMisa
Lonely was first on the book, when it came down to FoS and Ryu's first ever threat signifying his confidence for it.
Oh, and of course surprise-surprise! There's Misa again, having an aggressive reaction to Ryu's claims, don't you think that she might benefit being free to aggress on someone that gave no effort on his claim against her and the other townies let it slip because of this? By the hour I'm getting more reason to go against you.
For the record, here is the reply, do not be decieved.

If you are town and THIS is the effort you are willing to put into this game, then there is no need to wonder why scum just walzes all over it.

You also forgot that the scum team has four members in all likelihood. You are one player shirt in your barebone, no explanation given at all, scum list.

Is this seriously the best effort that you can come up with? That's even less commitment than what Lukundo showed.
And now to feel satisfied with my results for just a first game, I'm going to be askinh for @everyone's opinion on this.
Especially to whoever has TR fo Misa, while I do say I'm confident in my claims there's a slight chance I might be mistaken so do feel free to let me in on what you think whether it be pro or against.
Post automatically merged:

Stupid then*

TheLukundo

Veteran
Kin
1,216💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I might be able to help today!! Ima try and go through the votes to see reasons and sheeps.

I have said I will do it so I am doing it cause I always keep my word. My vote doesn't matter now anyway since majority is reached.

Ryu although a suspect was not the one i would have voted for today.

Vote @Ryu Kishi

I am going to say this one last time. This lynch is INSANELY suspicious even if Ryu turns out to be mafia. There are people pushing for this lynch, others that jumped in, people not wanting to speak their minds, few that went completely silent after voting.

I cannot be the only one thinking this given that I am the most inexperienced player here.
The fact that I am the ONLY one still questioning things makes me think that I am literally surrounded by wolves.

@Michelle
This vote seems v pure.

Town-
Konno
All_Red, Waindo
LaMisa

From reading the thread I gather that the kill on Evan was because of the strength of his play previously. Therefore it would have to come from those that played with him prior.

I agree that The Lukundo is detached from the game. With no experience with him I have no idea if this is alignment indicative.

We need to be united in our battle with the evil forces.
Vote @Ryu Kishi

I'll to be around during ending hours of this Phase if it's not going to be night time in my country

Vote:Ryu Kishi
Got to admit that your 70% post are mostly fluffed with a forced contribution

Too much to read and write to be honest and I'm also playing three games currently in another forum which gave me less time to read and contribute... Sorry for that

But for Ryu I think he's a good lynch candidate, I don't like his play in this game and he's not even giving his reason for his doubts in players just stating them as if they're a fact

You already dead you just don't know it yet.
Both Madie and LanMisa voted Ryu because of this reason.

We started with 18 players meaning we have 4/5 bad. Meaning at least 1 has to be on that wagon (My PoV)

Last edited:

LanMisa

Regular
Kin
566💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have no words for this game any more. If you are willing to push your most active town player by far, the only one who actively gives a shit and tried to remind town why our situation was, and still is, desperate.... then by no means do. I'll even vote for myself to get this game over with.

I've seen some of the most antitown behaviours town has displayed in any game I've ever played with. I've seen rulebreaking that wouldhave resulted in insta modkills everywhere else, but the person who got closest to that was me. I'm nearly emotionally done with the game. And I'm this close to just voting myself and laugh in the face of this town who clearly doesn't deserve all the effort I put in so far.

Sorry for the rant. But this is very therapeutic for me.

Reactions: Just_Red

Eliphas

Kin
100💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have no words for this game any more. If you are willing to push your most active town player by far, the only one who actively gives a shit and tried to remind town why our situation was, and still is, desperate.... then by no means do. I'll even vote for myself to get this game over with.

I've seen some of the most antitown behaviours town has displayed in any game I've ever played with. I've seen rulebreaking that wouldhave resulted in insta modkills everywhere else, but the person who got closest to that was me. I'm nearly emotionally done with the game. And I'm this close to just voting myself and laugh in the face of this town who clearly doesn't deserve all the effort I put in so far.

I have to say I am not a big fan of the call to emotion that fills alot of your posts. Can we leave that out and just focus on the game. I know you are frustrated, we(town) all are. Because right now we are being handed our collective tails. I am trying to ascertain if the mafia is really this intelligent or are we as the town just falling all over ourselves. I believe it is a combination of the two. I believe the players that are pulling the strings are very knowledgeable players and play the game with skill. That coupled with the town aligned players being a mix of newness and unfamiliarity has kept it from becoming unified.
Now to the pressing matters, Ryu made himself a suspect due to his play. The wagon grew as the day went on. It isnt as if it happened in mere moments. He was present, if he had claimed at the time he realized this was the direction the day was going, the wagon would have dissipated. But no he made a post in a mocking fashion. I am new to this game but I have read enough articles on strategy to know that this was a horrible play by a very valuable town role. I don't blame anyone for his lynch but him. He saw were it was headed and it doesn't matter how it got there, he had the opportunity to claim and stop it from happening. And he chose not to.

Living players:

1. @sadslick
2. @The Cow
4. @MadieV
5. @Mr.Lonely
6. @Oreki_Houtarou
8. @LanMisa
9. @All_Red
11. @Duk3star
12. @Eliphas
13. @Rei
16. @Waindo
17. @Konno
18. @TheLukundo

Taking the players I have strong town reads on out of this list
17. @Konno
9. @All_Red
16. @Waindo

And despite being wrong on the Ryu read(as was myself and alot of other players) I still find 8. @LanMisa a town lean.

That leaves me with this. There are 4-5 non town players in this group:
1. @sadslick
2. @The Cow
4. @MadieV
5. @Mr.Lonely
6. @Oreki_Houtarou
11. @Duk3star
13. @Rei
18. @TheLukundo

So 50/50 chance on finding wolf in this group.

Last edited:
Reactions: Just_Red

Waindo

Legendary
Kin
869💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Let's take care of the biggest threat, after such a lousy start for town, we desperately need an equalizer.

After placing my initial doubts in the previous day phase, after his 'trytoohard to be town' demeanor and after placing my night action, and now having a very clear idea of a failed action that was placed on me... cough... cough....which, due to the game rules I can't mention ofcourse, from these 2 paragraphs of the WU I now have a clear hint on who is The Evil.

Vote @LanMisa
@Michelle

A guest who wanted to take the life of another guest was unable to make any move.
Vlad was also well prepared to counterattack the Evil's actions, putting garlic at the entrance of the Castle and closing well all the windows... The Evil was powerless against the little vegetable enemy and didn't take the life he came for, this time a young beautiful maid...

I would gladly reveal more, but as I said, we're limited by this game's rules and I can't be more explicit about this, so I'm going to have to ask you guys to place your trust in me.

Eliphas

Kin
100💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Let's take care of the biggest threat, after such a lousy start for town, we desperately need an equalizer.

After placing my initial doubts in the previous day phase, after his 'trytoohard to be town' demeanor and after placing my night action, and now having a very clear idea of a failed action that was placed on me... cough... cough....which, due to the game rules I can't mention ofcourse, from these 2 paragraphs of the WU I now have a clear hint on who is The Evil.

Vote @LanMisa
@Michelle

I would gladly reveal more, but as I said, we're limited by this game's rules and I can't be more explicit about this, so I'm going to have to ask you guys to place your trust in me.
I understand what you are saying I believe. The trust is there.

Vote @LanMisa
@Michelle

Reactions: Waindo

sadslick

Kin
317💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Vote @LanMisa
@Michelle

Trust for trust it is then.

Entitling this as a last attempt, surely keeping the same face seems like a good strat, I'm sorry but it is time we make proper decisions.
Vote @LanMisa
@Michelle

Also, I might have an idea of who you are now, best to keep it in for now.:lok:

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,012💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Vote tally day 3

Votes

Target

Voters

LanMisa

Waindo
Eliphas
Sadslick

Duk3star

Rei

non voting

The Cow
MadieV
Mr.Lonely
Oreki_Houtarou
LanMisa
All_Red
Duk3star
Konno
TheLukundo

voting incorrect: @All_Red
1. Sadslick voted in post #908

2. The Cow

4. MadieV

5. Mr.Lonely

6. Oreki_Houtarou

8. LanMisa

9. All_Red voted incorrect in post 893

11. Duk3star

12. Eliphas voted in post #907

13. Rei voted in post 900

16. Waindo voted in post #906

17. Konno

18. TheLukundo
Reminder: if a vote is missing please notify me because the votes are not automatically counted and i am a mere human.

sadslick

Kin
317💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Regardless if it still sounds normal to mention everyone and make them hop on the voting spree, we still have time.
Think about this carefully before placing your vote, either place your trust on someone or be confident yourself in regards to who you're voting for.

Will be responsive in about an hour or so~

Konno

Legendary
Kin
1,858💸
Kumi
1,498💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have to say I am not a big fan of the call to emotion that fills alot of your posts. Can we leave that out and just focus on the game. I know you are frustrated, we(town) all are. Because right now we are being handed our collective tails. I am trying to ascertain if the mafia is really this intelligent or are we as the town just falling all over ourselves. I believe it is a combination of the two. I believe the players that are pulling the strings are very knowledgeable players and play the game with skill. That coupled with the town aligned players being a mix of newness and unfamiliarity has kept it from becoming unified.
Now to the pressing matters, Ryu made himself a suspect due to his play. The wagon grew as the day went on. It isnt as if it happened in mere moments. He was present, if he had claimed at the time he realized this was the direction the day was going, the wagon would have dissipated. But no he made a post in a mocking fashion. I am new to this game but I have read enough articles on strategy to know that this was a horrible play by a very valuable town role. I don't blame anyone for his lynch but him. He saw were it was headed and it doesn't matter how it got there, he had the opportunity to claim and stop it from happening. And he chose not to.

Living players:

1. @sadslick
2. @The Cow
4. @MadieV
5. @Mr.Lonely
6. @Oreki_Houtarou
8. @LanMisa
9. @All_Red
11. @Duk3star
12. @Eliphas
13. @Rei
16. @Waindo
17. @Konno
18. @TheLukundo

17. @Konno
9. @All_Red
16. @Waindo

And despite being wrong on the Ryu read(as was myself and alot of other players) I still find 8. @LanMisa a town lean.

1. @sadslick
2. @The Cow
4. @MadieV
5. @Mr.Lonely
6. @Oreki_Houtarou
11. @Duk3star
13. @Rei
18. @TheLukundo

I find it very interesting how you don't mention yourself as strong town here

I have had some suspicions on you from the game start, so

Vote @Eliphas
@Michelle

I forgot to bold

Vote @Eliphas

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards

Living players:

1. @sadslick
2. @The Cow
4. @MadieV
5. @Mr.Lonely
6. @Oreki_Houtarou
8. @LanMisa
9. @All_Red
11. @Duk3star
12. @Eliphas
13. @Rei
16. @Waindo
17. @Konno
18. @TheLukundo

17. @Konno
9. @All_Red
16. @Waindo

1. @sadslick
2. @The Cow
4. @MadieV
5. @Mr.Lonely
6. @Oreki_Houtarou
11. @Duk3star
13. @Rei
18. @TheLukundo

What makes you think Waindo is town? Also what do you have to say about your sudden vote yesturday?
There's been quite some fingers pointed at you previously, and from what I've seen you've handled yourself well in different cases. This time your method was sarcasm and recalling our previous mistakes. If someone had to put themselves on mafia's shoes and be in your case they would most definietly express this in the same words.

I had a slight lean for TheLukondo exactly like Ansa had, until Misa showed up.
Do you ever feel like you can tell when someone is desperately trying a bit too hard, we've got to see through this or we most likely will all end up dead.
Furthermore, two town deaths both were a surprise, regardless of efforts I'd give it a shot by trusting it.

Lonely was first on the book, when it came down to FoS and Ryu's first ever threat signifying his confidence for it.
Oh, and of course surprise-surprise! There's Misa again, having an aggressive reaction to Ryu's claims, don't you think that she might benefit being free to aggress on someone that gave no effort on his claim against her and the other townies let it slip because of this? By the hour I'm getting more reason to go against you.
For the record, here is the reply, do not be decieved.

And now to feel satisfied with my results for just a first game, I'm going to be askinh for @everyone's opinion on this.
Especially to whoever has TR fo Misa, while I do say I'm confident in my claims there's a slight chance I might be mistaken so do feel free to let me in on what you think whether it be pro or against.

Stupid then*
I don't agree with your sus on Misa. She if anyone is least sus. Tell me what a wolf would gain from rallying up the town, to lynch an innocent? That's way too much attention for any wolf. If anything a wolf would simply bandwagon on a rally like some people did. Leading it seems to obvious. I could be wrong but prove it.

I might be able to help today!! Ima try and go through the votes to see reasons and sheeps.

This vote seems v pure.

Both Madie and LanMisa voted Ryu because of this reason.

We started with 18 players meaning we have 4/5 bad. Meaning at least 1 has to be on that wagon (My PoV)
More than one, look at who voted and tell me only one of them are wolf

Vote @LanMisa
@Michelle

Wait, whats you reason for this vote?

Vote @Eliphas
@Michelle

Everyone I want you to look at the wagon on Misa. Look at who is voting it now, and who voted for Ryu. The comparison is almost too obvious.

MadieV

Regular
Kin
385💸
Kumi
416💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
From this it seems like Vlad (still a townie I presume) has an ability to protect an entire roster (all players). This appears to be an extremely op ability and it's probably a one shot ability imo.

Someone got roleblocked.

Someone attacked a young beautiful maid (Vlad's lover maybe? Katherina?). The trigger/action placed by Vlad protected her.

The person who is playing as Vlad is invested. The scum investigator now knows who it is.

Someone was either protected, jailed or healed before Vlad placed his AOE protection.
I think you're on point with these deductions. I agree it looks like there was a general protection used last night. I also pressure said ability was a 1-shot. The only other possibility is that mafia has a stock of superkills that would counter the continuous use of the protection but the first deduction sounds more reasonable for this setup.

It's also important to note that, according to the writeup, we have a couple of masons in town.

It was aslo girls' talk night, an interesting conversation took place in a room since early evening untill the end of the night, where both ladies felt the possitive energy of the powerful protection shield that the Ruler put over the Castle.
Why didn't he claim before he was lynched? Even I know that is bad play.
Well, probably because claiming is directly against the rules. It is stated in the opening post of the game.

I assure you that The Cow is todays lynch, it has to be. He seems off and purposefully didn't vote Odd. That suggests he knew that Odd was town because The Cow is not. If mafia is the werewolves, why would you use garlic to scare them off? So clearly there is a third party which i believe is the serial killer.
This push caught my eye. I don't remember you feeling this strongly about the cow.

Living players:

1. @sadslick
2. @The Cow
4. @MadieV
5. @Mr.Lonely
6. @Oreki_Houtarou
8. @LanMisa
9. @All_Red
11. @Duk3star
12. @Eliphas
13. @Rei
16. @Waindo
17. @Konno
18. @TheLukundo

17. @Konno
9. @All_Red
16. @Waindo

1. @sadslick
2. @The Cow
4. @MadieV
5. @Mr.Lonely
6. @Oreki_Houtarou
11. @Duk3star
13. @Rei
18. @TheLukundo

Your list has more than half the players. Who is the player you suspect the most and why?

Waindo

Legendary
Kin
869💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What makes you think Waindo is town? Also what do you have to say about your sudden vote yesturday?

I don't agree with your sus on Misa. She if anyone is least sus. Tell me what a wolf would gain from rallying up the town, to lynch an innocent? That's way too much attention for any wolf. If anything a wolf would simply bandwagon on a rally like some people did. Leading it seems to obvious. I could be wrong but prove it.

Vote @Eliphas
@Michelle

Everyone I want you to look at the wagon on Misa. Look at who is voting it now, and who voted for Ryu. The comparison is almost too obvious.
I explained myself while not leaving the 'box' that I am not allowed to leave due to the rules, yet you ask me to elaborate myself more further knowing that I will get modkilled if I mention the exact reason. :unsure:

Why exactly did you vote Eliphas? Do you have a clear hint on him after last night like I have on Misa? Or are you defending your scum buddy while trying to redirect the lynch wagon on to Eliphas?

MadieV

Regular
Kin
385💸
Kumi
416💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As for Ryu's lynch, I'm not sure how much we can examine it. He didn't even try to defend himself, let alone have a presence in the game that would make his push look like it was wolf pushed.

Waindo

Legendary
Kin
869💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As for Ryu's lynch, I'm not sure how much we can examine it. He didn't even try to defend himself, let alone have a presence in the game that would make his push look like it was wolf pushed.
Both him and Odd played awfully bad while having strong town roles. I agree that examining anything around Ryu's wagon is pointless at this time.
I got more info from the WU and the actions that took place last night.

As for the lynch wagon, take a look at my post where I voted Misa and trust me.

Reactions: MadieV

MadieV

Regular
Kin
385💸
Kumi
416💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Vote @LanMisa
@Michelle

Just to get this straight (and without trying to inquire too much), you have role related information, confirmed by your writeup deduction, that puts LanMisa in a bad light?

Eliphas

Kin
100💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I find it very interesting how you don't mention yourself as strong town here

I have had some suspicions on you from the game start, so

Vote @Eliphas
@Michelle

I forgot to bold

Vote @Eliphas
This makes absolutely no sense. I know what my role PM says. Unfortunately by rule I can't relay that. I don't have the benefit of a host declaring may innocence.

Vote @Eliphas
@Michelle

I believe Waindo is town for the same reason I believe you are.
I voted someone that acted and played like a wolf. If he had played and claimed like he should have as a town player I would have gladly moved my vote to someone else.

I think you're on point with these deductions. I agree it looks like there was a general protection used last night. I also pressure said ability was a 1-shot. The only other possibility is that mafia has a stock of superkills that would counter the continuous use of the protection but the first deduction sounds more reasonable for this setup.

It's also important to note that, according to the writeup, we have a couple of masons in town.

Well, probably because claiming is directly against the rules. It is stated in the opening post of the game.

This push caught my eye. I don't remember you feeling this strongly about the cow.

Your list has more than half the players. Who is the player you suspect the most and why?
Now under new revelations LanMisa. There is a MU element to the wolves.

It could also very well be Duk3star or The Cow also.

But because there is role related evidence I will trust Waindo.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.