[Game] [FIN] Round 8- Dracula Castle Madness Game

Who is the MVP?

• Poison chan (mafia roleblocker)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Odd (town weaponsmith)

• Lady Coffee (mafia killer, didn't post)

• MadieV (mafia killer)

• Mr. Lonely (town roleblocker)

• Akumatsu (town protector)

• Oreki_Houtarou (town protector sub)

• Ryu Kishi (town vigilante)

• All_Red (town lover)

• Junegirl_19 (town time protector, didn't post)

• EvanManManMan (town time protector sub)

• Duke3star (mafia full cop)

• Eliphas (town even cop)

• AIVION (town bodyguard)

• Sleeping Terror (town judge)

• Waindo (town jailkeeper)

• Konno (innocent child)

• Alice in Noodleland (innocent child sub)

• 6th Hokage (mafia godfather, didn't post)

• TheLukundo (mafia godfather sub)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

LanMisa

Regular
Kin
566💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I was quoting Ryu?
No, there was no quote in that message, as far as I remember. But thanks for answering! :)
Post automatically merged:

Better if I had said wolf slot but alright except for that.
That's a weak reply. Are you that bored by the game?

Just posting this to show I'm around now.
Feels unneccessary...

Reactions: Mr.Lonely

TheLukundo

Veteran
Kin
1,228💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
No, there was no quote in that message, as far as I remember. But thanks for answering! :)

Feels unneccessary...
No but I've found this game very hard to make reads and I'm not sure why.

Rei

Legendary
Kin
5,001,259💸
Kumi
527💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You say you don't have much time right now to play, which is fair. Completely understand being busy, what with work and all that. I'm wondering, though. Wondering what you think is the most unique, interesting, spicy read that you have at the moment.

Which read is the most you.

When you get a chance would you, by chance, be able to enlighten me?
I will try my best though I am sure I will disappoint you.

The biggest disadvantage Town faces right now is you people knowing each other very well. This cannot be avoided but when I read posts like 'he is a strong wolf player', 'I have been fooled by this person before' etc I feel that things and hints dropped get passed by and ignored because people think they know each other's gameplay.

I will give you two examples of this:

1: The talk about vigilante
2: Odd giving a weapon to someone that shot Vlad who got protected by Aivion.

Both of these things got brought up by the same person (Mr. Lonely) and both of them ended up creating a discussion for 3 pages or so. While that was happening, werewolves/mafia/scum were easily on the sidelines observing others trying to figure out what role Odd had. Not saying its not important. What I am saying is that the person who brought this up and the ones discussing it made it through half of the Day phase not having to post anything that might give them away.

As for my reads:

Sleeping Terror I was convinced she was Town from the beginning just by her posts, she was putting herself out there, she was asking hard questions, she was asking everyone things.

All Red: I enjoy her posts, i think her activity and her theories make her a valuable player in this game but... a bit too friendy. I also said from the beginning that Red and Misa seem to have been in sync from the beginning of this game. And i still havent seem them suspecting each other not one bit.

Ansatsuken: For me, a suspect. His blind support of Odd in the beginning and his praise of him would make him the least likely anyone would suspect of outing Odd. And then all this talk about roles, which i said is important yeah.... but what is happening in the meantime?

Misa: As I have said before, I dont know what his role is. I am going back and forth and my voting for him had to do with the other thing, which i tried to be very clear about. What makes me think he might me town is that he is suspected by:

Ryu: who has been suspicious from the beginning and he even wrote: Obviously odd believed the person he was handing a weapon to was town. So we have to look at people with strong town reads. This is the most suspicious post of the entire game for me.

MadieV: I dont have a clear read on Madie yet, so I'm not going to say anything.

Waindo: Apart from the obvious 'fight' between he and Odd which ended up in Odd getting killed, he is giving mixed signals. He dropped a hint in the beginning that I still believe is a strong town read.

Eliphas: Unclear yet like Madie.

The Lukundo: The first one in my suspect list and the one i would have voted against if not for the Misa thing.

and then of course we have you Cow :

You come as a sub, you cause turmoil, you are plain rude to people, you have a holier-than-thou attitude. You make me feel like you are town and you want to get lynched just to have the pleasure of saying 'I told you so, you stupid people'.

(I would also like to remind all that not everyone is an experienced player. And maybe this is the best that they can do. Some of you make it hard for others to post not only by the continuous use of specific terminology but also by plain disregard to people that are not known to you already. )

Mr.Lonely

The friendly loner
Regular
Kin
726💸
Kumi
2,417💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Feels unneccessary...
Oh weird

OK.

Let's just all drop the game then.

Nothing is over yet and Rome wasn't built in a day.

I will keep trying, to the best of my ability.
Keep going Rei! Don't get discouraged

Mr.Lonely

The friendly loner
Regular
Kin
726💸
Kumi
2,417💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So I think it's weird that Ryu jumped in with Odd so quickly without even saying anything to show his alignment it even help progress the game. He doesn't give reads and has been coasting along pretty much unnoticed. This is pretty wolf to me.

Vote @Ryu Kishi

It seems like I killed this thread though :t-t:
I think the wolfs are just trying not to draw attention. You keep on trying to draw them and we are sure to lynch a baddie today

Reactions: Waindo

LanMisa

Regular
Kin
566💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
OK.

Let's just all drop the game then.

Nothing is over yet and Rome wasn't built in a day.

I will keep trying, to the best of my ability.
I meant announcing that you'd start working felt unnecessary. You working on the game is much appreciated.

Also, as an extra: I feel Red town the same way I also felt AIVION town and the same way you felt SleepingTerror town. Everything she did so far in the game screamed "invested town " so far. If all town players played like those two the game would be solved.... if only she stopped calling me a her...

Rei

Legendary
Kin
5,001,259💸
Kumi
527💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I meant announcing that you'd start working felt unnecessary. You working on the game is much appreciated.

Also, as an extra: I feel Red town the same way I also felt AIVION town and the same way you felt SleepingTerror town. Everything she did so far in the game screamed "invested town " so far. If all town players played like those two the game would be solved.... if only she stopped calling me a her...
Apologies, I misunderstood your post :)

Yes, although Aivion posted very little. It was hard to get a read on them...

And where is Duke?

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
I will try my best though I am sure I will disappoint you.

The biggest disadvantage Town faces right now is you people knowing each other very well. This cannot be avoided but when I read posts like 'he is a strong wolf player', 'I have been fooled by this person before' etc I feel that things and hints dropped get passed by and ignored because people think they know each other's gameplay.

I will give you two examples of this:

1: The talk about vigilante
2: Odd giving a weapon to someone that shot Vlad who got protected by Aivion.

Both of these things got brought up by the same person (Mr. Lonely) and both of them ended up creating a discussion for 3 pages or so. While that was happening, werewolves/mafia/scum were easily on the sidelines observing others trying to figure out what role Odd had. Not saying its not important. What I am saying is that the person who brought this up and the ones discussing it made it through half of the Day phase not having to post anything that might give them away.

As for my reads:

Sleeping Terror I was convinced she was Town from the beginning just by her posts, she was putting herself out there, she was asking hard questions, she was asking everyone things.

All Red: I enjoy her posts, i think her activity and her theories make her a valuable player in this game but... a bit too friendy. I also said from the beginning that Red and Misa seem to have been in sync from the beginning of this game. And i still havent seem them suspecting each other not one bit.

Ansatsuken: For me, a suspect. His blind support of Odd in the beginning and his praise of him would make him the least likely anyone would suspect of outing Odd. And then all this talk about roles, which i said is important yeah.... but what is happening in the meantime?

Misa: As I have said before, I dont know what his role is. I am going back and forth and my voting for him had to do with the other thing, which i tried to be very clear about. What makes me think he might me town is that he is suspected by:

Ryu: who has been suspicious from the beginning and he even wrote: Obviously odd believed the person he was handing a weapon to was town. So we have to look at people with strong town reads. This is the most suspicious post of the entire game for me.

MadieV: I dont have a clear read on Madie yet, so I'm not going to say anything.

Waindo: Apart from the obvious 'fight' between he and Odd which ended up in Odd getting killed, he is giving mixed signals. He dropped a hint in the beginning that I still believe is a strong town read.

Eliphas: Unclear yet like Madie.

The Lukundo: The first one in my suspect list and the one i would have voted against if not for the Misa thing.

and then of course we have you Cow :

You come as a sub, you cause turmoil, you are plain rude to people, you have a holier-than-thou attitude. You make me feel like you are town and you want to get lynched just to have the pleasure of saying 'I told you so, you stupid people'.

(I would also like to remind all that not everyone is an experienced player. And maybe this is the best that they can do. Some of you make it hard for others to post not only by the continuous use of specific terminology but also by plain disregard to people that are not known to you already. )
Omfg this post is buetiful. I love these in depth posts! Since im free rn, time to dig in on peoples theories.

@TheLukundo I haven't mad doged you cause I was inactive. You haven't stated anything useful to this game other then simple reads on players and defensive posts.

@LanMisa okay, since I must agree I havet even spoken to you, I guess I'll begin now. What's you intake on Rei? Yes, Rei. What's you sight on her,

@Rei, I've got nothing but the question, whats your stand on Sleeping. Her murder?

I read somewhere, I forgot the post, and I'm too lazy to link it, but I stated that I could be sus because of consistently I ask about Sleeping's death. My only defence: if her death can be figured out, town will have a great tool to use to unite against mafia.

Last edited:

LanMisa

Regular
Kin
566💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Apologies, I misunderstood your post :)

Yes, although Aivion posted very little. It was hard to get a read on them...

And where is Duke?
Well... the way I learned how to play mafia one looks at the tone of the people as well as the aim. What is the agenda behind their pushes? Do they feel strongly about it, and if yes/no, why? AIVION was extremely free-flow in her pushes, not scared of anybody or anything. extremely relaxed in her approach, pushing with an open mind and not a foregone conclusion in mind. To reenact this as a scum player is... very hard.

LanMisa

Regular
Kin
566💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@LanMisa okay, since I must agree I havet even spoken to you, I guess I'll begin now. What's you intake on Rei? Yes, Rei. What's you sight on her,
To answer your question.... town. Although I HAVE to admit that if she isn't town we are rather doomed to fail, since it would mean we have one more lurking town and one less active one. So my read might be clouded here...

Anyways, I felt real anger in when she confronted me about... things I can no longer say; she is trying to look at the game from several perspectives instead of just one, she is willing to take in new information into her reads without their reads feeling... flexible enough to change whenever they need to - like Lukundo's, for example. Just look at how strongly she pushed me as scum and how hard she got at me, only to begrudingly admit that I might be town today, and compare it with Lukundo's earlier post about me where he basically called me "leaning town, but could very well be scum". The first one is somebody reevaluating, the second one is.... a refusal to committment.

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
To answer your question.... town. Although I HAVE to admit that if she isn't town we are rather doomed to fail, since it would mean we have one more lurking town and one less active one. So my read might be clouded here...

Anyways, I felt real anger in when she confronted me about... things I can no longer say; she is trying to look at the game from several perspectives instead of just one, she is willing to take in new information into her reads without their reads feeling... flexible enough to change whenever they need to - like Lukundo's, for example. Just look at how strongly she pushed me as scum and how hard she got at me, only to begrudingly admit that I might be town today, and compare it with Lukundo's earlier post about me where he basically called me "leaning town, but could very well be scum". The first one is somebody reevaluating, the second one is.... a refusal to committment.
Okay.. So you see Luke in a sus light?

Rei

Legendary
Kin
5,001,259💸
Kumi
527💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Rei, I've got nothing but the question, whats your stand on Sleeping. Her murder?
Very unfortunate.

Other than that I really can't say anything other than she was obviously a Townie asking hard questions so she needed to be taken out. She was looking closely to everyone's posts, down to the last detail. The scum would sooner or later make a mistake and say something they shouldnt. I remember her pushing hard at least four people.

Evans kill is more strange to me.

LanMisa

Regular
Kin
566💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Vote: @TheLukundo

lol I thought Lukundo is he and not she
Lukundo is male. That aside, I can get behind the vote, I just don't understand your reasoning and timing for it.

Very unfortunate.

Other than that I really can't say anything other than she was obviously a Townie asking hard questions so she needed to be taken out. She was looking closely to everyone's posts, down to the last detail. The scum would sooner or later make a mistake and say something they shouldnt. I remember her pushing hard at least four people.

Evans kill is more strange to me.
I can almost guarantee you that the Evan kill was done by somebody who has played with Evan in the past and feared he might get into full solving gears.

MadieV

Regular
Kin
385💸
Kumi
416💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm not too sure about Mr.Lonely just yet but I think tunneling on him won't take me anywhere. All my main suspects were addressed in the previous post.

Out of the players I haven't given reads on, I have three groups - town leans, wolf leans and "I don't even know what to do with them" leans.

- Rei: town lean. Their overall approach to the game feels natural.

- Lukundo: Wolf lean. I really can't fathom someone not even speculating about the game in this phase. You're not going to get reads by coasting. You only get reads by interacting.

- All_Red: conflicting lean. While I do think her behavior feels natural and improvised (which I tend to associate with town behavior), contrary to most people in the thread, I didn't like her pressure vote at the beginning of the game. Not because of the vote itself because I fully support the dynamism pressure votes bring to the game thread but because telling a new player he's acting suspicious because he's acting like noob within the first 5 pages of the thread in which 3 where fluff posts and 2 were people asking for meta felt...odd.

- Duk3star: patiently waiting on him to post in the thread to see if I can move him from "I don't even know what to do with them" lean to, a more productive lean.

- Akumatsu: I'm assuming he'll be sub out/modkilled this phase if he doesn't start contributing soon-ish, so I won't invest my neurons on that slot until further notice.

- Ansatsuken: Tenue town lean. I didn't like the push on the cult joke to be honest, felt a little bit strong considering it was very clear it was a joke. At the moment, it looked like someone trying to fish for something suspicious rather than really organically feeling suspicious about their lead. His post this phase are more thought out and feel proactive though.

- Waindo: town lean.

-Eliphas: a clear "I don't even know what to do with them" lean.

- The cow: tenue wolf lean. I can't say I remember many of their posts or their advances, which is an indicator that most (if not all) have not involved solving the game.

As of now, my main suspects are Ryu and Lukundo, with a still doubtful feel about Mr.Lonely.

@Konno

We need you in the thread. The last thing we need as the confirmed town getting modkilled.

Reactions: Just_Red

Rei

Legendary
Kin
5,001,259💸
Kumi
527💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Rest assured I am town.
The game is not over yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.