[Game] [FIN] Round 8- Dracula Castle Madness Game

Who is the MVP?

• Poison chan (mafia roleblocker)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Odd (town weaponsmith)

• Lady Coffee (mafia killer, didn't post)

• MadieV (mafia killer)

• Mr. Lonely (town roleblocker)

• Akumatsu (town protector)

• Oreki_Houtarou (town protector sub)

• Ryu Kishi (town vigilante)

• All_Red (town lover)

• Junegirl_19 (town time protector, didn't post)

• EvanManManMan (town time protector sub)

• Duke3star (mafia full cop)

• Eliphas (town even cop)

• AIVION (town bodyguard)

• Sleeping Terror (town judge)

• Waindo (town jailkeeper)

• Konno (innocent child)

• Alice in Noodleland (innocent child sub)

• 6th Hokage (mafia godfather, didn't post)

• TheLukundo (mafia godfather sub)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Waindo

Legendary
Kin
869💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

No, therfe was lynch, check the last posts before day end. Misa voted odd ending the tie.

Who's is nightmare
Post automatically merged:

What do you think about last nights events? Wo is on ur sus?
There's not much we could get out of the NP actions since all claims are forbidden, so my suspect list continues to consist of the ones that were the most fluffy, inactive and lowriding trough the game, and the ones that clearly presented their scumlike behaviour trough their posts

6thThe Lukundo
Eliphas
PoisonThe Cow
Lady Coffee MadieV
Akumatsu
Ryu

The Cow

Kin
121💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yea it clarified. Thanks. So with this new knowledge someone must've wanted Sleeping dead way before the end of the DP, so it must've been someone who is against Sleeping, or someone who was to frame a person who had a problem with Sleeping.
Catch my drift?
Yes, and I think that's a totally reasonable conclusion for you to come to given the information in this game.

Thanks for the analysis Madie, I think I get it lol

Talking about Misa, I can totally understand why people would wolfread his slot. I think my perspective on his slot is unique, so if people were in alignment with me on the read, it'd be weird.

Duke, I'm hoping to interact with in real time at some point today. We can bounce off each other, hopefully get some reads going.

As far as Lonely goes, I'm going to ISO him. I think we might be able to just lock him in as a soft innochild, if my suspicions are correct. We'll see.

Though, something still feels off to me. Not sure how to articulate it.

Reactions: Just_Red

Waindo

Legendary
Kin
869💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Interesting night....and interesting EoD. A no lynch that ended dramatically.

Analyzing the night results, on first instance, we had three night kills (one more than the general expectation for the current amount of players). The killed players were Evan (surprising kill, at least for me, considering he didn't post much and his post value was confined in pointing out his tone reads), Odd (Again, surprising kill considering he looked like he was a reasonable lynch target for those that are unfamiliar with his style) and Aivion (I actually thought Aivion was a wolf while reading based on tone and overall approach D1).

Out of the people killed, the one who piqued my attention the most was Odd for the reasons already stated. He was subjected to a considerable amount of suspicion so I have a theory that there's a high chance he hit the nail with at least one of his reads. I wouldn't completely rule out the possibility of this being a frame attempt but I think this angle is worth looking at:

Here were his main suspects:

Mr. Lonely: Odd's main suspect and where he placed his vote. While I was reading, I have to admit that I didn't find his posts as suspicious as the rest of the players. I always had a neutral read on him. His interaction with Odd, his reaction vote and Odd's kill and flip though, makes me really assign him a slight wolf lean and out of the three suspects, he's the one I think would, more likely than not, NK Odd.

Dukestar: can't really say I remember a lot from him and even after doing an ISO, he still hasn't make an impression strong enough to assign him an alignment. A couple of soft pushes here and there. However, considering Odd himself never really did a strong push or never interacted with him whatsoever (meaning there was no pressure on him), I believe he's the least likely to go after Odd.

LanMisa: the most interesting read for me by a long shot, mostly because I was flip flopping between assigning him a town read and a wolf read. At the beginning of the game, I thought he was a very fairly easy town read for me. I did understand, at that point, why he had never being mislynched. That kind of relaxed energy very rarely is misaligned but I have to admit that his reaction to Sleeping Terror's advance, pinged me.

While I do believe the cult joke was taken out of context and pushed far more than necessary, the flow of the initial state of the interaction caught my attention.

This is the first post in which Sleeping Terror expresses that she's grown wary of both Aivion and Misa.

In this post, she expresses, first, that she might be tinfoiling (which means she's aware that her current lead might be nothing) and second, that she's going to word it properly after. At that point, she hadn't given an explanation of what exactly is making her change her read on LanMisa from a town read to a wolf read.

I understand the next logical step is to ask the necessary questions but instead of inquiring further on what exactly is that has Sleeping Terror uneasy, Misa's responds as follows:

To me it feels overtly defensive considering how soft Sleeping Terror's push was. Panicky even?. I do admit Misa made me feel a bit more at ease afterwards but I still can't shake this reaction off.

On another note, have to admit that I felt like Ryu was trying to buddy Odd which I consider to be, more times than not, wolf behavior. Their read/behavior were too aligned with each other for my taste. Got my eyes on you Ryu.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mechanically speaking, the amount of kills could mean two things for me. We either had a vig shot (in this case, I understand Odd was a vig? though I'm not 100% sure with the wording) and we're facing 2 killing anti-town factions/roles or we're really facing three killing anti-town roles/factions. I do think Odd is the type of person who would shoot N1 so another possibility is that he shot Vlad, causing Aivion to die. This is also a factor to consider when looking at his suspect list.

Finally I have thoughts on other players as well though I will make another post for them. This one is already long enough.
If he shot Vlad and it got redirected, that means that Vlad\Dracula is one of the people from Odd's sus list:

Mr Lonely
Dukestar
LanMisa

Mr.Lonely

The friendly loner
Regular
Kin
726💸
Kumi
2,417💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Interesting night....and interesting EoD. A no lynch that ended dramatically.

Analyzing the night results, on first instance, we had three night kills (one more than the general expectation for the current amount of players). The killed players were Evan (surprising kill, at least for me, considering he didn't post much and his post value was confined in pointing out his tone reads), Odd (Again, surprising kill considering he looked like he was a reasonable lynch target for those that are unfamiliar with his style) and Aivion (I actually thought Aivion was a wolf while reading based on tone and overall approach D1).

Out of the people killed, the one who piqued my attention the most was Odd for the reasons already stated. He was subjected to a considerable amount of suspicion so I have a theory that there's a high chance he hit the nail with at least one of his reads. I wouldn't completely rule out the possibility of this being a frame attempt but I think this angle is worth looking at:

Here were his main suspects:

Mr. Lonely: Odd's main suspect and where he placed his vote. While I was reading, I have to admit that I didn't find his posts as suspicious as the rest of the players. I always had a neutral read on him. His interaction with Odd, his reaction vote and Odd's kill and flip though, makes me really assign him a slight wolf lean and out of the three suspects, he's the one I think would, more likely than not, NK Odd.

Dukestar: can't really say I remember a lot from him and even after doing an ISO, he still hasn't make an impression strong enough to assign him an alignment. A couple of soft pushes here and there. However, considering Odd himself never really did a strong push or never interacted with him whatsoever (meaning there was no pressure on him), I believe he's the least likely to go after Odd.

LanMisa: the most interesting read for me by a long shot, mostly because I was flip flopping between assigning him a town read and a wolf read. At the beginning of the game, I thought he was a very fairly easy town read for me. I did understand, at that point, why he had never being mislynched. That kind of relaxed energy very rarely is misaligned but I have to admit that his reaction to Sleeping Terror's advance, pinged me.

While I do believe the cult joke was taken out of context and pushed far more than necessary, the flow of the initial state of the interaction caught my attention.

This is the first post in which Sleeping Terror expresses that she's grown wary of both Aivion and Misa.

In this post, she expresses, first, that she might be tinfoiling (which means she's aware that her current lead might be nothing) and second, that she's going to word it properly after. At that point, she hadn't given an explanation of what exactly is making her change her read on LanMisa from a town read to a wolf read.

I understand the next logical step is to ask the necessary questions but instead of inquiring further on what exactly is that has Sleeping Terror uneasy, Misa's responds as follows:

To me it feels overtly defensive considering how soft Sleeping Terror's push was. Panicky even?. I do admit Misa made me feel a bit more at ease afterwards but I still can't shake this reaction off.

On another note, have to admit that I felt like Ryu was trying to buddy Odd which I consider to be, more times than not, wolf behavior. Their read/behavior were too aligned with each other for my taste. Got my eyes on you Ryu.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mechanically speaking, the amount of kills could mean two things for me. We either had a vig shot (in this case, I understand Odd was a vig? though I'm not 100% sure with the wording) and we're facing 2 killing anti-town factions/roles or we're really facing three killing anti-town roles/factions. I do think Odd is the type of person who would shoot N1 so another possibility is that he shot Vlad, causing Aivion to die. This is also a factor to consider when looking at his suspect list.

Finally I have thoughts on other players as well though I will make another post for them. This one is already long enough.
I'm just as surprised as some of the others, Odd's behavior had me thinking he was mafia but why would I risk drawing attention to myself in the day phase if all I had to do was kill him at night? I think we just both read each other wrong and I think meta is behind it.

TheLukundo

Veteran
Kin
1,235💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

There's not much we could get out of the NP actions since all claims are forbidden, so my suspect list continues to consist of the ones that were the most fluffy, inactive and lowriding trough the game, and the ones that clearly presented their scumlike behaviour trough their posts

6thThe Lukundo
Eliphas
PoisonThe Cow
Lady Coffee MadieV
Akumatsu
Ryu
Wain, I hate to tell you but fluff ain't AI

MadieV

Regular
Kin
385💸
Kumi
416💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm just as surprised as some of the others, Odd's behavior had me thinking he was mafia but why would I risk drawing attention to myself in the day phase if all I had to do was kill him at night? I think we just both read each other wrong and I think meta is behind it.
That is a reasoning I really try to not look at too much. Not only is it rather WIFOM-y but I've played with too many bold people that go for the obvious kill and hide behind the reasoning that it was too obvious.

Yep. My read on Misa and Lonely is town atm. That leaves us with Duke.
What makes you town read Mr.Lonely may I ask?

Rei

Legendary
Kin
5,001,259💸
Kumi
527💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't think a lynch happened either as majority wasn't reached. It must be an effect of a role.

I cannot be active right now since I'm going to bed and I'm working tomorrow so i will be on again when most of you will be sleeping, but until then a few thoughts :

Evan: surprising kill for me. Not really active, not contributed much to the game. I will have to read his posts again.

Aivion: so interesting! Yesterday I accused Misa that she was trying to protect them and there you go poof! To me that means that either Misa is trying to prove me wrong by killing Aivion or that someone is shading Misha.

Odd: I think we can all agree his suspect list looks more suspicious now.

Reactions: Waindo

TheLukundo

Veteran
Kin
1,235💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Normally you won't see much difference in what kind of approaches I have to the game as either town or mafia, but.... I feel much, MUCH more at ease as town and I can't fake happiness that well.
This is more to people that interacted with Lan but did anyone feel like they were at ease?

The Cow

Kin
121💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't think a lynch happened either as majority wasn't reached. It must be an effect of a role.

I cannot be active right now since I'm going to bed and I'm working tomorrow so i will be on again when most of you will be sleeping, but until then a few thoughts :

Evan: surprising kill for me. Not really active, not contributed much to the game. I will have to read his posts again.

Aivion: so interesting! Yesterday I accused Misa that she was trying to protect them and there you go poof! To me that means that either Misa is trying to prove me wrong by killing Aivion or that someone is shading Misha.

Odd: I think we can all agree his suspect list looks more suspicious now.
:sleep::sleep::sleep:

The Cow

Kin
121💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is more to people that interacted with Lan but did anyone feel like they were at ease?
I don't particularly agree with the statement in the first place, having lost to Misa's wolf game before, but that might just be me lol

Was there a point to this post other than spamming?
The "sleeping" emoji implies that I find your post pointless and boring.

Or, if you prefer, was there any point to that post other than spamming? :ROFLMAO:

TheLukundo

Veteran
Kin
1,235💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Unvote @The Cow

I got my answers form him. Now Lukundo, before I vote you, who do you find sus, why and what do you think about last nights actions with the information we have got @TheLukundo

Also @MadieV
I'm looking forward to your reads on other players.
Vote me in advance. I don't know the information and really need to look into this also I have no reads. Maybe a real light town lean on Ryu but that's all I've got.

Waindo

Legendary
Kin
869💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That is a reasoning I really try to not look at too much. Not only is it rather WIFOM-y but I've played with too many bold people that go for the obvious kill and hide behind the reasoning that it was too obvious.

What makes you town read Mr.Lonely may I ask?
That's the impression that I got from his posts, I might be wrong and he was just a tryhard at presenting himself as town. Which would fit quite well if, by any chance he actually is the most dangerous character in the game.

Reactions: MadieV

MadieV

Regular
Kin
385💸
Kumi
416💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Unvote @The Cow

I got my answers form him. Now Lukundo, before I vote you, who do you find sus, why and what do you think about last nights actions with the information we have got @TheLukundo

Also @MadieV
I'm looking forward to your reads on other players.
Will do Ma'am. Just taking a little break after typing my previous post.

Though as a preview, I'd really like for Akumatsu to tell me his thoughts on the main topics of the threads of the previous phase and this phase.

Reactions: Just_Red
Status
Not open for further replies.