Kumi
97,804💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Thanks for accepting.
Last tech learnt was Wind Release: Great Break Through

Lmao wrong prefix​
"Our next set of techniques are relatively simple. This set consists of two generic blasts of wind and an infusion technique. Let's talk about the blasts first. Alone, neither of these techniques are very lethal. One of them even recommends that it be used in conjunction with an Earth and Fire technique to create a confining inferno. That would certainly make it lethal. Although performing a series of three techniques could be very difficult. Perform them and ask your questions, I'll fill in the blanks for you. As for the infusion, Divine Wind, it also operates as a normal Wind blast like the previous two we've looked at. However, it can also be used in conjunction with fire and enhance a Fire techniques damage. That is one of the special interactions that Wind Release has with Fire Release. Wind can benefit a Fire technique greatly if used correctly, creating huge maelstroms of fire."

(Fūton: Gōkūhō) - Wind Release: Great Vacuum Cannon
Type:Attack
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost:15
Damage Points:30
Description: The users gathers his Fuuton chakra into the lungs to blow out a sphere of air at his target that can blow backwards the opponent and small objects around him.
(Fūton: Kami Oroshi) - Wind Release: Godly Wind From The Mountain
Type: Attack
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: 30
Description: This technique, after performing the required hand seals Tiger → Snake → Ram, creates a vortex of wind to blast at a target. It can be used in a combo with Fire Release: Running Fire and Earth Release: Earth Corridor to release a massive inferno at the opponents while they are trapped within the confined space of the earth
(Fūton: Kamikaze) - Wind Release: Divine Wind
Type: Attack/Supplementary
Range: Short
Damage Points: 30 (+10 if used with a fire technique)
Description: The user releases a gust of wind after forming the Ram handseal, that forms several small tornadoes. Combined with Fire Release: Running Fire that forms a circle on ground level, this creates a massive flaming hurricane.

Awkward Linguist

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Our next set of techniques are relatively simple. This set consists of two generic blasts of wind and an infusion technique. Let's talk about the blasts first. Alone, neither of these techniques are very lethal. One of them even recommends that it be used in conjunction with an Earth and Fire technique to create a confining inferno. That would certainly make it lethal. Although performing a series of three techniques could be very difficult. Perform them and ask your questions, I'll fill in the blanks for you. As for the infusion, Divine Wind, it also operates as a normal Wind blast like the previous two we've looked at. However, it can also be used in conjunction with fire and enhance a Fire techniques damage. That is one of the special interactions that Wind Release has with Fire Release. Wind can benefit a Fire technique greatly if used correctly, creating huge maelstroms of fire."

(Fūton: Gōkūhō) - Wind Release: Great Vacuum Cannon
Type:Attack
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost:15
Damage Points:30
Description: The users gathers his Fuuton chakra into the lungs to blow out a sphere of air at his target that can blow backwards the opponent and small objects around him.
(Fūton: Kami Oroshi) - Wind Release: Godly Wind From The Mountain
Description: This technique, after performing the required hand seals Tiger → Snake → Ram, creates a vortex of wind to blast at a target. It can be used in a combo with Fire Release: Running Fire and Earth Release: Earth Corridor to release a massive inferno at the opponents while they are trapped within the confined space of the earth
(Fūton: Kamikaze) - Wind Release: Divine Wind
Type: Attack/Supplementary
Damage Points: 30 (+10 if used with a fire technique)
Description: The user releases a gust of wind after forming the Ram handseal, that forms several small tornadoes. Combined with Fire Release: Running Fire that forms a circle on ground level, this creates a massive flaming hurricane.

For the first jutsu I gather fuuton chakra into my lungs, then after inhaling air I fuse the chakra and air together before exhaling it out as a sphere (by use of shape manipulation).

For the next jutsu I perform the Tiger snake & ram hand seals. I channel my fuuton chakra into the air before me and spin it into itself continuously.

And lastly I perform the ram hand seal and gather fuuton chakra in my lungs. After fusing it with air I exhale it out as gust of wind before finally using shape manipulation to split it onto several small tornadoes.

No questions yet.​

Drackos

Legendary
Kin
5,496💸
Kumi
97,804💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
For the first jutsu I gather fuuton chakra into my lungs, then after inhaling air I fuse the chakra and air together before exhaling it out as a sphere (by use of shape manipulation).

For the next jutsu I perform the Tiger snake & ram hand seals. I channel my fuuton chakra into the air before me and spin it into itself continuously.

And lastly I perform the ram hand seal and gather fuuton chakra in my lungs. After fusing it with air I exhale it out as gust of wind before finally using shape manipulation to split it onto several small tornadoes.

No questions yet.​
"The next set of techniques are equally as simple. You don't need to perform Flower Scattering Dance or Wind Terror. But I want you to talk about Wind Cutter. Perform it as normal, but explain to me if you think it is special at all or not. Do you think you would find it useful in many situations? As for the other two...well you know. Your typical blasts of wind. Nothing too particularly crazy but if you have questions, please ask."

(Fūton: Kazekiri) - Wind Style: Wind Cutter
Type: Supplementary
Chakra Cost: 15/20
Damage Points: N/A
Description: User will create a slicing wind gust which is used to divide and neutralize a Wind attack launched against him. It splits an incoming wind attack of lower or equal strength and makes it harmless. Depending on the users skill with Wind release and the amount of chakra spent, the technique can vary in strength to suit the users needs. Bios with Wind as their main specialty can defend from up to B-Rank techniques.
(Fūton: Hanachiri no Mai) - Wind Release: Flower Scattering Dance
Range: Short - Mid
Description: This technique after performing the required hand seals Tiger → Hare → Dragon allows the user to produce a cyclone of sharp winds and petals to attack their opponent.
(Fūton: Kaze Shingai) - Wind Release: Wind Terror
Type: Offensive
Chakra cost: 15
Damage points: 30
Description: The user unleashes a wave of wind that slashes at the opponent by swinging their hand or hands.

Awkward Linguist

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"The next set of techniques are equally as simple. You don't need to perform Flower Scattering Dance or Wind Terror. But I want you to talk about Wind Cutter. Perform it as normal, but explain to me if you think it is special at all or not. Do you think you would find it useful in many situations? As for the other two...well you know. Your typical blasts of wind. Nothing too particularly crazy but if you have questions, please ask."

(Fūton: Kazekiri) - Wind Style: Wind Cutter
Chakra Cost: 15/20
Damage Points: N/A
Description: User will create a slicing wind gust which is used to divide and neutralize a Wind attack launched against him. It splits an incoming wind attack of lower or equal strength and makes it harmless. Depending on the users skill with Wind release and the amount of chakra spent, the technique can vary in strength to suit the users needs. Bios with Wind as their main specialty can defend from up to B-Rank techniques.
(Fūton: Hanachiri no Mai) - Wind Release: Flower Scattering Dance
Description: This technique after performing the required hand seals Tiger → Hare → Dragon allows the user to produce a cyclone of sharp winds and petals to attack their opponent.
(Fūton: Kaze Shingai) - Wind Release: Wind Terror
Description: The user unleashes a wave of wind that slashes at the opponent by swinging their hand or hands.

I channel fuuton chakra into the palm of my right hand. I then swing my hand horizontally, releasing my chakra into the air and by manipulating its shape I give it the shape of a crescent moon.

Apart from neutralizing other wind jutsus of similar strength, it offers no advantage in a battle situation. With this tech, yes, you would neutralize their wind jutsu, but then you would need to spend another move out of your 3 to launch an attack. Whereas if you use a more powerful jutsu, it would overpower theirs and still persevere on towards them, and still have 2 moves left. So it's useless.​

Drackos

Legendary
Kin
5,496💸
Kumi
97,804💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I channel fuuton chakra into the palm of my right hand. I then swing my hand horizontally, releasing my chakra into the air and by manipulating its shape I give it the shape of a crescent moon.

Apart from neutralizing other wind jutsus of similar strength, it offers no advantage in a battle situation. With this tech, yes, you would neutralize their wind jutsu, but then you would need to spend another move out of your 3 to launch an attack. Whereas if you use a more powerful jutsu, it would overpower theirs and still persevere on towards them, and still have 2 moves left. So it's useless.​
"Exactly. Good awareness on that. Yeah, it's better to simply neutralize it with something that can overpower it and attack your opponent simultaneously in most situations. If you want to just neutralize it you may as well use a normal technique of equivalent rank or something within strengths and weaknesses. Nice job. These are the last two of the C-Rank techniques; no need to elaborate on Violent Whirlwind, as I'm sure you're tired of every whirlwind, stream, and blast of Wind we've seen. Peacock Whirlwind, while similar, at least utilizes a sword as its medium making it somewhat of a Kenjutsu/Wind combination, so show me what you can do."

(Fūton: Kujaku Senpū) - Wind Release: Peacock Whirlwind
Description: This technique utilizes wind chakra into the users sword and then swings it to create a powerful whirlwind of sharp winds. The core skill behind the technique is the timing between channeling chakra into the sword and releasing it as the sword is swung.
(Futon: Ressenpū) - Wind Release: Violent Whirlwind
Description: The user gushes a powerful stream of wind from their mouth towards their enemy.

Awkward Linguist

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Exactly. Good awareness on that. Yeah, it's better to simply neutralize it with something that can overpower it and attack your opponent simultaneously in most situations. If you want to just neutralize it you may as well use a normal technique of equivalent rank or something within strengths and weaknesses. Nice job. These are the last two of the C-Rank techniques; no need to elaborate on Violent Whirlwind, as I'm sure you're tired of every whirlwind, stream, and blast of Wind we've seen. Peacock Whirlwind, while similar, at least utilizes a sword as its medium making it somewhat of a Kenjutsu/Wind combination, so show me what you can do."

(Fūton: Kujaku Senpū) - Wind Release: Peacock Whirlwind
Description: This technique utilizes wind chakra into the users sword and then swings it to create a powerful whirlwind of sharp winds. The core skill behind the technique is the timing between channeling chakra into the sword and releasing it as the sword is swung.
(Futon: Ressenpū) - Wind Release: Violent Whirlwind
Description: The user gushes a powerful stream of wind from their mouth towards their enemy.

I summon a sword and hold it at the hilt with both hands after which I gather fuuton chakra and coat the blade with it. I then swing in a diagonal fashion while at the same time releasing the chakra to form a whirlwind.​

Drackos

Legendary
Kin
5,496💸
Kumi
97,804💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I summon a sword and hold it at the hilt with both hands after which I gather fuuton chakra and coat the blade with it. I then swing in a diagonal fashion while at the same time releasing the chakra to form a whirlwind.​
"Nice work. Let's move onto the B-Rank techniques now. Hopefully we'll see some more than just simple waves and blasts (Plot twist: we won't! ;_; ). The first technique is actually quite useful depending on how you use it. I personally like this to remove seals which an opponent has placed on me, or Thunder God Tags. There are a lot of applications for this lesser known technique. A lot of people may not even know it exists. The difficulty in using it is simply its non-offensive nature. It leaves openings for the opponent to attack you. Vacuum Blade is a neat technique which I believe Danzo, that bastard, has used..." Trailing to momentarily catch his breath he thought back on Danzo and Hanzo; his struggles in Amegakure still haunted him to this day. "You can take advantage of Wind Release's cutting ability to infuse objects to become significantly sharper than they are by default. As for the last technique...well we've seen enough of those, haven't we?"

(Fūton: Kujaku Senpūjin) - Wind Release: Peacock Whirlwind Formation
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: N/A
Description: This technique utilizes wind chakra into the users sword and then they release a vortex of wind that surrounds the users body and can push away materials covering the users body.
(Fūton: Shinkūjin) - Wind Release: Vacuum Blade
Damage points: 40
Description: The user exhales wind-infused chakra onto a weapon in order to increase its sharpness, range and lethality. For example, the user can infuse a kunai to resemble a makeshift scimitar or infuse shuriken to increase their range and cutting power.
(Fūton: Shippuu Tama) - Wind Release: Twister Shot
Range: Mid
Description: The user releases a stream of wind infused chakra from their mouth that takes on the shape of a twister to attack the enemy.

Awkward Linguist

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Nice work. Let's move onto the B-Rank techniques now. Hopefully we'll see some more than just simple waves and blasts (Plot twist: we won't! ;_; ). The first technique is actually quite useful depending on how you use it. I personally like this to remove seals which an opponent has placed on me, or Thunder God Tags. There are a lot of applications for this lesser known technique. A lot of people may not even know it exists. The difficulty in using it is simply its non-offensive nature. It leaves openings for the opponent to attack you. Vacuum Blade is a neat technique which I believe Danzo, that bastard, has used..." Trailing to momentarily catch his breath he thought back on Danzo and Hanzo; his struggles in Amegakure still haunted him to this day. "You can take advantage of Wind Release's cutting ability to infuse objects to become significantly sharper than they are by default. As for the last technique...well we've seen enough of those, haven't we?"

(Fūton: Kujaku Senpūjin) - Wind Release: Peacock Whirlwind Formation
Damage points: N/A
Description: This technique utilizes wind chakra into the users sword and then they release a vortex of wind that surrounds the users body and can push away materials covering the users body.
(Fūton: Shinkūjin) - Wind Release: Vacuum Blade
Description: The user exhales wind-infused chakra onto a weapon in order to increase its sharpness, range and lethality. For example, the user can infuse a kunai to resemble a makeshift scimitar or infuse shuriken to increase their range and cutting power.
(Fūton: Shippuu Tama) - Wind Release: Twister Shot
Range: Mid
Description: The user releases a stream of wind infused chakra from their mouth that takes on the shape of a twister to attack the enemy.

I nod in agreement. "But one question, you said the peacock whirlwind formation technique removes seals placed onto you. Does that mean it removes all seals under fuuin that could potentially be placed onto you?".​

Last edited:

Drackos

Legendary
Kin
5,496💸
Kumi
97,804💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I nod in agreement. "But one question, you said the peacock whirlwind formation technique removes seals placed onto you. Does that mean it removes all seals under fuuin that could potentially be placed onto you?".​
"Depends on the seals. Certain seals are actually just tattoo-like inscriptions on one's body. Others are tags and such which could be blown away by this. It really purely depends on the circumstances in a specific situation. But since the technique covers the entire body it leaves little room to prevent it from affecting your own seals. Sometimes you have to secure your seals through other methods...but that would come with a lesson in the sealing arts." Nagato smiled warmly, thinking of his own attachment to his seals.

Awkward Linguist

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Depends on the seals. Certain seals are actually just tattoo-like inscriptions on one's body. Others are tags and such which could be blown away by this. It really purely depends on the circumstances in a specific situation. But since the technique covers the entire body it leaves little room to prevent it from affecting your own seals. Sometimes you have to secure your seals through other methods...but that would come with a lesson in the sealing arts." Nagato smiled warmly, thinking of his own attachment to his seals.

Aah, understood.​

Drackos

Legendary
Kin
5,496💸
Kumi
97,804💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Next three. Like the rest of what we've seen these are very simple. z.z

(Fūton: Shinkūken) - Wind Release: Shock Blade
Chakra: 20
Damage: 40
Description: The user swings their blade and a gust of wind is released in the arc that it was swung in. The technique is strong enough to stop projectiles that are thrown at the user.

(Fūton: Senmōfū) - Wind Release: Rotating Ferocious Wind
Description: The user concentrates wind chakra into their sword/s and releases the chakra by slashing down infront of them to create a large gust of wind.

(Fūton: Dai Sakūgen Sebiti) - Wind Release: Great Slashing Tornado
Description:The original version of the Wind Release: Slashing Tornado technique. The user, flapping their Giant Fan, creates a minor tornado, which ensnares the opponent, damaging and cutting the opponent, leaving them crashing into the ground after the tornado subsides. This technique can be performed by ninja who do not wield the Giant fan but require to make a small 4 sequence of hand seals to perform the technique.