Download Issue

SonofSet

Member
Messages:92 Reaction score:6
Joined
Aug 27, 2012
Messages
92
Reaction score
6
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
So I was trying to download a few episodes from the site to catch up when I noticed something. After the episodes were finished, and I unzipped then, the clip popped up in a media maker window as I run windows 7. So I guess my question is, what the heck do I do for me to be ableto watch the videos??:shrug:
 

~Dream~

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
Messages:3,324 Reaction score:398
Joined
Mar 13, 2012
Messages
3,324
Reaction score
398
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
You open them. :|
 

SonofSet

Member
Messages:92 Reaction score:6
Joined
Aug 27, 2012
Messages
92
Reaction score
6
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
You open them. :|

Well duh. I did open them, thats when they went into movie maker and didnt show the episode, and windows media player didnt play them either.
 

-Jiraiya-

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Messages:16,205 Reaction score:963
Joined
Sep 16, 2010
Messages
16,205
Reaction score
963
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Use proper player... There are many free players.. Le best one is VL* player... Many times windows media player needs codecs to play...
 

SonofSet

Member
Messages:92 Reaction score:6
Joined
Aug 27, 2012
Messages
92
Reaction score
6
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Use proper player... There are many free players.. Le best one is VL* player... Many times windows media player needs codecs to play...

this was exactly what i needed to know. thanks a bunch!!!

codecs are such a hassle -.-
 

McRazor

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Messages:12,575 Reaction score:581
Joined
Aug 21, 2010
Messages
12,575
Reaction score
581
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
This should be in the IT section. Anyway, download the KLC codec pack. It will install all required codecs and a player which you can use for playing. If you're uncomfortable with it try, for example, BS player or anything like that.
 
Top