Downfall of Mark Zuckerberg and why Whatsapp and Facebook will have its demise !

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This is to current phase of Social media right now after recent news of privacy issue in whatsapp it certainly doomed Zuckerberg's plan to rule the social media.

Ventures Like Telegram, Signal have taken over with rise in concern of privacy and end to end encryption not being compromised.

Do you think Zuckerberg made huge F regarding with security data and failure to tackle on privacy mode in whatsapp ? I see new beginning other private messaging apps taking over with downfall of Whatsapp .

Troi

Legendary
Kin
3,461💸
Kumi
1,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The Facebook brand is now a monopoly, like Google. And people said the same thing about Google taking over YouTube. Now looks at it. Rich and thriving. I wouldn't mind if both Facebook and WhatsApp just disappeared from the face of this Earth, however, highly doubt it.

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The Facebook brand is now a monopoly, like Google. And people said the same thing about Google taking over YouTube. Now looks at it. Rich and thriving. I wouldn't mind if both Facebook and WhatsApp just disappeared from the face of this Earth, however, highly doubt it.
To many platform right now my entire family switched to signal officially. Even my work place have abandoned Whatsapp communication we use official microsoft skype.

As for Monopoly its true Zuck can plan out far ahead to his company end up like myspace.

P3ĮÑ

Immortal
Kin
375💸
Kumi
48💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Once you have a digital footprint that data is not safe anywhere in theory anyways, most cyber-security incidents are human error and negligence. You'd be surprised at how many md5 hashes have been leaked even complex passes can be easily reverse stringed, dictionary terms, even complex, can be brute-forced in seconds.

Your data is on a server, it's going to be vulnerable, there's a whole list of hardware/software CVE's and zero day exploits that exist.

I have yet see people care about whatsapp or change platforms when this was a thing. Lots of devs themselves use zucc's platforms, due to business reasons

Last edited:

Lordkelvin

Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is to current phase of Social media right now after recent news of privacy issue in fmwhatsapp it certainly doomed Zuckerberg's plan to rule the social media. Ventures Like Telegram, Signal have taken over with rise in concern of privacy and end to end encryption not being compromised.