Double4Anime might end up in Prison!

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He made a troll video about Obama...[video]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tl2Es-nVte0[/video]

He edited his comments and made false statements.
If Obama sees that D4A might get arrested.
If you live in U.S.A report him (his name is Richard Wilson 19 or possibly 20 y old).

He comes from Florida.

Last edited:
Reactions: ~Ethereal~

Pumpkin Ninja

Legendary
Kin
577💸
Kumi
2,186💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wait, no, I watched the video. He admitted he got wrecked.

Honestly, he's digging his own grave. When he makes joke videos, people troll, and when he decides to defend himself, he gets wrecked even more. He needs to be smart in these kind of situations, I almost feel bad for the guy.

Yasopp

Elite
Kin
11💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

People hate and twist stories about the President every single day; he even read some mean tweets located above.

He doesn't give a single shit, he has much to worry about instead.

lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wait, no, I watched the video. He admitted he got wrecked.

Honestly, he's digging his own grave. When he makes joke videos, people troll, and when he decides to defend himself, he gets wrecked even more. He needs to be smart in these kind of situations, I almost feel bad for the guy.
This.

The dude is mentally ****ed up. I had watched one of his earlier videos which he talked about Trump, and his reasons for supporting it were the exact standpoints I viewed on people who supported Trump. Uneducated dipshits.

I can't believe this guy used to be the face of Naruto on YouTube. Not even Forever-World is this bad, in fact I find him less cringe-worthy these days compared to DB4 who gets progressively worse.

Pumpkin Ninja

Legendary
Kin
577💸
Kumi
2,186💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This.

The dude is mentally ****ed up. I had watched one of his earlier videos which he talked about Trump, and his reasons for supporting it were the exact standpoints I viewed on people who supported Trump. Uneducated dipshits.

I can't believe this guy used to be the face of Naruto on YouTube. Not even Forever-World is this bad, in fact I find him less cringe-worthy these days compared to DB4 who gets progressively worse.
Nah, I think he was trolling in that video too, I haven't seen it since the only time I look at this guy's channel is if people post about him here.

Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This.

He must needs the views.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This.

About Naruto D4A was epic...
But he went into politics and other things and ruined his own channel.

It's not fun what he actually did.
His arguments get smoked very badly yet he argues without having a single argument to back himself up LOL

Yubel

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why would insulting a person have you end up in prison?
Do you guys realize how much you sound like North Korea or any dictatorship?