Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Dean makes his way towards the training field, where he would find a young man and his dog. He had never taught an Inuzuka before, but he knew about them. One of his village mates was an Inuzuka as well. Nonetheless, Dean wore his usual attire and had a small bag on his back. The bag contained various scrolls, which were all linked to the Earth training he was conducting.

"Hey. I am Dean Winchester, the Nekura. I will be training you in the Earth element. Now, what can you tell me about the Earth element? What's it about? Its strengths and weaknesses, and also, notable users of the element in Naruto?"

Dean said, his voice quite cold.

"OH, and tell me your name, and the dog's name too >,>"

BoBoKittyDuck

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Dean makes his way towards the training field, where he would find a young man and his dog. He had never taught an Inuzuka before, but he knew about them. One of his village mates was an Inuzuka as well. Nonetheless, Dean wore his usual attire and had a small bag on his back. The bag contained various scrolls, which were all linked to the Earth training he was conducting.

"Hey. I am Dean Winchester, the Nekura. I will be training you in the Earth element. Now, what can you tell me about the Earth element? What's it about? Its strengths and weaknesses, and also, notable users of the element in Naruto?"

Dean said, his voice quite cold.

"OH, and tell me your name, and the dog's name too >,>"
Kiba notices Akamaru turning around and looking at a person that looks pretty handsome and takes a ready to charge stance. He pats Akamaru on the head and says:

"It's alright, Akamaru."

The mysterious man introduces himself to Kiba and Akamaru, and that's when Akamaru starts to relax.

"Hello Dean sensei, My name is Kiba and this is my Best friend Akamaru." Kiba said to his sensei.

Akamaru lets out a welcoming bark.

Kiba starts trying to answer the sensei's questions as clear as possible.

"The Earth element is one of the five elemental natures, if a Ninja uses Earth release it would allow him to manipulate earth for offensive or defensive purposes."

Kiba takes a moment to catch his breath while looking at Akamaru.

"The Earth element is Strong against Water and weak against Fire, i don't know many users that can use Earth release effectivly but the Tsuchikage is definetly one of them." Kiba continued

Last edited:

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Dean listens to his student, who had a basic understanding of what Earth release is. Dean had to add quite some information. He didn't mind though.

"Hmm, not bad for a first try, but there are some things you missed. Earth release is a very defensive element indeed, but also has quite some offensive and supplementary uses. Earth is indeed strong to Water, as it can't get past its strong structure, and is able to displace water as well. Its weakness isn't Fire, its Lightning. The Lightning is capable of destroying its structure, by ripping through it with ease.

PS: Just to make your future training a bit easier:

Earth is strong to Water, and weak to Lightning
Lightning is strong to Earth, and weak to Wind
Wind is strong to Lightning, and weak to Fire
Fire is strong to Wind, and weak to Water
Water is strong to Fire, and weak to Earth

Earth's interaction with Fire is an odd one, as some walls of Earth can stop some Fire based attacks, and Fire and Earth combined can form some pseudo lava. Just use logic when thinking about interaction of elements. Anyway, Earth comes forth in various forms, like normal Earth like structures, animated structures, mud, swamps, and even the capability of making objects heavier and lighter. We'll be going through all of this as we move on."

Dean then reaches into his small bag, looking through the scrolls.

"Next, we have to see if you have an affinity for Earth. I'll hand you a special paper, that if you channel your Earth based chakra into it, it will crumble up and turn into dust. To do so, you have to sit in a meditative position, and think about all things Earth. Its strong structure, its power etc. Close your eyes too."

Dean says, as he hands Kiba the small paper.

BoBoKittyDuck

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Dean listens to his student, who had a basic understanding of what Earth release is. Dean had to add quite some information. He didn't mind though.

"Hmm, not bad for a first try, but there are some things you missed. Earth release is a very defensive element indeed, but also has quite some offensive and supplementary uses. Earth is indeed strong to Water, as it can't get past its strong structure, and is able to displace water as well. Its weakness isn't Fire, its Lightning. The Lightning is capable of destroying its structure, by ripping through it with ease.

PS: Just to make your future training a bit easier:

Earth is strong to Water, and weak to Lightning
Lightning is strong to Earth, and weak to Wind
Wind is strong to Lightning, and weak to Fire
Fire is strong to Wind, and weak to Water
Water is strong to Fire, and weak to Earth

Earth's interaction with Fire is an odd one, as some walls of Earth can stop some Fire based attacks, and Fire and Earth combined can form some pseudo lava. Just use logic when thinking about interaction of elements. Anyway, Earth comes forth in various forms, like normal Earth like structures, animated structures, mud, swamps, and even the capability of making objects heavier and lighter. We'll be going through all of this as we move on."

Dean then reaches into his small bag, looking through the scrolls.

"Next, we have to see if you have an affinity for Earth. I'll hand you a special paper, that if you channel your Earth based chakra into it, it will crumble up and turn into dust. To do so, you have to sit in a meditative position, and think about all things Earth. Its strong structure, its power etc. Close your eyes too."

Dean says, as he hands Kiba the small paper.

Kiba listens carefully to what his sensei had just told him while trying to memorize the important notes.

"Understood sensei, so The Earth element is stronger than the Water element, but weaker than the Lightning element, also Earth comes in many forms, be it dirt, mud, or rock, i also need to be extra careful if i encounter a lightning user foe, as they would have the upper hand, elements wise." Kiba tried saying everything he understood.

Thank you very much for that!

Kiba took the paper from his sensei and started doing everything his sensei instructed him to do. Akamaru tried to sniff the paper, but Kiba moved away from his best friend and sat down in a meditation position and placed the scroll infront of him.

Kiba started trying to focus his Earth based chakra to the paper placed infront of him while thinking about Earth, and then he closes his eyes.

*Earth.. Earth is made out of stones and rocks and.. Stones and Rocks are very solid and can be used for offense.. Most of the land should be on my side, because the main substance of the land is Earth.. Earth is stronger than water, as it blocks the flow of water thus preventing it from harming me if i ever manage to utilize its power...*

As Kiba kept thinking deeper and deeper about Earth, the paper that sensei handed to him all of a sudden started crumbling and eventually turned into dust, which scared Akamaru and made him run as fast as he can to hide behind Kiba.

Kiba didn't really understand what exactly happened, so he looked up at his sensei with a confused look on his face, while trying to calm Akamaru down.

Last edited:

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Very good, that means you have an affinity for the element, and we can move on to the techniques.

Now, my way of training is quite simple. I will explain the technique to you, then I want you to perform the technique against the opponent (in the training scenario, we'll use my clone), tell me at least 2 advantages and disadvantages of the technique and also, how you would use it in battle. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Now, let's begin with the very first technique of Earth release. Using the Earth chakra you had just mustered up previously to get the paper to crumble, you will manipulate the very Earth before you. This allows you to create small pillars of Earth, small shields, small tools, etc. Limited to your imagination, though its only D rank in power, so remember its limited as well. This technique is usually used to create small pillars beneath the opponent to impale them through the knees, or a blunt pillar beneath yourself, to shoot you airborne. That's just one of its many uses. Anyway, do as I previously said, and in that order too."

Dean creates a clone that runs towards Kiba.

Other small notes that might come in handy. The power of jutsu/techniques are ranged:

E rank
D rank
C rank
B rank
A rank
S rank

With E rank the weakest, and S rank the strongest. Most canon (stuff from the Naruto manga/anime) techniques are ranged from D rank all the way to S rank.

BoBoKittyDuck

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Very good, that means you have an affinity for the element, and we can move on to the techniques.

Now, my way of training is quite simple. I will explain the technique to you, then I want you to perform the technique against the opponent (in the training scenario, we'll use my clone), tell me at least 2 advantages and disadvantages of the technique and also, how you would use it in battle. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Now, let's begin with the very first technique of Earth release. Using the Earth chakra you had just mustered up previously to get the paper to crumble, you will manipulate the very Earth before you. This allows you to create small pillars of Earth, small shields, small tools, etc. Limited to your imagination, though its only D rank in power, so remember its limited as well. This technique is usually used to create small pillars beneath the opponent to impale them through the knees, or a blunt pillar beneath yourself, to shoot you airborne. That's just one of its many uses. Anyway, do as I previously said, and in that order too."

Other small notes that might come in handy. The power of jutsu/techniques are ranged:

E rank
D rank
C rank
B rank
A rank
S rank

With E rank the weakest, and S rank the strongest. Most canon (stuff from the Naruto manga/anime) techniques are ranged from D rank all the way to S rank.
As Kiba listened carefully to his sensai's instructions, he quickly went back to his meditation position near Akamaru and started focusing his chakra to the Earth where the clone will pass on as he is running towards Kiba, while thinking deeply about Earth.

While the clone was running towards Kiba, a sharp pillar rose from the Earth below the clone which was caused by the focused chakra that Kiba channeled to that spot on the ground, and it pierced the clone right through its chest, causing the clone to instantly disappear.

Kiba stood up, gave Akamaru a pat on the head and then looked at his sensei with a smile on his face and said:

"What do you think, sensei?"

Useful ways for this technique to be used in battle:

1. it can be used to make weapons to help against foes.

2. it can provide an escape plan for the user.

3. it can be used to strike the opponents as they are headed towards the user as a surprise attack.

--2 Advantages of this technique:

1. Allows the user to Change his position to a better position.

2. Allows the user to limit the opponent's movements.

--2 Disadvantages of this technique:

1. It might have led the user to a trap made by the opponent.

2. The pillars could miss if the opponent is jumping around.

Last edited:

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Small note, when you are fighting in a battle, every justu done, must be countered with another jutsu. So one can never just say, "I dodge this" unless you used a technique, yeah?
Read this:

"Very good, here is the technique you just learned."

Type: Attack/Defence
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra cost: 10
Damage Points: 20
Descripton: Creates small pillars of earth, small tools, and small shields of earth

"Now, for the next technique, you will grab a small chunk of rock and then focus your Earth based chakra into it. This allows you to form this rock, into a long staff of Earth. This staff can be used in close combat, or even to throw it towards the opponent with great accuracy, in order to pierce through them. More than one staff can be made, though that would decrease its power. Use it against my clone, and remember to do all you did with the previous technique."

Reactions: BoBoKittyDuck

BoBoKittyDuck

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Small note, when you are fighting in a battle, every justu done, must be countered with another jutsu. So one can never just say, "I dodge this" unless you used a technique, yeah?
Read this:

"Very good, here is the technique you just learned."

Descripton: Creates small pillars of earth, small tools, and small shields of earth

"Now, for the next technique, you will grab a small chunk of rock and then focus your Earth based chakra into it. This allows you to form this rock, into a long staff of Earth. This staff can be used in close combat, or even to throw it towards the opponent with great accuracy, in order to pierce through them. More than one staff can be made, though that would decrease its power. Use it against my clone, and remember to do all you did with the previous technique."

Kiba quickly started doing what his sensei instructed him to do, he grabbed a rock that Akamaru was laying on and started focusing his Earth chakra into it by thinking deeply about Earth, exactly how Dean sensei taught him to think.

After seconds, the rock started shaking in Kiba's hands and turned into a long staff, as soon as that happened, Kiba remembered when his sensei told him that this staff can be thrown at enemies to peirce through them and cause damage to them.

Without hesitation, Kiba threw the staff a swift throw towards his sensei's clone, where it pierced the clone's stomach area causing the clone to instantly disappear.

Kiba took a moment to catch his breath while looking at Akamaru who was sniffing a tree near them, he grinned and then looked at his sensei and said:

"That worked out well."

1. This technique can help the user during Taijutsu by providing strong weapons.

2. This technique is a good choice when considering not to use Shurkiens/Kunais.

1. Can provide strong weapons for the user.

2. Can be used for close range combat by fighting with it, or mid/long range combat if the user wants to throw it.

1. Can be ineffective if the opponent has some kind of a Lightning Shield like the 3rd/4th Raikage.

2. Sometimes the user might not make the best decision when choosing which kind of weapon he would like to make.

Last edited:

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

"Awesome job, Kiba!"

Type: Supplementary/Offense
Range: Short (Mid on throw)
Chakra Cost: 10
Description: This technique allows the user to take a small chunk of rock and turn it into the shape of a staff. The user can then use it as a melee weapon or throw it with pinpoint accuracy at their opponent. A variation of this technique allows the user to create several staffs and launch them at the target, but with less accuracy.

"Next in line, concentrate your Earth based chakra into your dominant arm. You will then release it outwards, creating a ring of rocks around your arm, which can be flung towards the opponent. This allows you to distract the opponent, and even cause some slight damage. Very useful in close range, since it can be done quite fast."

BoBoKittyDuck

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

"Awesome job, Kiba!"

Type: Supplementary/Offense
Range: Short (Mid on throw)
Description: This technique allows the user to take a small chunk of rock and turn it into the shape of a staff. The user can then use it as a melee weapon or throw it with pinpoint accuracy at their opponent. A variation of this technique allows the user to create several staffs and launch them at the target, but with less accuracy.

"Next in line, concentrate your Earth based chakra into your dominant arm. You will then release it outwards, creating a ring of rocks around your arm, which can be flung towards the opponent. This allows you to distract the opponent, and even cause some slight damage. Very useful in close range, since it can be done quite fast."

Kiba smiled and gave sensei a thumbs-up.

"Thank you, sensei!" He said.

Kiba listened carefully to his sensei's instructions, and started focusing his Earth chakra into his right arm.

All of a sudden a ring of rocks started forming around his arm, Kiba remembered when sensei told him moments ago that if he releases his arm outwards, he can fling the rocks that formed around his arm towards enemies.

Without hesitation, Kiba releasaed his right arm outwards and flung 3 of the rocks that formed around his arm towards Dean sensei's clone, 2 of the rocks peirced the clone in its stomach area and the last one pierced its chest area causing it to instantly disappear.

Kiba cheered after seeing his hardwork payout, and looked at his sensei with a big smile on his face.

"This technique will be very handy in the future!" Kiba said while trying to catch his breath.

1. Useful when fighting at close range to surprise the opponent, when expecting me to use Shuriken/Kunai.

2. Useful if the user had the technique ready on his arm but doesn't have time to counter a Kunai with a Kunai/Shuriken at close range.. Saves lives..

1. Can be used to counter a jutsu that consists of Water bolts.

2. Can be used on close combat for huge damage to the opponent.

1. Might not allow the user to use another needed equipment, such as kunais/bombs/shurikens if his other hand is also holding something else.

2. The rocks flung at the enemy can easily be countered by a simple wind jutsu.

Last edited:

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Very good, here you go."

Type: Offensive
Range: Short – Mid
Damage points: 20
Description: The user will concentrate their chakra into their arm and then release their chakra creating a ring of rocks that are then flung at the opponent.

"Now for the first C rank technique, you will form the Rat hand seal and manipulate your Earth based chakra. This allows you to control multiple sections of rock, and move them around the opponent. You will then form two gigantic sections, which crush the opponent in between them. A simple Earth technique, that first traps, then takes down its prey. Use it against my clone."

BoBoKittyDuck

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Very good, here you go."

Type: Offensive
Range: Short – Mid
Damage points: 20
Description: The user will concentrate their chakra into their arm and then release their chakra creating a ring of rocks that are then flung at the opponent.

"Now for the first C rank technique, you will form the Rat hand seal and manipulate your Earth based chakra. This allows you to control multiple sections of rock, and move them around the opponent. You will then form two gigantic sections, which crush the opponent in between them. A simple Earth technique, that first traps, then takes down its prey. Use it against my clone."

Kiba gave his sensei a nod, and quickly started doing as instructed.

First, he performed the Rat hand seal and started manipulating his Earth based chakra, all of a sudden, he was able to control multiple sections of rocks that were near his sensei's clone.

Second, without hesitation, he moved the rocks in a position to make the clone stop running and trapping it in its place, as the rocks started forming 2 gigantic rocks, it started squeezing the clone.

The huge pressure to the clone's body caused it to instantly disappear, Kiba cheered for his success and gave Akamru a hug to the moment where Akamaru was almost squeezed to death, just like the clone.

"Oh sorry, Aka! I was just super excited. hehe." Kiba told Akamaru.

Kiba then stood up and asked sensei about his last performance:

"How was that, sensei."

1. This technique allows the user to limit the opponent's movements and prepare a trap for them. (if i manage to trap the enemy, their only way is probably up or down, and then i can prepare a trap according to that).

1. Can be a very good surprising attack with a Smoke bomb and Inuzuka smelling senses to locate the enemy.

2. Can be used as a diversion, and prepare a trap knowing while that the enemy is trapped in it.

1. Can leave the user defenseless if the opponent was quick with his jutsus.

2. Can be easily countered by blowing up one of the Gigantic rocks that are trapping the enemy with a Lightning jutsu, or Slashing through it with a wind Jutsu.

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Well done, Kiba. Earth is known for being able to trap the opponent, here you go."

Type: Offense
Range: Mid/Long
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: 30
Description: After performing the Rat hand seal, the user to control multiple sections of rock and move them around their opponent. The user then forms two gigantic sections that crush the opponent.

"Next is a technique that is quite common, but not very ideal. Charge your Earth based chakra into the ground below you, causing it to change into fine sand. This allows you to traverse underground, like a mole.Whilst underground, you are able to sense what is going on above ground, allowing you launch a surprise attack. The ground also changes back to its normal state, once you go underground, meaning the opponent won't know where you entered the ground. Once underground, you can only use Earth techniques below C rank (only D rank, basically). If you use anything higher, it disrupts the technique, and causes the ground to crush you. Use it against my clone."

BoBoKittyDuck

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Well done, Kiba. Earth is known for being able to trap the opponent, here you go."

Type: Offense
Range: Mid/Long
Description: After performing the Rat hand seal, the user to control multiple sections of rock and move them around their opponent. The user then forms two gigantic sections that crush the opponent.

"Next is a technique that is quite common, but not very ideal. Charge your Earth based chakra into the ground below you, causing it to change into fine sand. This allows you to traverse underground, like a mole.Whilst underground, you are able to sense what is going on above ground, allowing you launch a surprise attack. The ground also changes back to its normal state, once you go underground, meaning the opponent won't know where you entered the ground. Once underground, you can only use Earth techniques below C rank (only D rank, basically). If you use anything higher, it disrupts the technique, and causes the ground to crush you. Use it against my clone."

Kiba gave his sensei a nod, and quickly threw a smoke bomb infront of him to block the clone's vision.

As soon as Kiba threw the smoke, he started channeling his Earth chakra to the ground below him, turning the ground under him into sand, he then quickly started digging in the sand until he was under his sensei's clone.

As Kiba was right under the clone, he took out a kunai from his tools pouch and started channeling his Earth chakra below, which made a pillar rise from below him, sending him up through the ground that the clone was standing on, and managed to pierce the clone with the kunai from below with great speed, causing it to disappear.

(Doton No Jutsu) - Earth Release Technique

Kiba then did a little dance to celebrate his success and then looked at his sensei waiting for his approval.

Useful for this technique to be used in battle:

1. Can be used as a surprise attack, after using a smoke bomb or flash bomb.

2. Can be used to dodge heavy techniques that are aimed at the user.

2 Advantages of this technique:

1. Good as surprise attack and possibly cause instant death to the opponent.

2. Good for escaping from a tight situation in battle.

2 Disadvantages of this technique:

1. If the opponent has access to a lightning technique, could possibly cause the ground to shake and instant death to the user that is underground.

2. Could be dangerous to use if the opponent saw the user go underground or sensed him.

Last edited:

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Good, and its never a good idea to go underground if your opponent has any form of sensory. Nonetheless, here you go."

Type: Supplementary
Range: Long
Chakra cost: 15
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user changes earth into fine sand by channeling chakra into it, allowing the user to dig through it like a mole. While underground one can sense what is happening on the surface and use the information to launch a surprise attack on the enemy. Once can also hide deep in the ground, escaping to a depth where the enemy cant reach. It also appears that after digging, the ground can be returned to its original state, leaving no trace of where the user entered the earth. While inside the earth, the user cannot make handseals and can only use Earth techniques below C-Rank. If he tries to do a higher ranked technique, he'll disrupt the Hiding like a mole technique and be left crushed.

"Now, a D rank technique that is connected to the Hiding Like a Mole Technique. After using the Mole technique to go underground, you will traverse towards the opponent and make your way to be right beneath them. Then, using your Earth chakra, you will pull the opponent into the ground, as you emerge out, leaving only their head exposed and you standing above them. You are now free to cut off the opponent's head, or simply knock him unconscious. Use it against my clone."

BoBoKittyDuck

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Good, and its never a good idea to go underground if your opponent has any form of sensory. Nonetheless, here you go."

Description: The user changes earth into fine sand by channeling chakra into it, allowing the user to dig through it like a mole. While underground one can sense what is happening on the surface and use the information to launch a surprise attack on the enemy. Once can also hide deep in the ground, escaping to a depth where the enemy cant reach. It also appears that after digging, the ground can be returned to its original state, leaving no trace of where the user entered the earth. While inside the earth, the user cannot make handseals and can only use Earth techniques below C-Rank. If he tries to do a higher ranked technique, he'll disrupt the Hiding like a mole technique and be left crushed.

"Now, a D rank technique that is connected to the Hiding Like a Mole Technique. After using the Mole technique to go underground, you will traverse towards the opponent and make your way to be right beneath them. Then, using your Earth chakra, you will pull the opponent into the ground, as you emerge out, leaving only their head exposed and you standing above them. You are now free to cut off the opponent's head, or simply knock him unconscious. Use it against my clone."

Kiba gave his sensei a nod, and quickly threw a smoke bomb between him and the clone, while he focused his Earth chakra at the ground below him turning it into sand.

(Doton: Moguragakure no Jutsu) – Earth Release: Hiding like a mole technique

Kiba quickly started digging underground until he was exactly under his sensei's clone, and when he was finally there, he focused his Earth chakra and quickly took grab of the clone's legs pulling him down while Kiba pulled himself up, leaving the clone stuck in the ground.

Kiba called Akamaru and told him to finish the clone off while he walked back towards his sensei with a smirk on his face.

This technique shares the same advantages and disadvantages as the previous technique.

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Very good, and indeed it does have some of the same advantages and disadvantages. Here you go."

Range: Short
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user, emerging from the ground below the target area, pulls down the opponent so that only their head is above ground. Unable to move, the opponent can easily be decapitated or tortured.
Note: user must already be underground through the use of (Doton: Moguragakure no Jutsu) – Earth Release: Hiding like a mole technique

"Next we have one of the techniques that I enjoy using, even against the strongest of opponents. You will start off the technique by focusing your Earth chakra to a specific spot, and causing spikes to protrude from the area where it was focused. This technique can be used even on the opponent's Earth techniques (after their chakra doesn't run through it anymore). What makes this technique quite cool is that it doesn't require hand seals, and can be done quite fast. You'll discover soon enough how many things one can do with this technique, use it against my clone."

BoBoKittyDuck

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Very good, and indeed it does have some of the same advantages and disadvantages. Here you go."

Range: Short
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user, emerging from the ground below the target area, pulls down the opponent so that only their head is above ground. Unable to move, the opponent can easily be decapitated or tortured.
Note: user must already be underground through the use of (Doton: Moguragakure no Jutsu) – Earth Release: Hiding like a mole technique

"Next we have one of the techniques that I enjoy using, even against the strongest of opponents. You will start off the technique by focusing your Earth chakra to a specific spot, and causing spikes to protrude from the area where it was focused. This technique can be used even on the opponent's Earth techniques (after their chakra doesn't run through it anymore). What makes this technique quite cool is that it doesn't require hand seals, and can be done quite fast. You'll discover soon enough how many things one can do with this technique, use it against my clone."

Kiba gave his sensei a nod, and quickly started doing as he was instructed.

First, he threw a smoke bomb to block the clone's vision.

Second, he started focusing his Earth chakra under the clone, who he managed to locate with his Inuzuka smelling sense.

After seconds, Earth spikes rose and pierced the clone causing him to instantly disappear.

1. This technique could be used as a surprise attack, just like the way i used it above.

2. Can be used to destroy the opponent's cover, for example trees, Earth walls.. etc.

1. Could cause huge damage to the enemy if it hits them anywhere on their body.

2. Doesn't require hand seals.

1. Can be Countered with other Lightning techniques due to its Elemental disadvantage.

2. Could be difficult to land if the user doesn't know the exact location of the enemy.

Last edited:

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Awesome job, here you go."

Type: Attack
Description: This technique lets the user create a few rock pillars that will protrude from the ground to skew the target. The rock pillars will even pass through obstacles to reach their target if these are less dense. The pillars/spikes can be done in any earthen surface, including other earth techniques of the user.

"Next, we got a useful technique if you like to first distract the opponent. You will charge your Earth chakra into the ground, and cause a small tremor to occur. This tremor shakes the ground, and causes the opponent to either stumble, or fall down. Its also a nice way to cause the opponent to mess up the formation of hand seals. Use it against my clone."