309💸
Kumi
21💴
Trait Points
20⚔️
Awards
Gotta few questions

• Any training in earth before?
  • In your own words, describe earth, its strength its weaknesses what its used for how its used in battle what elements would you combine it with?
  • What is earth made out of (RL)
  • Why do you want earth?
  • What is your favorite earth technique from the manga/anime(Give a wiki link pls)

Rune

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Gotta few questions

• Any training in earth before?
  • In your own words, describe earth, its strength its weaknesses what its used for how its used in battle what elements would you combine it with?
  • What is earth made out of (RL)
  • Why do you want earth?
  • What is your favorite earth technique from the manga/anime(Give a wiki link pls)
*No previous training Sempai
*Earth Release is one of the five basic elemental nature transformations, which allows the user to manipulate the earth for offense or defense. These techniques enables the user to change the strength and composition of earth be it making the earth hard as metal or soft as clay. One can also manipulate the density of the earth, making it heavier or lighter. This allows the user to for instace travel through the ground and rock for transport, defense or to set up an offense. The user is also able to create earth with their own chakra. Earth is strong against water, since water is naturally found or absorbed by earth. Earth is weak against lightning, since the latter easily breaks the ground apart. Earth can be combined with Fire to form the KG Lava Release or combined with Water to form the KG Wood Release. Together with Fire and Wind, it form the KG Dust Release.
*Earth is a mixture of clay, sand and organic matter present on the surface of the Earth and serving as substrate for plant growth and micro-organisms development.
*I want to learn Earth, since Earth techniques are some of the most versatile techniques of the five basic natures and as a valuable tool on the battle field.
*Favourite technique: Fire Release: Sandwich Technique

XZA

Legendary
Kin
309💸
Kumi
21💴
Trait Points
20⚔️
Awards
(Doton No Jutsu) - Earth Release Technique
Type: Attack/Defence
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra cost: 10
Damage Points: 20
Descripton: Creates small pillars of earth, small tools, and small shields of earth

Adv: Ver versatile
Disadv: Its small and weak

(Doton: Shinju Zanshu no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Double Suicide Decapitation Technique
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 10
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user, emerging from the ground below the target area, pulls down the opponent so that only their head is above ground. Unable to move, the opponent can easily be decapitated or tortured.
This technique conceals the user underground and drags the object of their attack down into the earth, robbing them of their freedom. In addition, they can start another attack.

You must be registered for see images
Adv: Can bind ppl
Disadv: Someone can use nagashi

(Doton: Gansetsukon) - Earth Release: Rock Section Cane
Type: Supplementary/Offense
Description: This technique allows the user to take a small chunk of rock and turn it into the shape of a staff. The user can then use it as a melee weapon or throw it with pinpoint accuracy at their opponent. A variation of this technique allows the user to create several staffs and launch them at the target, but with less accuracy.
This technique allows the user to take a small chunk of rock and turn it into the shape of a staff. The user can then use it as a melee weapon or throw it with pinpoint accuracy at their opponent. A variation of this technique allows the user to create several staffs and launch them at the target, but with less accuracy.
Adv: Can be used as a weopan
Disadv: Weak

Rune

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Descripton: Creates small pillars of earth, small tools, and small shields of earth

(Doton: Shinju Zanshu no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Double Suicide Decapitation Technique
Description: The user, emerging from the ground below the target area, pulls down the opponent so that only their head is above ground. Unable to move, the opponent can easily be decapitated or tortured.
This technique conceals the user underground and drags the object of their attack down into the earth, robbing them of their freedom. In addition, they can start another attack.

Description: This technique allows the user to take a small chunk of rock and turn it into the shape of a staff. The user can then use it as a melee weapon or throw it with pinpoint accuracy at their opponent. A variation of this technique allows the user to create several staffs and launch them at the target, but with less accuracy.
This technique allows the user to take a small chunk of rock and turn it into the shape of a staff. The user can then use it as a melee weapon or throw it with pinpoint accuracy at their opponent. A variation of this technique allows the user to create several staffs and launch them at the target, but with less accuracy.
Understood Sempai. Did you want me to perform these techniques?

Rune

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I concentrate, gathering my chakra and then channeling it to my hands. I then change the nature of the chakra to earth and manipulate the shape into small pillars.

I gather my chakra and channel it into the earth around me, manipulating it to become soft and I sink into the earth, emerging from behind you. I once again use my chakra to manipulate the hardness of the earth and the pull you down, so just your head sticks out.

I concentrate my chakra and channel it to my hands. I pick up a piece of rock and manipulate the shape into a spear, by running my earth chakra through it. I throw it at a nearby tree.