don't you guy think that naruto and luffy.......

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
have the same personality but the question who acts more like this dude

You must be registered for see images
naruto doesn't realy act like him ya know
i think oda is more influenced than kishi

what do you guys think?

SasoriOfTheRedSaand

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Tbh, I don't see Goku in any of them. The thing they all share in common is they would fight to the death to protect the world/loved ones and never give up. Luffy and Goku both eat to no end. It's like they have 90 stomachs.

Kurama2012

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
id say luffy is more like goku as they both havent had any proper education and they just love to fight
naruto is similar to goku as he wears the same colours and is child like
and your probably right on oda being more influenced as i see alot of toriyama in odas work then kishis work but kishi wanted to be as unique as possible not to say oda isnt unique as you can see he is its just oda when with a serial approach which toriyama kinda went for

KGB Kakuzu

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well I'd say at first they were a lot closer, but with the war and part II Naruto has become almost simply dead serious where Luffy is still goofy unless he finds a reason to fight like in the last chapter he had been goofy the entire time even though kids were being expiramented on, but when he found out (after thinking about eating Momonosuke) that the kids would only last 5 years he went game on XD

Luffy's appitite and constant smiling seems to fit Goku closer than Naruto