Don't underestimate the Power of Friendship and TnJ

EdoShinagami

Member
266 posts 4 reactions
Joined
May 30, 2013
Messages
266
Reaction score
4
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Like the title says...but as much as I wish for Naruto to kill Sasuke, I wouldnt really put my hopes up...I predict instead an Orochimaru move in the middle of the epic battle between Naruto and Sasuke, drawing all the attention to him to be the final Villian. At the end Sasuke will probably sacrifice himself saving Naruto or Sakura's life thus redeeming himself and having a noble sent off...Fan servicing all the base
 

PyRoxGoD

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
780 posts 24 reactions
Joined
Sep 8, 2014
Messages
780
Reaction score
24
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Who underestimated that most ppl think and know assume will get tnj like every other besides kakuzu which they did kakuzu. Wrong
 

HENI

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
17,225 posts 868 reactions
Joined
Mar 9, 2014
Messages
17,225
Reaction score
868
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Friendship is powerful my friend..
 

Styles

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
17,797 posts 866 reactions
Joined
Dec 26, 2011
Messages
17,797
Reaction score
866
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Like the title says...but as much as I wish for Naruto to kill Sasuke, I wouldnt really put my hopes up...I predict instead an Orochimaru move in the middle of the epic battle between Naruto and Sasuke, drawing all the attention to him to be the final Villian. At the end Sasuke will probably sacrifice himself saving Naruto or Sakura's life thus redeeming himself and having a noble sent off...Fan servicing all the base
Not Sasuke's style none of that will happen.
 

ISB

Banned
Regular
655 posts 56 reactions
Joined
Aug 31, 2014
Messages
655
Reaction score
56
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
That doesn't work on sasuke.
 

NukaCola

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
6,161 posts 522 reactions
Joined
Mar 12, 2014
Messages
6,161
Reaction score
522
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Naruto already said that he won't try to talk with him.
 
Top