dont have a reason to hate Danzo.

Like I Care

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I thing some or many people hate danzo & i dont get why ?
i am not a danzo fan either but i dont have reasons to hate him. he was a well developed character too.

see this page

You must be registered for see images

Leaf village is like a plant.

like danzo said Hiruzen is the leaves bathing in the sun.
and he(danzo) is roots that grows in dark.

Now if you look at it remove anyone of them(i.e Leaves or roots) from the plant. then the plant will be usless.

they need both.

IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN

Vasto Lordé

Elite
Kin
260💸
Kumi
33💴
Trait Points
30⚔️
His methods are fuc*ed up, did you see what he did to Kabuto's Foster Mother... And other things too, made Itachi kill his family or die along with his brother and family, he's a Sick bastard, he's like a Sadistic dictator, no sir I have every reason to flame that character, he's one of the worst of Kishi's creations. And your example there is so wrong in so many ways lol.... A plant never hurt itself from the inside or think that I should be on top or something. Danzo on the other hand doesn't care about anyone else in the village, he only cares about the structure and position he has in the village, that's why he seems like he wants to protect when he only destroys it from the inside!

Last edited:

VangBro95

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Danzo mainly got hated by the people in the Leaf because of his creation on Anbu Root. He was a very close friend with Hiruzen though and I haven't seen any Danzo Haters yet.

-A-

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yeah nobody hates danzo dude... Everyone is flaming at Sasuke and his fans. Look what sasukes fans made:

lol99

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Its ironic that ppl hate danzo for ordering uchiha massacre but they don't hate itachi for the same thing.

They usually try to make an excuse for itachi by saying that he had no choice and he is a hero when in reality it was danzo who came up with the plan and made itachi execute it.

If you think the massacre was wrong then both are guilty otherwise both are heroes. U_U

Vasto Lordé

Elite
Kin
260💸
Kumi
33💴
Trait Points
30⚔️
Its ironic that ppl hate danzo for ordering uchiha massacre but they don't hate itachi for the same thing.

They usually try to make an excuse for itachi by saying that he had no choice and he is a hero when in reality it was danzo who came up with the plan and made itachi execute it.

If you think the massacre was wrong then both are guilty otherwise both are heroes. U_U
So Itachi had a choice right ? well what was it. there's a big difference between planning something and doing it, if Danzo Executed the plan then Everyone in the Uchiha would've been killed, Itachi made the hardest choice not Danzo, HOW can danzo understand what it feels like to kill your family, it was MUCH easier for danzo to order Itachi to kill the clan knowing that Itachi wouldn't have a choice but to accept that order. why would Danzo care about a clan which he can benefit from their deaths ( getting all the sharingans and shi* ).

*Now this is the same as you said but in different Point of view. "haters always use that excuse on Itachi to make him look bad, if Danzo is not a hero, then Itachi is not." These posts are the stupidest of their kind because they can work in two different ways. Sorry but there's a big difference between Itachi's Life and Danzo's.

Danzo is too complicated for these kids to understand.

U_U
Nope not kids... Normal people, I mean Stealers and Psychopaths would understand Danzo perfectly seeing that his whole life was blindlessly making family kill each other and stealing their Shi* afterwards. Funny when people don't have anything to say they just try to insult others, isn't it?

*I'm out, to each his own, everyone has an opinion and can never change it!

Last edited:
Reactions: Lamperouge

Like I Care

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Remember this sick people can never make sacrifice for someone else

People like Hidan, deidara, kakazu etc....

but danzo did it for village. if you hate him i dont have problem love & hate is part of life. its just my vopinion i dont hate him

EnvyMyApex

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So Itachi had a choice right ? well what was it. there's a big difference between planning something and doing it, if Danzo Executed the plan then Everyone in the Uchiha would've been killed, Itachi made the hardest choice not Danzo, HOW can danzo understand what it feels like to kill your family, it was MUCH easier for danzo to order Itachi to kill the clan knowing that Itachi wouldn't have a choice but to accept that order. why would Danzo care about a clan which he can benefit from their deaths ( getting all the sharingans and shi* ).

*Now this is the same as you said but in different Point of view. "haters always use that excuse on Itachi to make him look bad, if Danzo is not a hero, then Itachi is not." These posts are the stupidest of their kind because they can work in two different ways. Sorry but there's a big difference between Itachi's Life and Danzo's.

Nope not kids... Normal people, I mean Stealers and Psychopaths would understand Danzo perfectly seeing that his whole life was blindlessly making family kill each other and stealing their Shi* afterwards. Funny when people don't have anything to say they just try to insult others, isn't it?

*I'm out, to each his own, everyone has an opinion and can never change it!
Your opinion, my opinion, they're different! Welcome to the internet.

:)

irishboy9780

Regular
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I just hate danzo becuase he was an A hole. He was actually trying to help the village and is sort of a hero but his personality has no redeeming qualities to make him likeable at all.

Gatsuuga

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I certainly don't support his methods, and I am the first to suggest that they were f#cked up, but at the end he truely was trying to protect the leaf village. In this regard he draws parallels with Nagato and Tobi, who are also using the wrong methods, but are ultimately striving for world peace. But there is no doubt about it, he is a complex character, which makes him interesting.

lol99

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

o rly?

while the mental hardships of the massacre fell on itachi, both danzo and itachi's hands are stained with innocent blood, their goals itself were noble :/

but anyway like you said ppl twist things to suit themselves and come up with different conclusions whether it is danzo or itachi

raju22

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Danzo is too complicated for these kids to understand.

U_U
I agree with you, i see a lot of immature kid's discussing Danzo on this site, when they can not even grasp the very nature of his existence and the Necessity of the work he has done, these kid's believe that the world they live in only has black and white in it, they believe that Superman and Batman are true embodiment of a hero, but in reality it is because of people like Danzo that many country' enjoy peace, because they are doing the dirty work behind the scene.

Last edited: