Don't get your hopes up there's no room for part 3, and if there is..

Simbv

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't see it being a direct continuation starting off after part 2. I honestly think that's what the movie is for, to clear up the events that happened after the manga ended. I mean honestly have some of you thought about it? I know you all love Naruto but just be realistic. The Two main characters are already nearly the strongest characters in the series, they are basically Deities compared to others. They are also fighting basically the God(or Goddess if you will) of their verse. If these two were to go into part three it wouldn't make a good story. Already over-powered, the only villains that would be fair are other gods, which will further push the power scale through the roof and allow for more asspulls. That would in no doubt, In my mind, ruin the legacy of Naruto.

Now, if there is a part three I see it being Dragon Ball GT style. What I mean by that is Kishimoto , would give another writer the okay to make a what-if story of what happened after the series. Alas it still wouldn't be canon though. The other route it could take is it goes the Legend of Korra route. Meaning that it is still taking place in the world of Naruto, but it is set in a Distant future with new main characters that are related, or distantly,(they honestly don't have to though) related to the main characters of this current series.

If If part three was up to me, I would want to take the Legend Of Korra route with new main characters set In a distant future. My selected main character would Most likely be an Uzumaki or Hyuuga, since they got nearly any development in the whole series. Or maybe even Both. But I would prefer Hyuuga since I am bias, and since we already have an Uzumakis main character of the current series.

Your Thoughts?

Reactions: Hyuga Prodigy

Prog

Veteran
Kin
20💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
After all of this fighting with Kaguya is done, Naruto meets up with the Sage and tells him that he wants to give back his chakra. The sage takes back his chakra from Naruto. Naruto then realizes that the tailed Beasts shouldn't be sealed away inside of him and so he asks the sages counsel on a way he can extract the Tailed Beasts without dying.

The Sage explains to him that when a Tailed Beast is extracted, most of the jins chakra is also pulled out and that is why they die. However with Uzumakis or anyone with a strong lifeforce they manage to stay alive due to the lifeforce in the little amount of chakra that is left.

The Sage tells Naruto that if he wants to survive the extraction of so many tailed beasts, he would need a ton of chakra with incredible lifeforce to be poured into his body immediately after the extraction.

He would need enough chakra to keep him alive while his body heals from the damage inflicted by the extraction. That is where Tsunade comes in. Tsunade stores weeks worth of chakra to pour into naruto after the tailed beasts are extracted.

Last edited:

Simbv

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
After all of this fighting with Kaguya is done, Naruto meets up with the Sage and tells him that he wants to give back his chakra. The sage takes back his chakra from Naruto. Naruto then realizes that the tailed Beasts shouldn't be sealed away inside of him and so he asks the sages consel on a way he can extract the Tailed Beasts without dying.

The Sage explains to him that when a Tailed Beast is extracted, most of the jins chakra is also pulled out and that is why they die. However with Uzumakis or anyone with a strong lifeforce they manage to stay alive due to the lifeforce in the little amount of chakra that is left.

The Sage tells Naruto that if he wants to survive the extraction of so many tailed beasts, he would need a ton of chakra with incredible lifeforce to be poured into his body immediately after the extraction.

He would need enough chakra to keep him alive while his body heals from the damage inflicted by the extraction. That is where Tsunade comes in. Tsunade stores weeks worth of chakra to pour into naruto after the tailed beasts are extracted.
What does that have to do with part three?

Simbv

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My bad. I should've said, all kishi has to do is nerf Naruto's power so that there will be villains for part 3. And that is how he can do it.
SM Naruto is still strong as shit, it wouldn't take long for things to get over powered again.

Hyuga Prodigy

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yes I totally Agree with you, at this point if Part 3 is going to continue with Naruto and Sasuke godly tiers, they're seriously going to milk this series hard with beating up the dead horse, I would rather go with Korra route, like the ecilpse of amon who was an water-blood bender itll be interesting if it's something similar with the Hyuga.

~Sky~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kaguya is an alien. Turns out, she was creating an army of Zetsu to fight an incoming alien invasion from her people. Her people so happen to be Super Mega OP.

Plot of part 3 in a nutshell. Naruto = DBZ

Get used to it brotha.

Simbv

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kaguya is an alien. Turns out, she was creating an army of Zetsu to fight an incoming alien invasion from her people. Her people so happen to be Super Mega OP.

Plot of part 3 in a nutshell. Naruto = DBZ

Get used to it brotha.
If that's the case, we should all get used to an upcoming shit series.

so12p

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think there is some obvious room for it. Naruto has the physical strength to be hokage, but the character needs a lot of development in other areas to be believable as hokage. So the further of development of Naruto would be a logical Part 3. That leaves room for clean-up (background on some characters and clean-up/cover-up of the a$$pulls). It also fits with the possibility of Kakashi being hokage for a short time before Naruto. It would need a few new characters to be introduced, but it would make the story interesting again.

Of course Kishimoto could end it all with no explanations and even without Naruto becoming hokage (or Naruto becoming hokage before he is capable mentally). Time will tell.

saw2097

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If there is a part 3, a simple way of creating a villain more powerful then the current one is to use whoever Kaguya was building the army to fight.

If she needed an army then her god like power wasn't enough to beat it.

Simbv

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If there is a part 3, a simple way of creating a villain more powerful then the current one is to use whoever Kaguya was building the army to fight.

If she needed an army then her god like power wasn't enough to beat it.
That would still send the power scale through the roof.