Don't be surprised if you don't see any NaruHina or SasuSaku

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Like, really..i don't see any form of romance anywhere in the plot. Except Naruto Shippuden becomes some kinda ecchi or hentai where Naruto dogstyles Hinata while throwing rasenshurikens at the same time (part written in bold was theorised by a NaruHina fan -name withheld-), then maybe yeah. But besides, don't be surprised if the story ends and everyone praises naruto and acknowledges him and everyone gives each other one giant hug and the story ends without final kisses and no pink haired Uchiha babies or blonde kids with byakugans (if you know what i mean). :| i don't think any of that will happen

fayeon

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto and hinata already shown to have moments if both stay alive they will have an ending moment kissing is not needed in shounin anyway

For sasusaku Sakura shown to still love sasuke even when she had the chance to be with someone else

that hinted to the latest chapters NOw sasuke is going to meet sakura

they have 99% chance to have there moment .

Plus kishi said he thinks sasuke and sakura looks like couple

even though they don't have moments like kisses or getting married they have big chance of becoming canon

Nigga please .. it was destined to happen - Pink haired Uchiha babies and blond haired Byakugan babies will be that final finish :scorps:
Hell yeah
sasukarin..man, fu.ck sasusaku:p
Crack pairing fans .Know your place .