Jellal Fernandes

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Donald o donald...America wake up! This ***** on some jared shit probably...i knew he said he'd date his daughter but he downright fantasizes on banging her. Lol wow. Trevor went in. Colbert would be proud.
[video=youtube_share;fuVYY36wWoQ]http://youtu.be/fuVYY36wWoQ[/video]

I cant get the video to play here. Im on my phone. -_-
Nvm.

Last edited:
Reactions: Monxstaa

Ludicrous

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
He's a sick individual. It's beyond me why anyone would want to vote for him, besides the ignorant propaganda that he's all "new" and stuff. But what's I'm trying to say is....his hair turns everyone off lol.

Jellal Fernandes

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He's a sick individual. It's beyond me why anyone would want to vote for him, besides the ignorant propaganda that he's all "new" and stuff. But what's I'm trying to say is....his hair turns everyone off lol.
Exactly! The people who are interviewed that call themselves supporters clearly have no brain cells or are paid off...say the dumbest and most cliche shit. I seriously hope people do the right thing here.

demon of the leaf

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
mayor of new york? he said new jersey.....
I wasnt going for donalds remark i was talking about what gullani said in reguards to what trump said might not be jersey but it is still credible i dont agree with everything trump says especasally the mexicans being one of them but i do believe need to take a step back and get a better grasp on the situation with the refugees because isis can now duplicate passports from western countrys confirmed by cnn via a syrian