Wparker6804

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Keep in mind, 1,000,000 doesn't last long in a BIG business. You can get a few hundred thousand from the bank for a small family shop.

So he does sound stupid, but large businesses aren't cheap.

Jazzy Stardust

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's always people like him that become trust fund babies, or have rich parents. It's like some sick twist of fate, the most useless people get born into these situations. Never fails.

shelke

Supreme
Kin
13💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The guy rose in popularity through tv shows and harsh comments against celebrities. If that is what America sees as an apt presidential candidate, then I will be worried for USA's mindset, if anything else. The guy comes across as genuine white trash. That is the last man any sane voter should vote for.

Yubel

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Stop being jealous of his money. You all don't realize how greedy you are yourselves(most of you). Also I doubt any of you could get out of debt the way Mr.Trump did and become a Billionaire which is more than a million fyi.

Dantee

Kin
0💸
Kumi
343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Stop being jealous of his money. You all don't realize how greedy you are yourselves(most of you). Also I doubt any of you could get out of debt the way Mr.Trump did and become a Billionaire which is more than a million fyi.
His daddy gave it to him and he probably lied dumbass.

Yubel

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
His daddy gave it to him and he probably lied dumbass.
You forgot the part where he said he paid it back with interest.
You're making it sound like what he did was easy, I'm 90% you couldn't replicate what he did. Knowing most people they would blow their million dollars and be broke in two months tops.

Angelic.

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You forgot the part where he said he paid it back with interest.
You're making it sound like what he did was easy, I'm 90% you couldn't replicate what he did. Knowing most people they would blow their million dollars and be broke in two months tops.
90% sure we dont have rich daddys to do that