Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
[video=youtube;tpsEdM74maA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpsEdM74maA[/video]

When and where? He literally hasn't said anything factual in months. :lol.
Illegal immigration, radicalized locations in cities like paris and london, thousands of muslims cheering as towers fell on 911. You say "huh" maybe you should be paying attention =D

Bacillus

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
people comment on it because he's a deranged and vain right-winged politician

i'm implying they're (being the candidates) all boneless charlatans

tyltyl

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Man shut your dumb ass up. I'm not entertaining this.
Look into it. CBS came out with reports on muslims cheering (Also vast majority of muslims are nice people I have a couple of muslim friends that agree and understand) English police came out saying there is in fact places in london that law enforcement won't go. Germany has a swat team trying to control isis sympathizers. Then brought up illegal immigration and now people are backing him up on that issue look into it. Don't call me a dumbass because you're too ignorant to pay attention

Gary777

Veteran
Kin
9💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Americans created it and the barbarians joined the group .... U ppl have nothing but hatred for eachother ... N want the world to suffer coz of ur foolishness .... Bustards

V h o

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's sad, but all the decent candidates (honest, ethical, uncorrupted) get weeded out early in the primaries.
They usually lack the money

Ot: All he's doing is getting publicity for his ideals, and using American's fear from terrorist acts to rally behind his ideas of "security" and "make America great again".

Reactions: NineSNS