Donald J Trump

Elite
Kin
912💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
We have all wasted some of our time. We have all done useless things but I ask you for all the time you wasted, spend just 15 minutes watching this video because It's absolutely shocking. It shows the genius behind Donald Trump for anyone that doubted his intelligence.

[video=youtube;LibRNYJmZ-I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LibRNYJmZ-I[/video]

Reactions: Ambivalence

Wparker6804

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm not a Trump supporter nor i am American, i tend to avoid threads involving politics but i'm pretty sure Trump will be the next US President.
Well there are 2 things that make it less than likely and they're both about rollovers. When candidates are competing for their party and one looses a majority of their candidates roll over to the winner of the party (like Hillary/Obama in 2008, most Hillary supporters went over to Obama) but this year it's a little different.
1) A lot of Cruz & Kasitch supporters REALLY don't like Trump & even though most of them also don't like Hillary, they're are plenty that would rather roll over to a third party or not vote at all because they don't like Trump either (the majority of noise I've heard so far from actual people)--so Trump will loose a good bit more Republican support than usual.
2) Hillary won't get all Sanders supporters but she won't loose as much as Trump--which gives her her biggest lead.

Even if she dose a TERRIBLE job if she gets elected she WILL get 2 terms (and 16 years in a row of either party in the office is BS) because the Democrats have stated they're choosing her over Sanders & even if Sanders wins the "super delegates" (more political BS) can still shoot him down & choose Hillary which they've said they'd do.

I personally don't like the idea of either of them being president but that's my opinion & I'll deffinately be voting third party.

Wparker6804

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
All rich white people are racist in my opinion. They just can't see it as racism, they just refer to it as "Selective Preference" 0_0
And what percentage of white rich people in the world do you know personally to make that conclusion? Making claims over thousands-millions of strangers whose names and faces you don't even know--much less their personality, character or views.

patrickscott

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
And what percentage of white rich people in the world do you know personally to make that conclusion? Making claims over thousands-millions of strangers whose names and faces you don't even know--much less their personality, character or views.
It's much more simple than that really, you don't need to know people personally to know what kind of people they really are. For example, the things a person would do when they know they're being observed in oppose to them not knowing they were being watched.