CrimsonReaper

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If you're in an abusive controlling relationship please speak out whether you're a male or a female. Be vocal. Don't bottle it up i know it can be hard especially around this social stigma against men that they have to man up and not cry but you're stronger than that and trust me people care and i do!

[video=youtube;VZ27W2K12fk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZ27W2K12fk[/video]

Last edited:

Multiply

Legendary
Kin
3💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hahahahaha, isn't that the dude from those '50 amazing facts you didn't know!' videos? This was the last dude I was expecting this to be.

OT:

I didn't watch the video but it's sad that he went through this domestic abuse. Poor guy.

Frankenstein

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hahahahaha, isn't that the dude from those '50 amazing facts you didn't know!' videos? This was the last dude I was expecting this to be.

OT:

I didn't watch the video but it's sad that he went through this domestic abuse. Poor guy.
So it's funny because it's a dude huh? And then you add "poor guy". Hypocrisy much?

Monxstaa

Supreme
Kin
31💸
Kumi
202💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
we knew this story about a month ago or something, he friend told dramaalert what happened btw go watch that video if you wanna hear the full story the cops even came nichole said she was going to kill herself etc

CrimsonReaper

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
we knew this story about a month ago or something, he friend told dramaalert what happened btw go watch that video if you wanna hear the full story the cops even came nichole said she was going to kill herself etc
i know but his video watching him suffer really broke my heart. i had to make this thread because even tho i know people might not be strong enough to confess it here i want them to know that someone actually cares.

Monxstaa

Supreme
Kin
31💸
Kumi
202💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i know but his video watching him suffer really broke my heart. i had to make this thread because even tho i know people might not be strong enough to confess it here i want them to know that someone actually cares.
well, yeah she is crazy tbh. one of the worst youtubers!
You must be registered for see images
lol :lmao: