Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
Lets gooo :)
Type: Defensive/Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra: 40 (+10 to Technique Chakra)
Damage: N/A
Description: After entering Dokkodo, the user will focus Senjutsu enhanced chakra into their blade and charge it, such that the effects of White Blade Flow can be extended to other Dokkodo Kenjutsu by adding 10 chakra to its cost. Doing so causes the user's sword to leave a glittering trail of glass like shards in the air simply by moving it, and allows the techniques to carry a corroding Senkenjutsu effect: the released chakra quickly corrodes through the obstacle, weakening by exposing the obstacle's "shatter point". This is a point on the technique that the Senjutsu compromises, causing it to shatter in a glow of white glass-like shards, lending to the technique's name. It is capable of destroying solids and liquids of equal chakra or lower while dispersing energy as well.
Note: Useable three times, and remains active for four turns per activation. Only during this window can the +10 Chakra augmentation be done to Dokkodo techniques.
Note: Can only be used with Dokkodo active. Ronin and Samurai are capable of utilizing outside of the mode.

So, this is the one you’re interested in. The effects are pretty self-explanatory if you’ve done your Dokkodo training, so I mainly just want to ask why it’s caught your eye.

Kirikoe

Legendary
Kin
1,465💸
Kumi
1,955💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Type: Defensive/Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra: 40 (+10 to Technique Chakra)
Damage: N/A
Description: After entering Dokkodo, the user will focus Senjutsu enhanced chakra into their blade and charge it, such that the effects of White Blade Flow can be extended to other Dokkodo Kenjutsu by adding 10 chakra to its cost. Doing so causes the user's sword to leave a glittering trail of glass like shards in the air simply by moving it, and allows the techniques to carry a corroding Senkenjutsu effect: the released chakra quickly corrodes through the obstacle, weakening by exposing the obstacle's "shatter point". This is a point on the technique that the Senjutsu compromises, causing it to shatter in a glow of white glass-like shards, lending to the technique's name. It is capable of destroying solids and liquids of equal chakra or lower while dispersing energy as well.
Note: Useable three times, and remains active for four turns per activation. Only during this window can the +10 Chakra augmentation be done to Dokkodo techniques.
Note: Can only be used with Dokkodo active. Ronin and Samurai are capable of utilizing outside of the mode.

So, this is the one you’re interested in. The effects are pretty self-explanatory if you’ve done your Dokkodo training, so I mainly just want to ask why it’s caught your eye.
Ye this is the one,

This caught my eye originally because it allows me to infused my other Dokkodo techniques with the effects of white blade flow which works on a chakra Vs chakra basis, meaning that if you come across a technique that has a large damage output, providing its a solid or liquid, and you have equal chakra you can break through the technique quite easily overcoming it.

Energy based you need to have more chakra than your opponent, this technique gives a technique +10 chakra effectively allowing you to disperse any unaltered energy based technique of S rank.

By applying these effects on another Dokkodo techniques means you can cancel out another jutsu by targeting its weak point as well as still target your adversary with the other form of senkenjuts provided by other techniques

Reactions: Keotsu
Kin
1,902💸
Kumi
15,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
Ye this is the one,

This caught my eye originally because it allows me to infused my other Dokkodo techniques with the effects of white blade flow which works on a chakra Vs chakra basis, meaning that if you come across a technique that has a large damage output, providing its a solid or liquid, and you have equal chakra you can break through the technique quite easily overcoming it.

Energy based you need to have more chakra than your opponent, this technique gives a technique +10 chakra effectively allowing you to disperse any unaltered energy based technique of S rank.

By applying these effects on another Dokkodo techniques means you can cancel out another jutsu by targeting its weak point as well as still target your adversary with the other form of senkenjuts provided by other techniques
Very solid!

Doulbe check with a Sensei, but a small correction: it’s worded a bit weird, but this should be able to handle energy techniques just fine, same as solid or liquid. I believe that line exists mainly to explain that White Blade Flow can be used against wind and lightning, and I copied the verbiage into this technique.

Have fun, and enjoy!

Kin
1,902💸
Kumi
15,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
Are you saying that White Blade flow can be used on energy techniques with Equal chakra jsut like solids and liquids?

Awesome thank you :)

1500 Kumi as agreed
Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Long
Chakra Cost: 30-40
Damage: 60-80
Description: A Dokkodo technique comparable to the Samurai technique Secret Sword: Snowstorm Beheading. The user will channel Senjutsu into their blade, cloaking it in natural energy in much the same manner as one would for (Dokkōdō: Kakusu Shinjitsu ) - The Alone Way: Hidden Truths. Once done, the user will swing their blade, releasing outwards a massive swirling cyclone-like shockwave of natural energy that can carry either form of Senkenjutsu, that takes the appearance of a storm of cherry blossom petals. The cyclone is powerful enough to slash apart bone and steel effortlessly, and is capable of combating equally ranked Elemental Ninjutsu.
Note: S rank version is usable 2 times per battle with a two turn cool down in between usages; A rank version is usable 3 times per battle.
I heard you might also be interested in this.

Kirikoe

Legendary
Kin
1,465💸
Kumi
1,955💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Long
Chakra Cost: 30-40
Damage: 60-80
Description: A Dokkodo technique comparable to the Samurai technique Secret Sword: Snowstorm Beheading. The user will channel Senjutsu into their blade, cloaking it in natural energy in much the same manner as one would for (Dokkōdō: Kakusu Shinjitsu ) - The Alone Way: Hidden Truths. Once done, the user will swing their blade, releasing outwards a massive swirling cyclone-like shockwave of natural energy that can carry either form of Senkenjutsu, that takes the appearance of a storm of cherry blossom petals. The cyclone is powerful enough to slash apart bone and steel effortlessly, and is capable of combating equally ranked Elemental Ninjutsu.
Note: S rank version is usable 2 times per battle with a two turn cool down in between usages; A rank version is usable 3 times per battle.
I heard you might also be interested in this.
I am Indeed interested in this one also, :) this one is a fairly simple ability, you send forth a storm of what seems like petals of natural energy, which can carry either form of Senkenjutsu, its scale makes it ideal for combatting larger techniques, I particularly like the idea of combining this technique with the True White Blade Flow

Reactions: Keotsu
Kin
1,902💸
Kumi
15,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
I am Indeed interested in this one also, :) this one is a fairly simple ability, you send forth a storm of what seems like petals of natural energy, which can carry either form of Senkenjutsu, its scale makes it ideal for combatting larger techniques, I particularly like the idea of combining this technique with the True White Blade Flow
Yup, that’s about it! Pretty straight forward. I made it since base Dokkodo (and Ronin and Samurai) don’t have a lot in the way of AoE attacks.

And with that, you’re good to go!

Reactions: Kirikoe