[Discussion] Dojutsu boosts your stats

CenarX

Kin
195💸
Kumi
111💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I see people downplaying sharingan and rinnegan users based on the fact that they are weak because they are not physically able to keep up with people like KCM Naruto.
I even saw people saying EMS Sasuke=MS Sasuke but without being in pain after overuse.
This is clearily wrong. Karin was talking about Sasuke's chakra evolving and getting darker while fighting the samurai.
Obito was talking about Sasuke's chakra maturing and evolving during his fight with Danzo when he unlocked V3 Susano'o.
EMS Sasuke said he could feel Itachi's chakra flowing through him and making him stronger every second.
Rinnegan is self explainatory.

Conclusion: Evolved dojutsu=developing larger reserves of more potent chakra=getting stronger=getting your stats indirectly boosted.

Unless you wanna debate that Hebi Sasuke=KCM Naruto.

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
807💸
Kumi
400💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
IMO this is common sense in my opinion.

Although there is the fact that Hebi Sauce was explicitly implicited to be godlike in strength by the Databook. This type of portrayal implies that he does have a form of parity w/ the likes of KCM Naruto. Then there is the fact that if he amplifies CS2 with Onyx ration he could implicitly win by a substantial ° - that said Naruto can't physically harm him seeing as the wings provide flight, and is quite the tanker as seen VS Deidara, Sharingan can percept KCM Synapses, and pinpoint the nerve signals to disrupt, and cut off his aforementioned points. Subsequently he could manifest a Black Onyx Kirin to obliterate 7m+ circle on his radius with his vaporized steam flying on the battlefield. CS2 Chidori Variants blitz in close quarters. KCM can reflect miscellaneous attacks via FRS/COR drilling past summons, though he doesn't stand a chance at amplifying his powers to a significant degree prior to getting blitzed around so there's that.

Hence the implication that Hebi doesn't beat on Naruto like he stole something is absurd.