Elite
Kin
2,726💸
Kumi
36,426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
These two for 1.5k, for a total of 3k each.

Type: Offensive/Defensive
Range: Short - Long
Chakra: 50
Damage: 90
Description: The ultimate form of the Dokkodo technique Hidden truths, this technique is comparable to the Samurai Saber Technique in both its concept and execution. By channeling Senjutsu into the blade, the user becomes capable of creating crescents of natural energy sharpened to slice through metal and bone effortlessly. These crescents are capable of combating equal ranked Elemental Ninjutsu. Unlike Samurai Saber Technique, however, these cannot create chakra weapons to attack with, instead just creating slashes and strikes following the user's strike motion. They crescents can carry the effects of either form of Senkenjutsu.
Note: Can be used three times and the user cannot use any other Dokkodo techniques S rank and higher that turn and the next turn.
Note: Can only be used with Dokkodo active. Ronin and Samurai are capable of utilizing outside of the mode.

Type: Defensive/Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra: 40 (+10 to Technique Chakra)
Damage: N/A
Description: After entering Dokkodo, the user will focus Senjutsu enhanced chakra into their blade and charge it, such that the effects of White Blade Flow can be extended to non-Dokkodo Kenjutsu by adding 10 chakra to its cost. Doing so causes the user's sword to leave a glittering trail of glass like shards in the air simply by moving it, and allows the techniques to carry a corroding Senkenjutsu effect: the released chakra quickly corrodes through the obstacle, weakening by exposing the obstacle's "shatter point". This is a point on the technique that the Senjutsu compromises, causing it to shatter in a glow of white glass-like shards, lending to the technique's name. It is capable of destroying solids and liquids of equal chakra or lower while dispersing energy as well.
Note: Useable three times, and remains active for four turns per activation. Only during this window can the +10 Chakra augmentation be done to non-Dokkodo Kenjutsu techniques.
Note: Can only be used with Dokkodo active.

Reactions: Keotsu
Kin
1,902💸
Kumi
15,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
These two for 1.5k, for a total of 3k each.

Type: Offensive/Defensive
Range: Short - Long
Chakra: 50
Damage: 90
Description: The ultimate form of the Dokkodo technique Hidden truths, this technique is comparable to the Samurai Saber Technique in both its concept and execution. By channeling Senjutsu into the blade, the user becomes capable of creating crescents of natural energy sharpened to slice through metal and bone effortlessly. These crescents are capable of combating equal ranked Elemental Ninjutsu. Unlike Samurai Saber Technique, however, these cannot create chakra weapons to attack with, instead just creating slashes and strikes following the user's strike motion. They crescents can carry the effects of either form of Senkenjutsu.
Note: Can be used three times and the user cannot use any other Dokkodo techniques S rank and higher that turn and the next turn.
Note: Can only be used with Dokkodo active. Ronin and Samurai are capable of utilizing outside of the mode.

Type: Defensive/Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra: 40 (+10 to Technique Chakra)
Damage: N/A
Description: After entering Dokkodo, the user will focus Senjutsu enhanced chakra into their blade and charge it, such that the effects of White Blade Flow can be extended to non-Dokkodo Kenjutsu by adding 10 chakra to its cost. Doing so causes the user's sword to leave a glittering trail of glass like shards in the air simply by moving it, and allows the techniques to carry a corroding Senkenjutsu effect: the released chakra quickly corrodes through the obstacle, weakening by exposing the obstacle's "shatter point". This is a point on the technique that the Senjutsu compromises, causing it to shatter in a glow of white glass-like shards, lending to the technique's name. It is capable of destroying solids and liquids of equal chakra or lower while dispersing energy as well.
Note: Useable three times, and remains active for four turns per activation. Only during this window can the +10 Chakra augmentation be done to non-Dokkodo Kenjutsu techniques.
Note: Can only be used with Dokkodo active.
Agreeable to me!

Any thoughts or questions on them?

I would like your input: I am considering changing True White Blade Flow to work on only other Dokkodo techniques, so that it could be changed to work outside of the mode.

Imperfect

Elite
Kin
2,726💸
Kumi
36,426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
No questions for Blatant Lies, very straightforward technique in complete contrast to it's name. As I'm not a Ronin/ Samurai, I have to be in the Mode to use it, but that's no issue really. It allows for crescents to be fired like the Samurai Saber, but without the ability to mold the Chakra clinging to the weapons into other forms. Simple 90 damage swing with the effects of Dokkodo.

Maybe you could go for both? Can use it outside the Mode to augment Dokkodo specifically, and then use it to augment all your Kenjutsu when within Dokkodo? Like the Mode is augmenting and elevating the effect for all of your Kenjutsu rather than you're tacking on a use outside of the Mode? Might need to give it a lower Rank as it's effect is weaker and so on, but there's no reason not to try in my opinion.

No questions about the technique itself.

Reactions: Keotsu
Kin
1,902💸
Kumi
15,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No questions for Blatant Lies, very straightforward technique in complete contrast to it's name. As I'm not a Ronin/ Samurai, I have to be in the Mode to use it, but that's no issue really. It allows for crescents to be fired like the Samurai Saber, but without the ability to mold the Chakra clinging to the weapons into other forms. Simple 90 damage swing with the effects of Dokkodo.

Maybe you could go for both? Can use it outside the Mode to augment Dokkodo specifically, and then use it to augment all your Kenjutsu when within Dokkodo? Like the Mode is augmenting and elevating the effect for all of your Kenjutsu rather than you're tacking on a use outside of the Mode? Might need to give it a lower Rank as it's effect is weaker and so on, but there's no reason not to try in my opinion.

No questions about the technique itself.
I'll consider it. Thanks for the input. :)

Hope you enjoy, and they end up being helpful!