Thestatusquo

Veteran
Kin
2,522💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
im gonna assume rej peeked toujo, ergo probably the only person that seemed relatively villagery on d1 and then didn't want to admit to what a terrible peek he made

Grammaton

Kin
937💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
why would i care about who you're voting as a reason to be reading you?
cause if you think someone is an easy wolf, and I too think they are a wolf, it might be wise to factor that into your assessment?

or not I guess, whatever floats your boat

I certainly wouldnt be springing to their defence though when theyre being questioned if I also thought they were a wolf

Thestatusquo

Veteran
Kin
2,522💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
cause if you think someone is an easy wolf, and I too think they are a wolf, it might be wise to factor that into your assessment?

or not I guess, whatever floats your boat

I certainly wouldnt be springing to their defence though when theyre being questioned if I also thought they were a wolf
i think they're a wolf, how they answer your question is irrelevant to me in reading them. i was not defending them but rather getting a read on you

Thestatusquo

Veteran
Kin
2,522💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So youre saying no matter what they say from this point onward, you cannot be persuaded they are innocent?
no - im saying your question seemed worthless to me in determining his alignment, especially since it's not a wolfy post he's made per say. he is actually correct, you have made no villagery posts that i can glean

how can you say he is "paranoiaing" you?

Thestatusquo

Veteran
Kin
2,522💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Toujo

i assume the reviver / retributionist was only a 1-shot and highly likely to be a town role

i'd need some solid town reads since the game is so hard to read and that would help strengthen the PoE imo, i've been thinking the reviver should be claiming especially if they're someone like ryu or the pumpkin person

thoughts?

Grammaton

Kin
937💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
no - im saying your question seemed worthless to me in determining his alignment, especially since it's not a wolfy post he's made per say. he is actually correct, you have made no villagery posts that i can glean

how can you say he is "paranoiaing" you?
And yet you dont factor in shade from a person you think is a wolf?

How do you know its worthless? He might say something incriminating in response, no? You don't know what his rationale for thinking that is, so why not let it play out?