Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I thought it was clear that Mihawk wins due to portrayal? He's Shanks rival, Doflamingo could never be on that type of level even with his 3 Super officers on his side.

Passerby

Veteran
Kin
1,405💸
Kumi
711💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Can't see what Mihawk has shown to push this past high diff. Overheat+Awakening combo ends his career
Please stfu lol
Mihawk can solo Doffy+his Crew together no diff at all. This is a Yonko level fighter we are talking about and Doffy was spat on by G4 Luffy. Doffy is not even Yonko Commander level. He'll get stomped by Cracker,Smoothie,Katakuri,Jack,King and Queen.

Doubt Doffy can even beat Weevil.

ToshiZO

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Please stfu lol
Mihawk can solo Doffy+his Crew together no diff at all. This is a Yonko level fighter we are talking about and Doffy was spat on by G4 Luffy. Doffy is not even Yonko Commander level. He'll get stomped by Cracker,Smoothie,Katakuri,Jack,King and Queen.

L......

Venomous Cobra

Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Please stfu lol

You sound brine as hell. Yonko level fighters don't get dodged by pre skip G2 luffy.

Gags aside, saying doffy gets stomped by yonko commanders is retardation, rethink your life.

Dęvîa Puęrî

Elite
Kin
515💸
Kumi
7💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Please stfu lol

Lol doffy is yonko commander level he ranks right along side the Dukes yonko commanders and Marco (however Marco is most likley stronger )

Capn

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Mihawk rapes. After the way Doffy shook in his boots at the mere prospect of pissing Kaido off, let alone 1v1-ing him, I just have no hope for this man fighting any Yonkou-level fighter.

Low-end mid-diff at the absolute worst.

Capn

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Mihawk rapes. After the way Doffy shook in his boots at the mere prospect of pissing Kaido off, let alone 1v1-ing him, I just have no hope for this man fighting any Yonkou-level fighter.

Can't see what Mihawk has shown to push this past high diff. Overheat+Awakening combo ends his career
:/

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol doffy is yonko commander level he ranks right along side the Dukes yonko commanders and Marco (however Marco is most likley stronger )
This isn't even true at all, he'd get slayed.
Why do you always say retarded shit like this?

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Because Mihawk got dodged by g2 Luffy, now get that ass back to NDS.

Seriously I'm loving this.
And g2 luffy has not only dodge doffy but has been said to be fast by him too, so get that retarded logic out of your ass kid.

I know nds section don't reach "prime Hiruzen beats naruto and Hashirama" retarded levels like you boy.

Last edited: