chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I also will say Doffy. Kuma's pads are a difficult defense but Doffy can attavk from multiple angles at once, can Kuma block all of them?

People like to try and act lime Doffy isn't durable despite surviving multiple G4 shots after having his organs cut open and stitched back together.

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I also will say Doffy. Kuma's pads are a difficult defense but Doffy can attavk from multiple angles at once, can Kuma block all of them?

People like to try and act lime Doffy isn't durable despite surviving multiple G4 shots after having his organs cut open and stitched back together.
Having a hit at me?
When i said Kuma was more durable i meant it in the sense that his a half a robot and more bulkier

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Having a hit at me?
When i said Kuma was more durable i meant it in the sense that his a half a robot and more bulkier
No not at you just at the general comments I see reagrding Doffy. A lot of people try to paint him like a glass cannon compared to other top tier fighters. We haven't really seen Kuma's durability yet(though I'm sure it's high) so idk if it'll be better than Doffy's.

Reactions: WhistleBlower