[VS] Doflamingo Vs Katakuri (fan made fight)

Do you think it was a accurate representation if a fight occured between the two?

• Nah no way Katakuri low diffs. Doffy got demolished by gear 4th and Katakuri overpowered it.

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Yes. Honestly I didn't think about it until now but these two mirror each other a lot

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Hmmm idk I still think Katakuri should've had a easier time.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Doffy should've won.

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Damn now I want to see this fight happen (with good animation Toei)

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters

Dęvîa Puęrî

Elite
Kin
515💸
Kumi
7💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So I've always thought this fight would be such a good fight (despite other people believing otherwise). I feel like both of their fights with Luffy were extremely similar especially in the art work
prime examples
You must be registered to see images

Both of these fights mirror each other moreso then any other in the series. Both men are very calm and collected. Both said they were not going to underestimate Luffy due to everyone else (that Luffy came across) doing so yet because of thier egos (and katakuri's honor, though he must have really thought low of Luffy thinking that he could defeat him while injured like that) they did so. Doffy thought he was untouchable due to his status and importance in the world on all fronts with the marines/WG/Pirates alike. Katakuri was litterally described as untouchable (which kind of sucks due to that being his first fight..). Both were completely acting out of character by the end of the fight.

So
I stumbled upon this fan made fight a couple of weeks ago. It's really well done I just wanted to share it. Hopefully you guys like it. I believe it's around 4-5 chapters long.
let me know what you guys think down below (comment)
Enjoy

Passerby

Veteran
Kin
1,405💸
Kumi
711💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So I've always thought this fight would be such a good fight (despite other people believing otherwise). I feel like both of their fights with Luffy were extremely similar especially in the art work
What do you mean similar? Katakuri managed to actually hurt G4 Luffy while Doflamingo couldnt do anything.

Nox

Regular
Kin
1,096💸
Kumi
4,146💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Didn't read the fan-fiction. Katakuri would manhandle Doflamingo. The similarities between this individuals is the versatility of their move-set. With Mingo specialized in cutting/slicing as opposed to Katakuri's blunt based built. This in addition to their deduction and intuition capabilities, possession of Conquerors and strong emphasis on family. As it is both represents a unique, well rounded class of fighter. However, a match-up between this two isn't close and Mingo is getting his back blown out in disgusting fashion.

Dęvîa Puęrî

Elite
Kin
515💸
Kumi
7💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Didn't read the fan-fiction. Katakuri would manhandle Doflamingo. The similarities between this individuals is the versatility of their move-set. With Mingo specialized in cutting/slicing as opposed to Katakuri's blunt based built. This in addition to their deduction and intuition capabilities, possession of Conquerors and strong emphasis on family. As it is both represents a unique, well rounded class of fighter. However, a match-up between this two isn't close and Mingo is getting his back blown out in disgusting fashion.
Please read the fanfic it's pretty good
Post automatically merged:

Definitely Katakuri will win.
Btw, now I imagine when Katakuri "clones" Doffy's Bird-cage technique.
Well obviously but it was interesting seeing how they interacted

Reactions: Nox

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I ll go with katakuri , first sight and stamina too stay long is one of the katakuris best abilities.
It would be mid diff fight. I dont think doffy could harm him with his strings as well.

Luffy took lot of pain in G3 , had to introduce G4 to defeat doffy , katakuri would have finished the fight even sooner.

DaJoey

Kin
29💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I ll go with katakuri , first sight and stamina too stay long is one of the katakuris best abilities.
It would be mid diff fight. I dont think doffy could harm him with his strings as well.

Luffy took lot of pain in G3 , had to introduce G4 to defeat doffy , katakuri would have finished the fight even sooner.
Katakuri will mostly predict the strings and open up a hole in his body

Reactions: Shanks

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
What do you mean similar? Katakuri managed to actually hurt G4 Luffy while Doflamingo couldnt do anything.
It's interesting to me that people say this when Luffy vs Katakuri has pretty much the exact same deal as Katakuri vs Doffy. Luffy won cause he was able to outlast Katakuri in pure stamina. Katakuri wins more times out of ten, but it's not as far as people think because Katakuri would run into the same problem with Doffy that he did with Luffy: A very fast opponent who can take his beatings for an extend period of time.