Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Do you think Oda will do something special with Doflamingo? He is the only person or pirate we know that knows about the National Treasure. Adding to that, the Donquixote family is quite in a mess after the Reverie Arc. I keep getting the feeling something suprising will happen after Doflamingo.

Like the assassins recruited by Im will come after Doffy but Magellan is guarding his cell so the assassination is gonna be very difficult. But how come IM is allowed to send assassins to his own institution, impel down. Why not get him killed by other means. What's the point of bringing him to impel down to only have a assassin kill him. I believe there is something more to this scenario.

What do you think is up.? How high up do you have to be in the world government to have the permission to know about IM? I have a feeling only the goresei know of him, no one else. Not even Kong and sengoku.

Dęvîa Puęrî

Elite
Kin
515💸
Kumi
7💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Umm yeah without a doubt. He knows of it. Maybe not exactly what it is but the location. In terms of influence (in my opinion) doflamingo ranked above everyone bar fleet admiral.

I say this because he had his top subordinate infiltrate the marines and climbed up the ranks to vice admiral (so he had Intel on marines)
He was a king of dressrosa, so he had a army and always was able to participate in reveree

In the underground world he was hailed as the king/top underground broker with alias of joker.

He also did dealing with two out of 4 yonko (kaido big mom). Further more through the use of his production of smile he literally morphed kaidos army into what it is todag

Lastly he was a warlord and that grants him and his entire crew immunity from the marines

But yes I def think he knows of it/location

Wait so the anime gets the reveree need to start watching what episode does it start??

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Umm yeah without a doubt. He knows of it. Maybe not exactly what it is but the location. In terms of influence (in my opinion) doflamingo ranked above everyone bar fleet admiral.

I say this because he had his top subordinate infiltrate the marines and climbed up the ranks to vice admiral (so he had Intel on marines)
He was a king of dressrosa, so he had a army and always was able to participate in reveree

In the underground world he was hailed as the king/top underground broker with alias of joker.

He also did dealing with two out of 4 yonko (kaido big mom). Further more through the use of his production of smile he literally morphed kaidos army into what it is todag

Lastly he was a warlord and that grants him and his entire crew immunity from the marines

But yes I def think he knows of it/location

Wait so the anime gets the reveree need to start watching what episode does it start??
I reckon he knows what is is too. In his last appearance he said "its okay if people find out, power diminishes overtime anyways".
But what could he be referring to? In my mind, his referring to Im-sama or the giant straw hat in mary geios.
If Im-sama then im kinda speechless because the dude has been alive since the void century like the goresei, as if his powers diminished.
There is a theory out there that the Giant Straw Hat, belonged to the king of the ancient kingdom who was also a D. Hence, some connection to people who wear a straw hat getting their power or something from that hat locked up mary geois.
----------------------------------
The reverie has barely begun mate. They stalled it by so much by adding long unecessary flashbacks, There are more but these are cannon. Just watch from the 3rd latest episode :)