[Discussion] Does your personality change according to each person ?

JoanaTak

Kin
1,284💸
Kumi
48💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I do that a lot. A lot of my 'opinions' change according to each person too, that's why I like it online since I can just say it and leave LOL. Like if a person loves going outside, I'll say I like that a lot too. But in reality, I like it inside more. Anything political I just avoid

GrapeApe

Regular
Kin
2,900💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
nah. but i do show different sides of my personality to different people but its all me

no offense but youre basically saying youre fake with everyone. i just have to say dont be afraid to be yourself, thats how you find people that genuinely like you for you. if youre just reflecting peoples personalities back at them, they only like you because they like themselves, not you

Reactions: JoanaTak

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
YES finally someone notices this!
Whenever I 'm with my dad I am completely different person, I could be the most badass person in teh word but as soon as I meet my dad Im nobody.

I think If I had grown up with him my life and me would have been vastly different!

• Haha

JoanaTak

Kin
1,284💸
Kumi
48💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
nah. but i do show different sides of my personality to different people but its all me

no offense but youre basically saying youre fake with everyone. i just have to say dont be afraid to be yourself, thats how you find people that genuinely like you for you. if youre just reflecting peoples personalities back at them, they only like you because they like themselves, not you
I don't really mind lol. I'm not worried if people like me or not, but I'd rather not fight or be involved in anything. Social anxiety also affects that but that's fine. Kinda illogical though because most people I've met are nice LOL

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: GrapeApe

GrapeApe

Regular
Kin
2,900💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I don't really mind lol. I'm not worried if people like me or not, but I'd rather not fight or be involved in anything. Social anxiety also affects that but that's fine. Kinda illogical though because most people I've met are nice LOL
well if you dont want anyone to know you, i cant really tell you how to live your life. but it would probably help with your anxiety, conflict isnt really this big monster, you can disagree respectfully with people without getting into a boxing match or argument. your feelings and how you feel are valid

like in that scenario you gave about going outside. if you told them, "yeah id rather kick it in the house" or something like that, they may question why then decide to stay inside after hearing your point of view. you and your feelings matter like anyone else

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
well if you dont want anyone to know you, i cant really tell you how to live your life. but it would probably help with your anxiety, conflict isnt really this big monster, you can disagree respectfully with people without getting into a boxing match. your feelings and how you feel are valid

like in that scenario you gave about going outside. if you told them, "yeah id rather kick it in the house" or something like that, they may question why then decide to stay inside after hearing your point of view. because you and your feelings matter like anyone elses
I think it comes without you being able to change it though.
I am surprised when I change.

Premfection

Veteran
Kin
1,575💸
Kumi
8,090💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I have very different friends than the ones I have made here, and act accordingly to the environment that I'm in. However, I try to be real about who i am despite that, as well as my opinions. But yea, my surroundings do affect how I act and how much I share about myself... etc etc.

Vitis

Kin
674💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't really think one's personality changes, how you interact with people on an individual basis is part of your larger personality, in affect your personality is what it is and determines how you interact with the world and that includes with other people.