Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The same would apply to other parts of the body so my point still stands.

"her reaction speed gains another boost because of the chakra flowing all throughout her body including her brain similar to the increase in reaction between V1 and V2 lightning armor as well as gates."

Including but not limited to her brain BTW.
But that if Yin seal is release and not in still state/not activate like your thread suggest right?

Chakra flowing around tenketsu is similar to releasing the seal bcus chakra is out from the storage(Yin seal).

Or collecting a chakra into her Yin seal.

Like normal Sakura with that mark always, nothing different there unless she release it.

That mark is the symbol of Yin storage(seal)

You must be registered for see images

Sakura in her normal life still have that Byakugou mark. That was not her release state.

Last edited:

Icelerate

Elite
Kin
37💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
But that if Yin seal is release and not in still state/not activate like your thread suggest right?

Chakra flowing around tenketsu is similar to releasing the seal bcus chakra is out from the storage(Yin seal).

Or collecting a chakra into her Yin seal.

Like normal Sakura with that mark always, nothing different there unless she release it.

Sakura in her normal life still have that Byakugou mark. That was not her release state.
Yeah that's true. If she doesn't release the seal, her reaction should be the same as without the seal. The only reason why Sakura's reactions are greater after gaining the seal is because she was constantly suppressing her chakra in her forehead before the seal was formed.

Reactions: Ansatsuken

Selan

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Honestly now.Don't think so

But yeah her reaction increased during war arc from early-Mid shippuden as she dodged the Chakra arms that RSM Naruto commented was fast

Don't be that guy bruh
Deadp001 already got rekt for using the same thing as manga scan

can u stop trolling skyrektorvenom
Which she didn't dodge, at all lol. She saw it was coming and was helpless, that's why Kakashi had to jump in there and save her with his Perfect Susanoo.

Sakura's reactions and speed were shitty, she couldn't move away from the Juubi's Mokuton: Sashiki no jutsu, and needed to be saved from Kakashi. She showed she wasn't faster or with bettere reactions that a common Shinobi Alliance member.

NarutoX28

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sakura at the time was focused on pouring chakra within the Yin Seal. Of course her reactions were hindered considerably. Using that feat of her being unable to dodge the Mokuton spikes proves absolutely nothing.

Reactions: Icelerate

Joshutsu

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Though, I am pretty late for this I just think I should say how i think about it.

I would make a thread to analyse this but i didn't think it needed much explanation.

Sakura when she recieved the seal and crushed all the mini juubis and that leap was base Sakura.

The seal being forms causes the person to only perform at a certain percentage of what they should be. Which means Sakura was to be that strong all along up to that point.

The Seal only is used during remote healing without being opened due to its mental connection to katsuyu.

Other than that unless you see it physically release she is operating on base reserves.

The seal did increase Onoki's jinton to something he could not usually produce, same for obito's kamui.

I can't believe someone might argue that onoki at full rest could take out 25 susano at such a wide scale, or obito who said it takes ridiculous chakra to connect to those dimensions could do it at full rest and multiple times at that. He couldn't.

It's the same thing like saying, base Sakura and Tsunade at full rest could perform creation rebirth. Their base reserves limit them from doing so. That's primarily why they have the seal so that they can perform that jutsu effectively.

Like yes, they could make the hand seals or w/e and use creation rebirth but without those reserves welp not so flashy no?

Selan

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Exhausted Sharingan-less Kakashi can casually blitz Byakugo enhanced Sakura.

Sakura or Tsunade's speed, even with Byakugo enhancements, is literally nothing compared to fast characters like Sasuke, Kakashi or Itachi. Let alone Minato, Might Gai or Naruto.

Tazzilla88

Veteran
Kin
2💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'd say that the storing away of chakra is probably a jutsu that happens regardless of activation or concentration considering a comatose Tsunade regained her Yin seal.

That said, that also means that chakra is actively diverted from utilization for conservation.

The Yin Seal is an S rank seal, I imagine undoing the device which stores chakra in it during the heat of battle would be difficult, and more counter productive than what Sakura did.