[Discussion] Does this quarantine made you feel like a different person than you thought you were

Pulkit singh3

Regular
Kin
965💸
Kumi
369💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'd be honest here before quarantine I used to go to college in the morning and gym in evening now that both of them are closed and I have nothing to do I realized many things about myself that I never bother to think about..... Hence it gave a completely different look to myself...I realised that

1) My college friends are only Beer drinking and partying friends cause no one called or did anything a good friends would..

2) I can live with only watching anime and TV shows..

3) I get triggered very easily and I am always irritated..

4) I can read 500 pages book without losing interest..

5) I hate everything and everyone that don't agree with me..

6) I am getting fat (My abs disappeared and my back feels like jelly)

Did any of you discovered similar/new things about yourself that change your perspective about yourself....or is it same as usual

Reactions: JoanaTak

JoanaTak

Kin
1,284💸
Kumi
48💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My interests changed so much after quarantine LOL. Before I used to sleep a lot and just vibe in my room while watching YouTube videos, but now I really like climbing and hiking up mountains. I’ve also gotten into building things ! After this years winter starts and ends, I’m going to go through the woods by a creek with four wheelers and bikes with my friend to build a trail and set up a tent so we can sleep out there. I would do it now if I could but there’s a lot of poison ivy and things like that lol. Other than that, I play more Nintendo switch with my friends, and eat a lot healthier and fast more often

Pulkit singh3

Regular
Kin
965💸
Kumi
369💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
guess wut my son is 7 yearz old and he can climb mountains and jump like ninja...so why not try that???

also try learn new language during locktown..
You have a son....How old are you exactly Minamoto..
Post automatically merged:

My interests changed so much after quarantine LOL. Before I used to sleep a lot and just vibe in my room while watching YouTube videos, but now I really like climbing and hiking up mountains. I’ve also gotten into building things ! After this years winter starts and ends, I’m going to go through the woods by a creek with four wheelers and bikes with my friend to build a trail and set up a tent so we can sleep out there. I would do it now if I could but there’s a lot of poison ivy and things like that lol. Other than that, I play more Nintendo switch with my friends, and eat a lot healthier and fast more often
You sounded like a introvert before now after quarantine You sounds like you suddenly become a extrovert

Omg I forgot old lizard men can’t go hiking and jump !!!! I feel so bad now
What???

JoanaTak

Kin
1,284💸
Kumi
48💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You have a son....How old are you exactly Minamoto..

You sounded like a introvert before now after quarantine You sounds like you suddenly become a extrovert

What???
Being introverted and extroverted don’t really have to do anything with personality but the way you get energy lol. I get energy from being alone so that would make me an introvert. Obviously there’s common personality traits but there’s not really a specific personality or interests for being an introvert and extrovert

Also the other thing was an indirect reply to lizard man

Last edited:

Pulkit singh3

Regular
Kin
965💸
Kumi
369💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Huh

Being introverted and extroverted don’t really have to do anything with personality but the way you get energy lol. I get energy from being alone so that would make me an introvert. Obviously there’s common personality traits but there’s not really a specific personality or interests for being an introvert and extrovert

Also the other thing was an indirect reply to lizard man
Whats lizard man...

• Wow
Reactions: JoanaTak

Premfection

Veteran
Kin
1,575💸
Kumi
8,090💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Because not much going on and I am alone or with fam most of the time and not around people constantly like I was before - Id say I think way too much. That's the most I've gotten out of this. Being left alone with my thoughts is not best for me.

Vitis

Kin
674💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I've always been a reclusive hermit the only thing the quarantine has done is make it harder to get supplies and further low my expectation of humanity when people are getting stabbed in a parking lot over rice there's clearly something wrong there.

• Wow
Reactions: minamoto