[Question] Does this mean HunterXHunter is coming back?

farhca

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So someone was browsing some websites and he stumbled upon this:

You must be registered for see images

I wanted to ask of there's someone who can acctually understand what's written there and confirm or refute that this long-awaited is coming back.

Hexuze

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nope, I believe mangareader has something like that as well where they say chapter 350 is coming out soon. Trust me, if it was coming out, WSJ would of made an announcement a month or two before the release.

farhca

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nope, I believe mangareader has something like that as well where they say chapter 350 is coming out soon. Trust me, if it was coming out, WSJ would of made an announcement a month or two before the release.
Yeah I kinda had my doubts as well, it's been a long time now since this manga stopped and taking into consideration the fans it has I'm sure the news of it coming back would have made a huge uproar by now, though still that website is written in Japanese I believe ( hope I'm not wrong xD ) so I thought maybe and just maybe it had some information beforehand or something and I'm a big fan of HxH so I wanted to corfirm it

Hunter x Hunter is never coming back
Don't crush my dreams just like that mate :/

Hexuze

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yeah I kinda had my doubts as well, it's been a long time now since this manga stopped and taking into consideration the fans it has I'm sure the news of it coming back would have made a huge uproar by now, though still that website is written in Japanese I believe ( hope I'm not wrong xD ) so I thought maybe and just maybe it had some information beforehand or something and I'm a big fan of HxH so I wanted to corfirm it
Yes. He had back pain since Yu Yu Hakusho and had to go through back surgery with the recent hiatus so don't expect the manga to return anytime soon. Well, just because the website is in Japanese doesn't make it credible/legit :p I will update this section the moment Togashi returns. I'm a big fan as well, just wait. =D

Last edited:

farhca

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes. He had back pain since Yu Yu Hakusho and had to go through back surgery with the recent hiatus so don't expect the manga to return anytime soon. Well, just because the website is in Japanese doesn't make it credible/legit :p I will update this section the moment Togashi returns. I'm a big fan as well, just wait. =D
I'm really tired of waiting but it can't be helped I guess :p Really hope he gets well soon and start the new arc, please do update any news that come your way concerning his return as soon as possible ^_^

Hexuze

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm really tired of waiting but it can't be helped I guess :p Really hope he gets well soon and start the new arc, please do update any news that come your way concerning his return as soon as possible ^_^
I'll try, I really want him to get better. The current arc has a lot of potential and the villains are really interesting.

Reactions: farhca

farhca

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I really wish that it was coming back. But who knows when that will be..
same here mate, let's hope Togashi feels better for both his sake and our sake

I'll try, I really want him to get better. The current arc has a lot of potential and the villains are really interesting.
True, I think potential wise this arc has a huge chance at surpassing all the previous arcs. It simply has so much material for the mangaka to work with so he can be as creative as he wants and during this chapter the story can see a huge developpement and turn of events especially knowing that all we've seen so far is but a small part of Gon's world, I believe if Togashi finds a way to use all the materials and freedom he is provided with, the upcoming arc might make HxH the best manga in my book instead of Naruto.

Last edited:

Hexuze

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
True, I think potential wise this arc has a huge chance at surpassing all the previous arcs. It simply has so much material for the mangaka to work with so he can be as creative as he wants and during that chapter the story can see a huge developpement and turn of events especially knowing that all we've seen so far is but a small part of Gon's world, I believe if Togashi finds a way to use all the materials and freedom he is provided with, the upcoming arc might make HxH the best manga in my book instead of Naruto.
Agreed, he put A LOT of thought into the story while writing the Dark Continent arc and even effort with artwork. The artwork now looks really nice and it's a nice improvement, I just hope it stays consistent. Just out of curiosity, have you watched Yu Yu Hakusho yet? It may be a fun watch for you since you're a fan of HxH.

farhca

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Agreed, he put A LOT of thought into the story while writing the Dark Continent arc and even effort with artwork. The artwork now looks really nice and it's a nice improvement, I just hope it stays consistent. Just out of curiosity, have you watched Yu Yu Hakusho yet? It may be a fun watch for you since you're a fan of HxH.
Yeah indeed he put a lot of effort into introducing the Dark Continent so I feel like it hints to how big and important this chapter will be to the manga overall, and I believe the artwork will only get better because I heard he's quite picky about the artwork, I remember reading that he insists on drawing all the chapters himself which is rumoured to be the reason his health worsened, it makes sense I guess, drawing manga is really taxing without assistants..

As to your question concerning his other work Yu Yu Hakusho, I wouldn't say I watched it, I only watched a few episodes and the beginning felt really dull to me unlike HxH and the bad animation really didn't help at all, moreover I heard that Togashi's health started worsening before Yu Yu Hakusho's manga ended and that he had to rush the ending, that kinda discouraged me because I'd like to maintain the perfect impression I have on this mangaka, don't want to watch nor read something rushed or ill-written, I hope you understand what I'm trying to say?

Hexuze

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yeah indeed he put a lot of effort into introducing the Dark Continent so I feel like it hints to how big and important this chapter will be to the manga overall, and I believe the artwork will only get better because I heard he's quite picky about the artwork, I remember reading that he insists on drawing all the chapters himself which is rumoured to be the reason his health worsened, it makes sense I guess, drawing manga is really taxing without assistants..

As to your question concerning his other work Yu Yu Hakusho, I wouldn't say I watched it, I only watched a few episodes and the beginning felt really dull to me unlike HxH and the bad animation really didn't help at all, moreover I heard that Togashi's health started worsening before Yu Yu Hakusho's manga ended and that he had to rush the ending, that kinda discouraged me because I'd like to maintain the perfect impression I have on this mangaka, don't want to watch nor read something rushed or ill-written, I hope you understand what I'm trying to say?
Yes, he does the drawings all by himself. That is one of the reasons why his health worsened. I think you should give YYH another chance, obviously it doesn't have the greatest animation/art since it's from the 90's but the series is written very well. I won't lie to you, the ending is indeed rushed but overall the series isn't bad for that rushed ending. Some people actually found it enjoyable. There's a lot of strong points with YYH and has the best villains from any shonen I've read. I just thought I'd suggest the series to you since you're waiting on Togashi's return and it doesn't hurt to try new series :p

farhca

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes, he does the drawings all by himself. That is one of the reasons why his health worsened. I think you should give YYH another chance, obviously it doesn't have the greatest animation/art since it's from the 90's but the series is written very well. I won't lie to you, the ending is indeed rushed but overall the series isn't bad for that rushed ending. Some people actually found it enjoyable. There's a lot of strong points with YYH and has the best villains from any shonen I've read. I just thought I'd suggest the series to you since you're waiting on Togashi's return and it doesn't hurt to try new series :p
True enough, and acctually I couldn't find any good animes to watch lately so I think I'll just give it another shot just as you said =)