Does the Sannin technique apply to ex. Team 7 too?

Pepsicool93

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well recently on the net if found that Tsunade Orochimaru and Jiraya were made like Rock Paper and Scissors
Tsunade>Orochimaru
Orochimaru>Jiraya
Jiraya> Tsunade

So i wondered if it is same with Sakura Sasuke and Naruto since they are very alike. If I was right than it would be something like this:
Sakura>Sasuke
Sasuke>Naruto
Naruto>Sakura

Even tho this seem very weird...

Tsunade Senju

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yuh. that's actually for the sannins!

Tsunade (paper) beats Orochimaru (Rock) beats Jiraiya (Scissors) beats Tsunade

But for Kakashi's team, uhm maybe on the other way around.

Naruto (Rock) beats Sasuke (Scissors) beats Sakura (Paper) beats Naruto (Rock).

i'm not saying SAKURA is stronger than NARUTO! but love is there ! :>

Universal Enlightenment

Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Lol I Read It Different Some Where Else It Said The Snail/Slug Beats Snake The Snake Beats Toad And The Toad Beats Slug But I Highly Doubt Sakura Can Beat Sasuke Or Naruto Cause All Sasuke Has to Do Is Say The Magic Words And Sakura Is Disable And Naruto Would Give Sakura The Uzimaki Combo Of Her U-Zi-Ma-Ki LMAo I Just Remeber In MArvel Vs Capcom Its Called An Air Combo Lmao

UzumakiJake

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol I Read It Different Some Where Else It Said The Snail/Slug Beats Snake The Snake Beats Toad And The Toad Beats Slug But I Highly Doubt Sakura Can Beat Sasuke Or Naruto Cause All Sasuke Has to Do Is Say The Magic Words And Sakura Is Disable And Naruto Would Give Sakura The Uzimaki Combo Of Her U-Zi-Ma-Ki LMAo I Just Remeber In MArvel Vs Capcom Its Called An Air Combo Lmao
I agree i see it as

Sakura> NAruto
SAsuke> Sakura
NAruto> Sasuke

Cuz sakura always pummles naruto, sasuke impailes sakura and naruto has beaten sasuke every time

+luffy+

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

i agree with you

Universal Enlightenment

Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I agree i see it as

Sakura> NAruto
SAsuke> Sakura
NAruto> Sasuke

Cuz sakura always pummles naruto, sasuke impailes sakura and naruto has beaten sasuke every time
Man Be Honest Usually When A Girl Hits A Guy Thats Usually A Sign Of She Like You At First Why Was'nt Sakura Hitting Naruto Of The Series??If Tho She Always Hittin Him Does'nt Mean He Cant Shred That Ass Up. Naruto Beat Sasuke Each Time In The Valley I Remeber Naruto Getting His Ass Whooped An At OroChi-Homo Hide Out Also

UzumakiJake

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Man Be Honest Usually When A Girl Hits A Guy Thats Usually A Sign Of She Like You At First Why Was'nt Sakura Hitting Naruto Of The Series??If Tho She Always Hittin Him Does'nt Mean He Cant Shred That Ass Up. Naruto Beat Sasuke Each Time In The Valley I Remeber Naruto Getting His Ass Whooped An At OroChi-Homo Hide Out Also
haha i agree naruto could beat sakura, but i dont see him doing it anytime soon, but if he dates hinata it may be easier.

Shoton

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
that might be like it is yeah.

But considering sasuke and narutos progress, sakura is a weakling. I mean seriously, shes insanely weak. Everytime she tries to hit some enemy, she fails. She just defeated sasori cause of the help of the old woman.

But her medic skills are good tho. But medic skills seems so useless and have a high chance of failing, to let someone die.

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
In the valley of the end it was Naruto's purpuse to scratch his foreheadprotector. Sasuke challenged him to. He succeeded so he did win actually. And at oro's hideout naruto didn't put up a fight, he was willing to see how far sasuke would go. all battles of Sasuke vs Naruto were undecided.

The_Empire

Supreme
Kin
6,343💸
Kumi
3,510💴
Trait Points
18⚔️
No it doesnt apply 2 ex team 7. Sakura can get beat by both Naruto and Sasuke. Naruto can beat Sasuke hands down. He can beat him by not thinking of him as a friend and plus Sasuke will push him 2 the point of killing him.

Bancie

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yup! That's true.
That's why the Sannin's dynamic is works really well, because they all neutralize each other. ^___^ And it prevents the old A > B > C, but instead goes as: A > B > C > A, therefore no one is more powerful than the other. :3

jdy829

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
not kill ur guys hopes
i would believe that too
its obvious the writer of naruto is representing naruto sasuke and sakura to the same as orichimaru jiraiya and tsunade.
and the reason y they required the name sannin
was becuz they were the only ones who survived fighting the ninja who uses a summon which is called salamander
if u look back in manga( around when jiraiya was investigating pein)
that ninja was extremely power and he was surprised they put up a fight so he gave them the three sannin.
cuz no other ninja except pein(who killed him) and the three sannin survived.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
this theory is absurd, and makes no sense. how is tsunade over orochimaru when orochimaru cant die, he can only be sealed away. orochimaru fought her and jiraiya WITH NO HANDS.

rock paper scissors my ass, naruto cant beat sasuke, neither can sakura.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I agree i see it as

Sakura> NAruto
SAsuke> Sakura
NAruto> Sasuke

maybe you can not read. lmfao. if he beat sasuke everytime. how did sasuke leave the village. HOW DID SASUKE LEAVE NARUTO ,SAKURA AND YAMATO DISABLED WITH ONE MOVE. he was gonna kill them all if orochimaru didnt stop him. people say the dumbest things. not to mention every fight in the anime whether it be skill wise or not sasuke won

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No it doesnt apply 2 ex team 7. Sakura can get beat by both Naruto and Sasuke. Naruto can beat Sasuke hands down. He can beat him by not thinking of him as a friend and plus Sasuke will push him 2 the point of killing him.
sasuke would kill naruto easily. lol naruto was disabled by chidori nagashi. not to mention he will just suppress his kyuubi and trap him in genjutsu. dude ur insane